Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,325 members, 7,829,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

The Bible Is Not The Inerrant Word Of God: It Is Just A Copy Of Mythology - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Is Not The Inerrant Word Of God: It Is Just A Copy Of Mythology (12445 Views)

Compelling Evidence That The Bible Is True - Fulfilled Prophecy / Somali Religion & Mythology / Part Of The Bible Is Straight From Egyptian Mythology(plagiarism) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bible Is Not The Inerrant Word Of God: It Is Just A Copy Of Mythology by logica(m): 6:50pm On Sep 01, 2011
kinsbrooks:

It has drown my senses and brother believe me it is the sweetest gifts to mankind. It has turned me into a Principality. You need to experience this thing yourself.
Would it be correct to describe this feeling as being drugged by, say, opium? I think somebody compared religion to opium several ages ago. It makes a lot of sense.
Re: The Bible Is Not The Inerrant Word Of God: It Is Just A Copy Of Mythology by kinsbrooks: 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2011
lol, was it Napoleon or Mussolinni that made that statement? Well Christianity is not even a religion. it is God living in the confines of my entire being. I used to get high sometime ago from stuffs but the high i get from this Truth is something else. I just feel so powerful. it can only be demonstrated in Power not mere words
Re: The Bible Is Not The Inerrant Word Of God: It Is Just A Copy Of Mythology by logica(m): 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2011
kinsbrooks:

Well Christianity is not even a religion.

So what is it? I've heard Christians trying to feel cool and try to muddle things up and distinct themselves from other religious folk, and remove themselves from the criticism of religion, but you are out of luck. That kind of trick only works on sheep - those who only hear what they are told and have lost the ability to think for themselves. Those who merely regurgitate nonsensical and false statements packed full into their ears. Zombies.

: the religion derived from Jesus Christ, based on the Bible as sacred scripture, and professed by Eastern, Roman Catholic, and Protestant bodies
: conformity to the Christian religion
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/christianity

Religion is a collection of cultural systems, belief systems, and worldviews that establishes symbols that relate humanity to spirituality and moral values.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion

a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.
a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects: the Christian religion; the Buddhist religion.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/religion

In summary, if anybody tells me Christianity is not a religion I know the person either doesn't know what he's talking about or he's a con artist; meaning everything else he says are likely false or make-believe.
Re: The Bible Is Not The Inerrant Word Of God: It Is Just A Copy Of Mythology by kinsbrooks: 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2011
lol. Alright. Go ahead. The Truth is forever settled. Lots of love from me
Re: The Bible Is Not The Inerrant Word Of God: It Is Just A Copy Of Mythology by bewarned: 5:04am On Sep 05, 2011
The arguments I am seeing here are actually based on intellectual prestige. Instead of solving the issue at hand, they are complicating everything. People are just arguing to show how good there are at arguing. Be warned
Re: The Bible Is Not The Inerrant Word Of God: It Is Just A Copy Of Mythology by Amujale(m): 2:20am On Oct 22, 2011
. . . . . βιβλιογραφία sparked a phenomenum. is as.

Most of the stories have been snatched from older stories (Original) that they came across; sexed-up; minor edits and complete edits. The idea would eventually become a 'best seller', fantastic literature and is now, however what they came up with is not Original. Infact there is NO published Original.

Instead, this book is the product of an experience of an experiment that was carried out by a group of twisted, ruthless and yet highly talented individuals to see if these group of highly talented individuals could use mind control on anyone. . . . .
Re: The Bible Is Not The Inerrant Word Of God: It Is Just A Copy Of Mythology by mahdino: 6:22am On Jul 16, 2013
davidylan:

Its illogical, it makes no sense . . . but i firmly believe that Jesus Christ IS LORD of all and His word is TRUTH. I will be just fine leaving this world with that firm faith, if i'm wrong . . . no problem but you better hope i'm not right. grin

Brother there is no where in the bible where Jesus himself said "I am God or Lord" u still have a chance now to be on the right part because there is a problem if u leave the world like this. God said whoever worship anyone beside him will burn in hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Of These 10 Commandments Do You Fault Always / The Truth About The Story Of The Woman Who Gave Birth To The Horse-like Creature / Peter Obi At World Peace Day At Holy Cross Cathedral, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.