Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Eniola Badmus Pays Back Funke Akindele, Shuns Her Grand Movie Premiere – - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Pays Back Funke Akindele, Shuns Her Grand Movie Premiere – (420 Views)

Video Of Bobrisky Spraying Naira At Eniola Ajao's Movie Premiere / DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday / Miss K Bare Butt In See-Through Skirt At 'Compatible' Movie Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Pays Back Funke Akindele, Shuns Her Grand Movie Premiere – by ExclusiveBet: 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2022
While many Nollywood stars battled for the best-dressed title at Funke Akindele’s grand movie premiere over the weekend, her off-and-on bestie and colleague, Eniola Badmus was conspicuously absent.

Even though Eniola Badmus helped in putting up a promotional post for the movie, she ensured she was absent from the movie premiere to pay back Funke Akindele for the times she shunned her own events too.

From her father’s burial to her 20 years on stage event and more, Funke Akindele is known not to always show up for Eniola Badmus’ events which sometimes gets many fans wondering what kind of friendship they had.

Kemi FIlani recalls that Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo had to even throw a subtle shade at her colleague Funke Akindele over her absence at the 20 years on-stage celebration of her best friend, Eniola Badmus on 9th December 2021.

Back then, Iyabo Ojo added that Funke Akindele should stop forming class or disassociating herself from certain people and avoid bringing people together only when needed.

Although Iyabo Ojo didn’t mention Funke Akindele’s name in the post, many netizens claimed the post was directed to Funke following her absence at Eniola’s party.

“If you want to form class or dissociate yourself from certain people make such you also learn not to invite them to yours ……… don’t try to bring people together only when you need them, then shun them or dump them when they need you too, That’s not class that’s BULLSHIT. I’m the Queen of my kingdom & i rule it like the LIONESS THAT I AM. STAY TRUE TO YOU” Iyabo Ojo stressed

(1) (Reply)

Ooni 3rd Wife Reveals The Only Thing That Will Make Her End The Marriage / Naija Celebrity Who Move On Quickly In Relationships / Dandizzy Visited Sabinus And Won His 100k (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.