Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday (38713 Views)

Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) / DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by Kingsmeal: 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2018
DJ Cuppy's love life might not be in good looks as much as her bank account thanks to her father who owns Forte Oil Plc.

Cuppy was known to be dating a former Super Eagles player, Victor Anichebe before the duo parted ways last year, 2017.

This prompted her to return to her ex-lover Asa Asika - Davido's music manager who is a father of one. Both parties have littered the social media space with romantic contents in recent times but the party may have quietly ended with DJ Cuppy licking her wounds in the corner of her room.

DJ Cuppy celebrated her 26th birthday yesterday and social media was agog with images of her. There was no single birthday wish for her on the page of Asa Asika who went about his normal life unconcerned.

On the 10th of November, 2018, DJ Cuppy was caught flirting online with a man giving indications that something is aloof about her love life.

Now the gist is that a certain hunk with the Instagram handle @farouk_ar posted a photo of himself on Instagram looking all dapper while vacationing at Ibiza, Spain and your favourite celeb, DJ Cuppy gave an unusual comment about the photo.

"MY TYPE" which was followed with a couple of smileys indicating she liked what she saw.

Fans and followers on social media have been wondering why she would be fantasizing over a guy when it is known by all of her romantic relationship with Asa Asika.

Unless DJ Cuppy is seeing another guy who isn't known to the general public, the DJ and budding musician might be as single as a new song.

These are other reactions from social media users about DJ Cuppy's love life below;
https://zenithnaija.com/billionaires-daughter-dj-cuppy-is-reportedly-single-again/

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by eyeview: 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
Femi otedola should be getting worried by now. His daughter is becoming a public register where people go in to mark attendance.

261 Likes 14 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by decatalyst(m): 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
So they also use and dump the rich and famous too?

One part of me just feel like laughing grin grin

52 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
wow you guys see that exchange rate has dropped to N150 t0 $1 because of this news undecided

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by Sirheny007(m): 3:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
Well,
She can always turn to SpeedDarlington.
Guy been shouting about his love for Cuppy all over the place on instagram
undecided undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by Uglymind: 3:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
Okay we've heard sad
Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by yeyeboi(m): 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
All This Monitoring Spirit Claiming Bloggers Na GOD Go Cast Una Las Las grin

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by smellingmenses: 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
Why is she connecting to different men like a WiFi

18 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by Flattino(m): 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
Jumping from prick to prick .
Billionaire daughter . My ass!

33 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by Toks06: 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
DJ Cuppy don become general donor..chop n go

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by ObaKlaz: 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
Cuppy omo ele, mo wa available o! Calli me if u feeling freaky. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by enemyofprogress: 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
Boys let's queue up to apply, for us too to chop and clean mouth. Lalasticlala i dey your back o

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by Preetti(f): 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
nobody cares.

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by Imoh555(m): 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
Imagine a billionaires daughter jumping from dick to dick like all this nairaland girls.... No atom of shame and focus ....im sure she would have been a dumber than this and a leech if her dad was a broke ass

29 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
Just passing by. "Money don't buy no 'appiness"

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by Pusyiter(m): 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
NL Babes....I wish they could read and learn that the Rich also cry undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by KanwuliaExtra: 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
She nefa learn her lesson? grin
She go soon turn lay-away-bride! cheesy

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by sod09(m): 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
nawa oo
Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by Naijawebmaster: 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
Who cares? Mind your business isn't so hard.
Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
Everytin is news this days. Meanwhile for those on active sub on access and family package,check my last topic to get compact sports
Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by benjamin007: 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
If bloggers and pastors are in heaven I don't wanna go there o.... Because person nor wish e girlfriend birthday messages Nai mean say den break up abi... angry
Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by enemyofprogress: 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
decatalyst:
So they also use and dump the rich and famous too?
na dem dey easy to catch, chop and dump
Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
eyeview:
Femi otedola should be getting worried by now. His daughter is becoming a public register where people go in to mark attendance.

Him sef dey mark attendance for other people daughter. Karma is taking care of business.

8 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by Pidginwhisper: 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
She be Universal donor. All dem guys for entertainment industry go chop clean mouth, even Lyta won't be left out as she be cheerful giver grin grin

18 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by chronique(m): 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
I hope she doesn't go round a lot of popular folks within a short while. I think there's some kind of insecurities she could be battling with quietly. Love happens for a lot of people and doesn't happen for some of us no matter how much we try. Sometimes, it makes us very vulnerable to so many things and I feel that might just be her case. It makes it worse considering the fact that she is a popular celeb born to an oil magnate who is a billionaire and it makes it hard spotting who is coming for real.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by Kennedy94(m): 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
not a good experience for her

check below
Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by enemyofprogress: 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
Preetti:
nobody cares.
liar

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by Originality007: 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
grin grin grin guys are just choping this girl and pass it to another, make i wait till dem go pass her reach my turn... grin grin

am patiently waiting grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by tstx(m): 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
Concerns us not
Re: DJ Cuppy Is Reportedly Single Again As Asa Asika Shuns Her Birthday by SantiRAMBO: 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
I think DJ CUPPY will be better off single like a well played track

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage / Damilola Adegbite Robbed In London / Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.