Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks (140323 Views)

Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) / Tyler Skaggs Found Dead In His Hotel Room / English Man Arrested For Masturbating In Public In The Centre Of Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by TristanX: 1:13am On Dec 13, 2022
omonnakoda:

Me too I asked a question in response to your question 1-1 goalless
I do not have the facts ,This is rumor and hearsay
You can go and enjoy the video , come back and enlighten us
Being a disciplined footballer stops people masturbating ? Really is this according to FIFA or the Quran?

U just want to make an argument where there’s non. So I’ll let u be.

Next thread pls
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Juanmike(m): 1:15am On Dec 13, 2022
sprints1:
I don see the video baba too come cum there but why record yaself he is 21 years old he never mature so I understand. Dude got a small Dickson.
Where is the video
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by emperordelis(m): 1:24am On Dec 13, 2022
Righteousness2:
Not everyone who looks normal is normal..
There are Principalities and Powers in High places that are Fully resident in many people today.

So many are Helpless to these Forces.

It is not what Doctor can cure. Only an Encounter with JESUS Christ will Break and SHATTER the Yoke.

Swear say you never touch your preek before?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by OyinO: 2:07am On Dec 13, 2022
Let him be jare. You all are hypocrites. Were your Nigerian players masturbing when they crashed out of the tournament even before it started proper? Nansense an ingredient.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by izubext007: 2:20am On Dec 13, 2022
Where is the video
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by dalass(f): 2:31am On Dec 13, 2022
Zonefree:
A further proof that men masturbate not cos they lack kpekus but because they don't have strength for wahala from the bleeding gender.

He was masturbating during Qatar world cup where he can't find the usual oloshos, a further proof that men are controlled by that little man between their legs tongue
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by happney65: 2:34am On Dec 13, 2022
Na Ronaldo fans leak the video. Nobody can tell me otherwise. Them dey jealousy am. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by HardMirror(m): 2:39am On Dec 13, 2022
zed7:
Who leaked it? Sometimes our celebrities leak these things themselves.

By the way, people don't understand that masturbation is not for simps and shy men. Many married men still masturbate. Sometimes, you don't just want the stress of having sex but want the release of built up sexual tension

Men with multiple girlfriends still masturbate. Heck, sometimes, a man will leave a woman lying on the same bed with him and go into the bathroom and masturbate.

Men and women masturbate at different times for different reasons.
i do this.
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:51am On Dec 13, 2022
cyrusmillz:
Omo, so it's true that most of these celebs are lowkey pervs. What is wrong with these guys ?
biology!

Mr Niger d

The second R there is reproduction, life's main assignment which involves reproducing one's self (DNA), once this has been achieved, nothing else is remaining.
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by sirwhyteB(m): 3:06am On Dec 13, 2022
I think they said masturbation is a destiny killer.
Abi na only African destiny d tin dey kill?
Ọkwa onye kwe Chị ya ekwe!
Nawaa for African mentality!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Nigra(f): 3:08am On Dec 13, 2022
Righteousness2:
There are Principalities and Powers in High places that are Fully resident in many people today.

It is not what Doctor can cure. Only an Encounter with JESUS Christ will Break and SHATTER the Yoke.
To me,this only shows he is human and he gave into the sins of the flesh,you that is posting scriptures,only God knows what to do behind closed doors... undecided
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Nigra(f): 3:09am On Dec 13, 2022
lordm:
Dude messed up
You never masturbated?? Talk true and shame the devil lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Nigra(f): 3:10am On Dec 13, 2022
Lamasta:
Lack of discipline I guess
Oga disciplinary undecided
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Ilamina(f): 3:13am On Dec 13, 2022
Yuck
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by EbenezerTriumph: 3:22am On Dec 13, 2022
Benwallt:
The guy scored three good goals and he wants to know how many balls he still has in his low hanging sack.
you well so? grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Dieyet: 4:01am On Dec 13, 2022
What is going on here?[/color][color=#000099]
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by peacheslogo233: 4:26am On Dec 13, 2022
Hi, I don't know why I'm getting mails from you oh.
Can't access my nairaland mail now so you can respond to me here.
cc: kax5, Faithhealsall, kamalese, Askay, SQUEEZER95, DIAMANTE1759, Nigeriaaa1960, EroEro, Biafranodogwu55 and Abefemzy
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Inosky(m): 4:40am On Dec 13, 2022
One on my US friends enjoys masturbation more than sex. He even has a schedule time to masturbate daily shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by COMPAQ(m): 4:42am On Dec 13, 2022
cyrusmillz:
Omo, so it's true that most of these celebs are lowkey pervs. What is wrong with these guys ?

Calm down. Masturbation is a normal pay off life. Other than religion that conditions your mind, there is not a lot wrong with it. It's perhaps as natural as the instinct to have sex itself.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Nobody: 4:47am On Dec 13, 2022
zed7:
Who leaked it? Sometimes our celebrities leak these things themselves.

By the way, people don't understand that masturbation is not for simps and shy men. Many married men still masturbate. Sometimes, you don't just want the stress of having sex but want the release of built up sexual tension

Men with multiple girlfriends still masturbate. Heck, sometimes, a man will leave a woman lying on the same bed with him and go into the bathroom and masturbate.

Men and women masturbate at different times for different reasons.

Watch this movie “dogs of Berlin” you will learn what happens in football world. I doubt he leaked that himself.
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Enemyofpeace: 4:50am On Dec 13, 2022
Bodynobewood.com

Rice 55k, na this Christmas una go really understand "Silent night"
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Elidrisy20: 4:51am On Dec 13, 2022
Allow him masturbate in peace now, for him masturbating is better than lifting the useless CUP
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by marisadesigns91: 5:05am On Dec 13, 2022
Make una come do una design
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Jokerman(m): 5:18am On Dec 13, 2022
Vinnie2000:

I Thought u Ronaldo and Portugal fans say it was the Argentina referee dat caused the defeat against Morrocco.. undecided

Shebi u see how una Reasoning dey bad.. sad

When 'Pessi' will win d World cup, u will Cry tire.. cheesy cheesy

Pessi will never win the cup. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by CaptainFM1: 5:23am On Dec 13, 2022
Righteousness2:

But you know medical science actually says masturbating is good for health! But we have use religion and societal views to becloud ourselves in this part of the world.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Johnken1234: 5:27am On Dec 13, 2022
Where is the video? If OP cannot provide the video, you know this is character assassination and he can go in for it. Again until the video is provided, this is a fake news.
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by lolu2019: 5:43am On Dec 13, 2022
lordm:
Dude messed up
nope,it is pressure. Most athletes do it.he has been abstaining from sex for so long because of the tournament.
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by jamesbridget13(f): 5:44am On Dec 13, 2022
Masturbating wasn't enough for him? He had to record himself? Now, that's insane
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 13, 2022
Wondering why Portugal got eliminated? There you have it. Scored hatrick and ran mad masturbating why a very serious man Cr7 condemned to bench by that hag of a coach

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight / Sweden Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-17 WC Semi-Final (0 - 3) On 5th November 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.