Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks (140395 Views)

Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) / Tyler Skaggs Found Dead In His Hotel Room / English Man Arrested For Masturbating In Public In The Centre Of Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by TristanX: 10:12am On Dec 13, 2022
essentialone:

Not yet but soon. In fact, with the way he is presently depressed and always locked inside his apartment, dude might be doing it like doctors prescription: 3 times in a day.

Ok. Anything else??

Next thread pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 13, 2022
Zonefree:
A further proof that men masturbate not cos they lack kpekus but because they don't have strength for wahala from the bleeding gender.
Is this the kind of life you live?
Eweee!
If I smell you for my dm kperen!
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 13, 2022
zed7:
Who leaked it? Sometimes our celebrities leak these things themselves.

By the way, people don't understand that masturbation is not for simps and shy men. Many married men still masturbate. Sometimes, you don't just want the stress of having sex but want the release of built up sexual tension

Men with multiple girlfriends still masturbate. Heck, sometimes, a man will leave a woman lying on the same bed with him and go into the bathroom and masturbate.

Men and women masturbate at different times for different reasons.
All of you, your life has finished.
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by ChronicGp(m): 11:14am On Dec 13, 2022
Another proof it's a choice.
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Yinkusgold: 11:21am On Dec 13, 2022
CheapHomes1:

same thing we are saying. if he didnt video, how would it have been leaked?

CheapHomes1:

CheapHomes1:

You are right, but my own big issue is the LEAKING.

You are correct, there is no fire without smoke , without video there won't be a video - leak.

But i am saying videos of celebrities are not new , from sex tapes , nude pics , video shots, sex scandal (video evidence)e.t.c , celebrities do this a lot and the percentage of the ones that don't appear to public is even greater, that i will now use strongest of words and condemned him badly , bring him down so much, as if it's new.

The unfortunate leak, God knows who is responsible, then he should learn his lessons if he will continue in such act but these people make thousands of video of themselves indoors, not a big deal.
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Opus001: 11:39am On Dec 13, 2022
Senior man, i hail oh ntin do you u kwantinue
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Tegabadguy(m): 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
Zonefree:
A further proof that men masturbate not cos they lack kpekus but because they don't have strength for wahala from the bleeding gender.
you are right
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Blitzerz: 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2022
Yinkusgold:

you and your mama be idiotic entities !

May God not deliver you from evil wrath.

May God deliver your generation.
Corrupt seed. Tueh
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Betgold84: 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
Oboi
U hit d nail o.

Im married o
Got bitches scattered

But man
I day self-service jare.

zed7:
Who leaked it? Sometimes our celebrities leak these things themselves.

By the way, people don't understand that masturbation is not for simps and shy men. Many married men still masturbate. Sometimes, you don't just want the stress of having sex but want the release of built up sexual tension

Men with multiple girlfriends still masturbate. Heck, sometimes, a man will leave a woman lying on the same bed with him and go into the bathroom and masturbate.

Men and women masturbate at different times for different reasons.
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Yinkusgold: 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
TristanX:

Oga if u don’t like my comment u mustn’t react on it. I’m entitled to my opinion and that’s it.

Slavish and blind support kee u dia

I know you are entitled to your stupid opinion, but this is a public forum and you don't expect people not to react , since you are passing comment, and if you have not reacted to people's comment before you may let us know.

So did i curse you in my comment? i wouldn't have done this but na your slavish and blind support go kill you idiot!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Yinkusgold: 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2022
Blitzerz:

May God deliver your generation. Corrupt seed. Tueh
May God not deliver you and your silly ancestors and silly lineage, idiot!
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by TristanX: 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
Yinkusgold:

I know am the most stupid idiot on this forum. And I am entitled to my stupidity

Na my foolishness go kill me as an idiot!

Fixed!! Now get out and get lost
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Yinkusgold: 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2022
TristanX-son-of-a-bitch:

I am TristanX , my head no correct!

That's on point ! truly you are an idiot.

you will die young in your foolishness.
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Lamasta(m): 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
TristanX:

Exactly. And he won’t go far with this attitude. If CR7 was masturbating this way would he be who he is today?

No mind am the hat trick anf the hype enter in head too much
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Feggie3: 4:08am On Dec 14, 2022
SwayG:
See the nonsense Portugal coach use to replace Cristiano Ronaldo. What you think you become, no wonder they couldn't cross into Semi final
It is better. C Ronaldo was a serial rapist!!!
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:33am On Dec 14, 2022
Nigra:

To me,this only shows he is human and he gave into the sins of the flesh,you that is posting scriptures,only God knows what to do behind closed doors... undecided
Did you guys study biology in your secondary school?
Nawa o. It is a characteristic of living things
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by VirileNelly2420: 8:44am On Dec 14, 2022
Faber:
Muslims go party hard for you. Party without hard without alchohol and women, that one na party
Lol...
During dia partying after winning Portugal, dey were seriously vibing to Burna Boy's "I need Igbo and shayo o" cool
I mean, vibing word by word of the song... E shock me sef
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Prinnx(m): 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2022
Please for those that are interested to travel to Japan for study/work.

A guaranteed student visa with work available on your arrival but you must provide your original WAEC certificate.

Please,it will be advantageous on your part if you're an Engineering student or knows something about it because it's a construction work.

Payment after the School admission letter is out and also confirmed by you but you must show your seriousness, commitment and sincerity.

NB: Please,don't contact me if you're not serious and ready.
The admission starts by January.

Thanks and God bless you all.
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Teymanhenry(f): 1:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
Starz825:

Cost him his career..how ?

He get HIV

HIV na issue?? Which top team will sign a player who goes about the media masturbating ?
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Teymanhenry(f): 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2022
LINTUNE:
affect his career how, did he rape somebody, or he kee person....most of u don't reason before u comment...some will just make stupid comment with confidence on top.
You must not use the word STUPID sir. Please be guided
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Starz825(m): 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
Teymanhenry:

HIV na issue?? Which top team will sign a player who goes about the media masturbating ?
Once you have HIV as a football player the club will with immediate effect terminate your contract...

You can ask around...

What's the fuzz about masturbating....he is not the first player to do it..

1 Like

Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Hassanmaye(m): 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
dalass:

He was masturbating during Qatar world cup where he can't find the usual oloshos, a further proof that men are controlled by that little man between their legs tongue
Its True and Alot of women that understand that are cashing out good

1 Like

Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by charlsecy(m): 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
Zonefree:
Not necessarily. Addiction is a factor!
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Teymanhenry(f): 6:28am On Dec 15, 2022
Starz825:

Once you have HIV as a football player the club will with immediate effect terminate your contract...

You can ask around...

What's the fuzz about masturbating....he is not the first player to do it..
One doesn't need to ask around. All we need do is read about it. We've got the internet and it says, deadly disease like heart failure and cancer may force a club to terminate an athletes contract. HIV will in no way enhance or reduce a players performance. Can you tell me one athlete who recently got sanctioned or terminated because he/she us +ve?
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Blitzerz: 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2022
Yinkusgold:

May God not deliver you and your silly ancestors and silly lineage, idiot!
Foooooooooool
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Starz825(m): 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2022
Teymanhenry:

One doesn't need to ask around. All we need do is read about it. We've got the internet and it says, deadly disease like heart failure and cancer may force a club to terminate an athletes contract. HIV will in no way enhance or reduce a players performance. Can you tell me one athlete who recently got sanctioned or terminated because he/she us +ve?
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://qz.com/africa/769133/a-soccer-club-canceled-a-players-four-day-old-contract-for-testing-hiv-positive&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjBsY23ovz7AhURTKQEHT1eBmkQFnoECAIQAg&usg=AOvVaw1wmVVJzB1JOprJVXpQDSt9
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by Teymanhenry(f): 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2022
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 11:11am On Dec 16, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER2:
There are pussies everywhere but you chose to beat yourself, what a shame. Some men are so shameless

they are pussies everywhere like say they go give am easily without shakara
how many you dun give ur own?
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 11:18am On Dec 16, 2022
BigYash:
You no well o cheesy See question when you dey ask angel righteousness..

he want make e komot him name from the heavens book of life
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by BigYash: 11:19am On Dec 16, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

he want make e komot him name from the heavens book of life
grin grin
Re: Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

they are pussies everywhere like say they go give am easily without shakara
how many you dun give ur own?

Senseless man done drop quote.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024 / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight / Sweden Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-17 WC Semi-Final (0 - 3) On 5th November 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.