Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Takes A Bath With Her Brother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Takes A Bath With Her Brother (1268 Views)

Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Takes A Bath With Her Brother by Fashy070(m): 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
I recently found out that my girlfriend whom I am supposed to be getting married to soon, stays in the same room with her brother who is a full adult, takes her bath with him in same bathroom at same time, changes her clothes down to her panties infront of him, they sleep on thesame bed, she doesn't sleep with panties and she sleeps with short skirts and she sleeps very roughly

They live in thesame house with their mum, and though they have many rooms, they choose to stay in one room together and their mum stays in another room, when her other siblings come back from school (uni) they all join them in that same room, and they don't hide their unclothedness from each other

I feel very uncomfortable about this but she says it's nothing, that they dnt do anything and they have been like that since birth,

I don't know if I am wrong for feeling uncomfortable about this, what do you guys think

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Takes A Bath With Her Brother by Zonefree(m): 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
takes her bath with him in same bathroom at same time, changes her clothes down to her panties infront of him, they sleep on thesame bed, she doesn't sleep with panties and she sleeps with short skirts and she sleeps very roughly, they do cuddle at night as well

grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Takes A Bath With Her Brother by Zonefree(m): 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
They don carry you Home win & OV 2.5 cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Takes A Bath With Her Brother by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
Fishy.
You're right to be uncomfortable. I have no advice for you.

4 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Takes A Bath With Her Brother by Tinububalls: 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
Do they cuddle like this?

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Takes A Bath With Her Brother by habsydiamond(m): 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
Fish is smelling ooo... they must be servicing themselves ooo for them to be bathing together when they are not kids anymore
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Takes A Bath With Her Brother by Fashy070(m): 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
Tinububalls:
Do they cuddle like this?
I DNT know for sure, I DNT live with them
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Takes A Bath With Her Brother by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
Maka why, odikwa risky
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Takes A Bath With Her Brother by Homeboiy: 6:15pm On Dec 12, 2022
Nothing dey person go tell.me say them no dey fúck

Tufiakwa

Aruu
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Takes A Bath With Her Brother by Tinububalls: 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
Fashy070:

I DNT know for sure, I DNT live with them
You have to find out. Or do they argue in the night like this?

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Takes A Bath With Her Brother by Curiouscity(m): 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
Things we hear/read these days!!

Did they happen before and we didn't get to hear or this is part of the social media craziness aka wokeness?

Even if they are twins, this is weird!

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Takes A Bath With Her Brother by Eddodoh(m): 6:48pm On Dec 12, 2022
Ogar, run for your life. This one don cast. How sure are u dat d said guy is even her brother?

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Takes A Bath With Her Brother by ecolime(m): 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2022
Nothing wey person no go read for Nairaland cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Takes A Bath With Her Brother by Ulunne777(f): 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
Curiouscity:
Things we hear/read these days!!

Did they happen before and we didn't get to hear or this is part of the social media craziness aka wokeness?

Even if they are twins, this is weird!

They were happening before.
Truth is there's nothing new under the sun.
Social media is only helping it spread at the shortest possible time.

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Takes A Bath With Her Brother by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2022
Incest
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Takes A Bath With Her Brother by Curiouscity(m): 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2022
Ulunne777:

They were happening before.
Truth is there's nothing new under the sun.
Social media is only helping it spread at the shortest possible time.

I agree with you.
But then people who engaged in these kinda weird stuffs knew they are doing wrong, and ashamed when caught. Nowadays, they will accuse you for being nosey .

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Takes A Bath With Her Brother by Starz825(m): 9:24am On Dec 13, 2022
Zonefree:
They don carry you Home win & OV 2.5 cheesy
Abi dem don carry am go where he no know grin

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Takes A Bath With Her Brother by Starz825(m): 9:27am On Dec 13, 2022
ecolime:
Nothing wey person no go read for Nairaland cheesy
Na why Dem name am nairaland..

People of different orientation about life are present here..

Na why I like this place than other SM platform...and the fact that it's faceless....na him make am the best place to dey read diff gist about the Nigerian life...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Takes A Bath With Her Brother by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 11:58am On Dec 13, 2022
Omo things dey happen o shocked OSALOBUA !!!

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Takes A Bath With Her Brother by tee59(f): 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
It's totally wrong. Can't some boundaries be set. A fully grown ups doing this in the name of brotherly love? Satan can tempt them if he hasn't already. Their parents are to be blamed for this. They should have separated them when growing up. It's a red flag. Think twice.

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Takes A Bath With Her Brother by Pootle: 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
wrong to the core...the world jus getting extremely crazier undecided
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Takes A Bath With Her Brother by Isabi4lov: 12:35pm On Dec 13, 2022
Bathing together is very wrong,I & my bro sleeps on the same bed ,I know of a family they don't hide their unclothedness from each other ,both children and grandchildren are all staying together in a room & parlor apartment. They don't even have bathroom,so they bath outside..
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Takes A Bath With Her Brother by ibkayee(f): 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
I find this weird as heck but I’m trying not to judge and consider that different people grow up differently……….

We tend to sexualise nudity, especially amongst adults (for good reasons) but some people don’t always see it that way………and neither perspectives are necessarily wrong……

For some it may be a habit out of being economical due to growing up with little? Like saving water, having limited rooms and beds…I don’t know….it’s possible, so it’s normal to them?

I still think it’s weird sha.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Takes A Bath With Her Brother by Naza142: 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2023
I don't know but she must be so bad to do such a thing
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Takes A Bath With Her Brother by Turquoiseee: 10:47am On Feb 19, 2023
Kai! This is all shades of wrong now. Please I’d advice you move on. If you marry her now, she can extend the traits to your kids. Her brother can still continue with such under your roof when you’re not around.

The mother might have done it to avoid promiscuity but that does not make it right
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Takes A Bath With Her Brother by bukatyne(f): 10:52am On Feb 19, 2023
Fashy070:
I recently found out that my girlfriend whom I am supposed to be getting married to soon, stays in the same room with her brother who is a full adult, takes her bath with him in same bathroom at same time, changes her clothes down to her panties infront of him, they sleep on thesame bed, she doesn't sleep with panties and she sleeps with short skirts and she sleeps very roughly

They live in thesame house with their mum, and though they have many rooms, they choose to stay in one room together and their mum stays in another room, when her other siblings come back from school (uni) they all join them in that same room, and they don't hide their unclothedness from each other

I feel very uncomfortable about this but she says it's nothing, that they dnt do anything and they have been like that since birth,

I don't know if I am wrong for feeling uncomfortable about this, what do you guys think

If you are uncomfortable, unsatisfied with her feedback and she is unwilling to change, please take a walk. undecided
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Takes A Bath With Her Brother by Fiscus105(m): 11:39am On Feb 19, 2023
Fashy070:

The relationship between two people you narrated above is husband and wife and brother and sister.

If such is happening indeed, I will be surprised.
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Takes A Bath With Her Brother by pussygotlips: 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2023
I had a wild friend like that during my high school days, he will UnCloth in front of his mother and I while walking down the bathroom.
I don't blame him, last born syndrome they worry am a times.

(1) (Reply)

“my Wife Is Not A Better Person: Nigeria Man Cries Out After Raising Bed At Home / Rant Over! Las Las We Go Dey Alright. / Leave Your Married Ex-girlfriends Alone — Activist Instructs Nigerian Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.