Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Pictures Of 26km Ukpabi-Nimbo-Ugbene Ajima-Eziani Road In Enugu - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of 26km Ukpabi-Nimbo-Ugbene Ajima-Eziani Road In Enugu (24426 Views)

Milliken Hill Road: Is This The Best Road In Enugu State? (Photos) / Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) / The History Of The Infamous Ibni Ukpabi Shrine Of Arochukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of 26km Ukpabi-Nimbo-Ugbene Ajima-Eziani Road In Enugu by dewiseacre(m): 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2022
A Governor builds a road with the monies of the people, taxes from the rich and poor...and the next thing he gets a cover page mention and people are dancing up and down. Are we okay in this country?

When you pick up your phone to make a call and it goes through, please do you celebrate the network provider for connecting you to the person at the other end? No! Cause that's their freaking job!

The leaders of the Nigerian masses keep making them backward in their thinking and expectations. Kai!
Re: Pictures Of 26km Ukpabi-Nimbo-Ugbene Ajima-Eziani Road In Enugu by Bigleaf1006: 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2022
FalseProphet1:
A 26km road in a rural area surrounded by bushes yet there's no single street light to illuminate the road...if your car breaks down there at night, how do you flank incoming vehicles to help you since everywhere is dark.

Who did this to Africa...

I see Peter Obi winning next year's election.

This I have seen.

Street lights on a rural road of 26km at that, bros...that an inter community road and not intra....why would there be street lights?

Let's be objective in our thinking and not just type with the penchant for saying utter nonsense.
Re: Pictures Of 26km Ukpabi-Nimbo-Ugbene Ajima-Eziani Road In Enugu by lexy2014: 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2022
OEPHIUS:
Governor Ugwuanyi's Rural Development Model...

The 26.66km Ukpabi-Nimbo-Ugbene Ajima-Eziani road, a RAMP 2 project, in Uzo-Uwani Local Government Area of Enugu State, is one of the fulfillments of Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi’s promise in his inaugural address, that his administration will pay a special attention to rural development to create more urban areas, boost socio-economic growth and give the rural dwellers as well as the long neglected a sense of belonging, bearing in mind that majority of the people of the state live in the rural areas.

#EnuguStateIsInTheHandsOfGod
#amokelouis
in this age and time, this is what some people are celebrating. we have been so bastardised and deprived that any crumb from the table should be seen as a favour
Re: Pictures Of 26km Ukpabi-Nimbo-Ugbene Ajima-Eziani Road In Enugu by Manna4Gurls: 8:48pm On Dec 12, 2022
Iliveforever:
What kind of project is this??

Of what economic value is this?

State roads like Proda that is the industrial hub of the state is ignored for a road that has no single structure on it.

Who do us this thing for Enugu??

Get lost with ur bad omen. Ur type should not be accepted in any peaceful developing community. You are a disaster in human form undecided

If it's not built, problem, now it has been built problem.
Re: Pictures Of 26km Ukpabi-Nimbo-Ugbene Ajima-Eziani Road In Enugu by Blueeyedboi(m): 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
Superwave16320:
But when Aregbe built similar road with same vegetation your cursed tribe were only seeing poverty n wretchedness so what changed ?!....Attention seeker...Your inferiority complex is legendary...Don't bother replying cos my ignore button is on activation mode...idiota..

Re: Pictures Of 26km Ukpabi-Nimbo-Ugbene Ajima-Eziani Road In Enugu by saajus: 9:15pm On Dec 12, 2022
You still want to continue to be fed. This will encourage many people to return to the farm. Also, look around the road, some farms are already existing.

Iliveforever:

State roads like Proda that is the industrial hub of the state is ignored for a road that has no single structure on it.

Re: Pictures Of 26km Ukpabi-Nimbo-Ugbene Ajima-Eziani Road In Enugu by Obidientful: 9:18pm On Dec 12, 2022
Iliveforever:

State roads like Proda that is the industrial hub of the state and SEDI in Akwuke is ignored for a road that has no single structure on it.

Talking out if points as usual
Re: Pictures Of 26km Ukpabi-Nimbo-Ugbene Ajima-Eziani Road In Enugu by XerXerz: 9:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
Very useless worthless backward state, this is what a whole state governor could achieve in almost eight years in office. Enugu and Abia are the two most backward states in southern Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of 26km Ukpabi-Nimbo-Ugbene Ajima-Eziani Road In Enugu by XerXerz: 9:21pm On Dec 12, 2022
Enugu is generally a backward state

FalseProphet1:
A 26km road in a rural area surrounded by bushes yet there's no single street light to illuminate the road...if your car breaks down there at night, how do you flank incoming vehicles to help you since everywhere is dark.

This I have seen.
Re: Pictures Of 26km Ukpabi-Nimbo-Ugbene Ajima-Eziani Road In Enugu by JOemmy(m): 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
There are so many undeveloped large expanse of land in the five south east states yet haters keeps claiming that igboland is too small to accommodate all igbos very stupid people.
Re: Pictures Of 26km Ukpabi-Nimbo-Ugbene Ajima-Eziani Road In Enugu by Charly500(m): 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
I believe thats what he is suppose to do as a Governor, we should not be praising them for doing their Job, these are basic things we nigerians are suppose to be enjoying, but the reverse has always being the case.

Nigeria suppose don pass stage of using construction of roads as an achievement and for campaigning, we don suffer for nigeria sha. its so unfortunate.
Re: Pictures Of 26km Ukpabi-Nimbo-Ugbene Ajima-Eziani Road In Enugu by Atlantis585: 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
No drainage and no depth.

Please don’t celebrate this.

Bound to collapse by next rainy season.

These 419 Governors need not be celebrated.

Go to Lagos and Port Harcourt and see how roads get built.
Re: Pictures Of 26km Ukpabi-Nimbo-Ugbene Ajima-Eziani Road In Enugu by Osanoghodua1: 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
Nice one. Oshiomhole did more than this. Obaseki is a mistake from Oshiomhole, a Greek gift.
Re: Pictures Of 26km Ukpabi-Nimbo-Ugbene Ajima-Eziani Road In Enugu by TrumpDonald2: 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2022
smiley Nimbo, the village I did my youth service. I just love the hills in Enugu State. Quite unfortunate their leaders haven't seen the tourism potentials of the state.
Re: Pictures Of 26km Ukpabi-Nimbo-Ugbene Ajima-Eziani Road In Enugu by karmaolu1(m): 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2022
Living faith. I have a living faith for this country that one day, things will change for good.
See living faith church by the right side

Re: Pictures Of 26km Ukpabi-Nimbo-Ugbene Ajima-Eziani Road In Enugu by OVB123: 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
caracas:
Hmm
Enugu get land oooo
Yes, for South East Nigeria, na dem get pass but not for all the southern states.
Re: Pictures Of 26km Ukpabi-Nimbo-Ugbene Ajima-Eziani Road In Enugu by McBishop2020: 10:25pm On Dec 12, 2022
Madam Ugwuanyi is visionless, if not totally useless to Enugu as a governor.

How I wish he loses his senate bid.
Re: Pictures Of 26km Ukpabi-Nimbo-Ugbene Ajima-Eziani Road In Enugu by Kenmatt(m): 11:51pm On Dec 12, 2022
Iliveforever:

State roads like Proda that is the industrial hub of the state and SEDI in Akwuke is ignored for a road that has no single structure on it.

If you jam a thread and you don't have anything meaningful to type, just skip, it's cool than showcasing your shallow set of mind.
Re: Pictures Of 26km Ukpabi-Nimbo-Ugbene Ajima-Eziani Road In Enugu by Kenmatt(m): 11:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
Truthfully, Enugu State is in the Hand of God!!!

This road cuts across my Community; Ugbene-Ajima.
Re: Pictures Of 26km Ukpabi-Nimbo-Ugbene Ajima-Eziani Road In Enugu by Kenmatt(m): 12:01am On Dec 13, 2022
OEPHIUS:
Governor Ugwuanyi's Rural Development Model...

The 26.66km Ukpabi-Nimbo-Ugbene Ajima-Eziani road, a RAMP 2 project, in Uzo-Uwani Local Government Area of Enugu State, is one of the fulfillments of Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi’s promise in his inaugural address, that his administration will pay a special attention to rural development to create more urban areas, boost socio-economic

growth and give the rural dwellers as well as the long neglected a sense of belonging, bearing in mind that majority of the people of the state live in the rural areas.

#EnuguStateIsInTheHandsOfGod
#amokelouis

May I use this medium to plead to our amiable Governor; the project Governor, the performer, to facilitate the upgrade of communication network in Ugbene-Ajima and it's environs and also pump more light in the already established Power Supply within this locality.

God bless Rt Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi
God bless Chidi Ogbonna
God bless Ugbene-Ajima
God bless Uzo-Uwani LGA
God bless Enugu State
God bless Federal Republic of Nigere

"As e dey sweet us, e dey pain them"
Re: Pictures Of 26km Ukpabi-Nimbo-Ugbene Ajima-Eziani Road In Enugu by lordkrys(m): 12:04am On Dec 13, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
cheesy
Ugbene ajima that year for NYSC
that place na village ooo hardly get signal cheesy

Thank God for ghosting

Na my village oh.
I get where people are coming with the poor execution of the project and other requirements that were not done. But believe me the people in those villages are so happy that they now have a a good road. For the ones talking about street lights. The villages used to have an untarred road with no street lights, now they have a tarred road with no street lights.
Whether you run, walk, or crawl by all means keep moving forward. More improvements could still be achieved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of 26km Ukpabi-Nimbo-Ugbene Ajima-Eziani Road In Enugu by antonioculprito(m): 12:50am On Dec 13, 2022
This one na Apian way abi na road?, but this uzo Nwani road that year was really terrible. Kudos madam ugwuanyi
Re: Pictures Of 26km Ukpabi-Nimbo-Ugbene Ajima-Eziani Road In Enugu by Corban03: 3:12am On Dec 13, 2022
Road that will damage in a short while. Who constructs a road without a drainage Dr Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi
Re: Pictures Of 26km Ukpabi-Nimbo-Ugbene Ajima-Eziani Road In Enugu by MasterTeeUSA: 3:37am On Dec 13, 2022
Looks like a road designed for easy kidnapping...not wide enough to make a U-turn and can be easily blocked from both sides. Let us see the cost and analysis. If they want to put patrol along the corridor, where will the police vehicles stand? in the bush?
Re: Pictures Of 26km Ukpabi-Nimbo-Ugbene Ajima-Eziani Road In Enugu by Blessedarethepe(m): 4:13am On Dec 13, 2022
This road is quite narrow, am I the only person seeing this?
Re: Pictures Of 26km Ukpabi-Nimbo-Ugbene Ajima-Eziani Road In Enugu by redcliff: 4:22am On Dec 13, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

that is why all cars have hazard lights. sometimes, you do not have to type for typing sake. use sense.
Re: Pictures Of 26km Ukpabi-Nimbo-Ugbene Ajima-Eziani Road In Enugu by donkelz(m): 4:59am On Dec 13, 2022
How is this worth celebrating?? No gutters, no shoulder and one lane? See what our politicians have turned us to. We are celebrating mediocrity!

OEPHIUS:
Re: Pictures Of 26km Ukpabi-Nimbo-Ugbene Ajima-Eziani Road In Enugu by sniperr007(m): 5:04am On Dec 13, 2022
Is it impossible that state government cannot do dual carriageway.

Is it in law that they cannot build 4 lane road?
Re: Pictures Of 26km Ukpabi-Nimbo-Ugbene Ajima-Eziani Road In Enugu by MuslimMuslim: 7:27am On Dec 13, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Go and drive there in the night na. Don't use your head
Re: Pictures Of 26km Ukpabi-Nimbo-Ugbene Ajima-Eziani Road In Enugu by GreatEbonyi: 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
Focusmind:
Just imagine being waylaid on this road at night by Fulani herdsmen or unknown gunmen or kidnappers

E go hard to see this kind of vast land in Anambra without some form of economic activities going on in and around the road and surrounding town.

So what is your message? or you just won show your self
Re: Pictures Of 26km Ukpabi-Nimbo-Ugbene Ajima-Eziani Road In Enugu by softnigga(m): 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2022
You can make this December memorable for you and your loved ones. Here’s How!

it's the season of love and itel (Africa’s number one favorite mobile brand) wants to make it memorable for you and your loved one by making your wishes come true!

Yes, you heard right! You can get mouth-watering prizes in the ”An itel Christmas” campaign by just making a wish with your family or Christmas tree or any itel product.

Make this Christmas memorable for you and your loved ones by telling a friend to tell a friend to join this campaign.

For more information on the “An itel Christmas” campaign, please check out @itelNigeria on all social media platforms.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Car Plunges Into A River In Katsina. Photos / Pictures From My First Boat Cruise Experience / Lagos-ibadan Railway Construction: Work Commences At Yaba, Lagos (see PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.