Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

My Experience With Some Northerners Today As Regards 2023 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience With Some Northerners Today As Regards 2023 Election (3343 Views)

Some Northerners Mock Tinubu's Health, Say "Don't Vote For Him" (Video) / See Where Some Northerners Are Sharing Money (pics) / #northernproject Trends As Some Northerners Express displeasure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Some Northerners Today As Regards 2023 Election by StrongAlphMale: 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2022
I went out to buy some thing at a store and I saw some Hausas guys close to the shop (seems they wanted to buy something too)

Just then one of them complained about the price of the item and then the seller simply answered and said "no be una brother wey be president dey kill people with hunger for Nigeria"? They responded saying "Buhari isn't their brother, that he has failed them"

The seller then replied them saying "no be still APC and una brother una go vote for next year"? These Hausa guys immediately became angry and responed saying "kai we no go vote am for APC, we go vote am for kwankwaso" that once it's election time they'll all Travel to their various States and vote for kwankwaso.

It's so obvious that tinubu thought he can deceive the north with his Muslim Muslim ticket but it is now clear that the north has since abandoned him.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With Some Northerners Today As Regards 2023 Election by backtovillage: 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
Asiwaju for president

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Experience With Some Northerners Today As Regards 2023 Election by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
All these made up stories wont get you far in life

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Experience With Some Northerners Today As Regards 2023 Election by StrongAlphMale: 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
backtovillage:
Asiwaju for president

Did you read the post at all? Tinubu isn't in the race bro.

Obi is a threat to us, Atiku cannot win- APC spokesman

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience With Some Northerners Today As Regards 2023 Election by StrongAlphMale: 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
Okonandmary:
All these made up stories wont get you far in life

How old are you? For you to think someone will sit down and compose stories is ridiculous. How old are you exactly?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Some Northerners Today As Regards 2023 Election by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

How old are you? For you to think someone will sit down and compose stories is ridiculous. How old are you exactly?

You and i know that you composed this story

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience With Some Northerners Today As Regards 2023 Election by Mindcure: 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
Who wants to associate with a thief and a drug lord

Only urchins grin angry angry

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Some Northerners Today As Regards 2023 Election by Roboto11: 7:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
So they would vote Obi?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Some Northerners Today As Regards 2023 Election by Realrealfact: 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2022
Vote wisely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Some Northerners Today As Regards 2023 Election by bishopkay: 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2022
Roboto11:
So they would vote Obi?

If you're not an urchin, you'd have clearly seen where the OP said they claimed they'd be voting for Kwakwanso.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Some Northerners Today As Regards 2023 Election by StrongAlphMale: 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
Roboto11:
So they would vote Obi?

It's confirmed you didn't read the write up but rushed to comment thinking it's about Obi, so you can insult him

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Some Northerners Today As Regards 2023 Election by StrongAlphMale: 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
bishopkay:

If you're not an urchin, you'd have clearly seen where the OP said they claimed they'd be voting for Kwakwanso.

Urchins are naturally daft, more reason why I ignored them completely

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Some Northerners Today As Regards 2023 Election by StrongAlphMale: 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
Okonandmary:

You and i know that you composed this story

If I composed this story that means I'm creative. How old are you exactly?

Personally I have decided not to engage any urchin again, they're too daft and highly unintelligent to engage with.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Some Northerners Today As Regards 2023 Election by Bobloco: 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
backtovillage:
Asiwaju for president
Asiwaju for president general Iragbiiji town union

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Some Northerners Today As Regards 2023 Election by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Personally I have decided not to engage any urchin again, they're too daft and highly unintelligent to engage with.

Next time stop composing lies

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Some Northerners Today As Regards 2023 Election by dominic17: 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2022
Yes oh, Asiwaju for your village president.
quote author=backtovillage post=119106855]Asiwaju for president
2023[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Some Northerners Today As Regards 2023 Election by Roboto11: 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2022
bishopkay:

Which Kwankwaso?
Re: My Experience With Some Northerners Today As Regards 2023 Election by Melvinkel: 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
I went out to buy some thing at a store and I saw some Hausas guys close to the shop (seems they wanted to buy something too)

Just then one of them complained about the price of the item and then the seller simply answered and said "no be una brother wey be president dey kill people with hunger for Nigeria"? They responded saying "Buhari isn't their brother, that he has failed them"

The seller then replied them saying "no be still APC and una brother una go vote for next year"? These Hausa guys immediately became angry and responed saying "kai we no go vote am for APC, we go vote am for kwankwaso" that once it's election time they'll all Travel to their various States and vote for kwankwaso.

It's so obvious that tinubu thought he can deceive the north with his Muslim Muslim ticket but it is now clear that the north has since abandoned him.

Why all this tears na, election never reach you don dey cry abi na Tinubu do you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Some Northerners Today As Regards 2023 Election by stuffs2002: 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

This is good news.. As long as they don't vote for Peter Obi

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Some Northerners Today As Regards 2023 Election by VOICEofORIENTAL: 8:17pm On Dec 12, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

I boarded a Keke on Sunday,I asked the driver where I can buy fuel,he said he bought fuel #310 in Tudunwada area of Jos plateau state.

I said Apc has cheated us,he responded & said NOTHING can bring Apc back!

This guy is 100% Muslim hausa guy.

As it stands today in plateau state.
The vote would be like this;PO will get at least 45% votes especially from the Christian block.

Atiku,35% votes from hausa fulani & some Christian's.

Tinubu,18% votes from hausa & Yoruba Muslim block.. & 2% Christian's.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Some Northerners Today As Regards 2023 Election by ItsTutsi(m): 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
Lol the same people all over the streets and SM insulting Buhari in 2019, only to give him 70% in the north! grin cheesy

The north will continue playing along with you until results start dropping in
StrongAlphMale:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Some Northerners Today As Regards 2023 Election by StrongAlphMale: 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:
I boarded a Keke on Sunday,I asked the driver where I can buy fuel,he said he bought fuel #310 in Tudunwada area of Jos plateau state.

I said Apc has cheated us,he responded & said NOTHING can bring Apc back!

This guy is 100% Muslim hausa guy.

As it stands today in plateau state.
The vote would be like this;PO will get at least 45% votes especially from the Christian block.

Atiku,35% votes from hausa fulani & some Christian's.

Tinubu,18% votes from hausa & Yoruba Muslim block.. & 2% Christian's.

Exactly what these Hausa guys over here said. They said APC will end along with buhari.

As it is APC has lost this election even before it started. Obi will most likely emerge the president with Atiku coming second

However watch and see how tehifnubu miscreants will say you made up this story

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Some Northerners Today As Regards 2023 Election by Shikini: 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
OP, Northerners know Tinubu is a big THIEF.

2023 in the North is between Atiku and Kwankwaso

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Some Northerners Today As Regards 2023 Election by ScamHunter: 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
Bobloco:

Even the moniker you quoted is backtovillage. He's prophesying that Tinubu is going back to Irigbaji

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Some Northerners Today As Regards 2023 Election by Afamsi: 9:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
backtovillage:
Asiwaju for president 2023
president of urchins, not president of nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Some Northerners Today As Regards 2023 Election by jumper524(m): 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

lizard would still nod head even if e fall with back. Creative in a political space, weI dohn
Re: My Experience With Some Northerners Today As Regards 2023 Election by babyfaceafrica: 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
Super story
Re: My Experience With Some Northerners Today As Regards 2023 Election by olusam4: 12:38am On Dec 13, 2022
Hmmmmmmm

Re: My Experience With Some Northerners Today As Regards 2023 Election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:45am On Dec 13, 2022
Bobloco:

You are too wicked
Re: My Experience With Some Northerners Today As Regards 2023 Election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:46am On Dec 13, 2022
olusam4:
Hmmmmmmm
For your mind you have posted something wise
Re: My Experience With Some Northerners Today As Regards 2023 Election by Cyberterror: 12:52am On Dec 13, 2022
Igbos are always the ones trying to tell us who northerners will vote for. I never see confused tribe like this.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Some Northerners Today As Regards 2023 Election by Mandate2023: 3:54am On Dec 13, 2022
They said dey r going home to vote for kwankwaso and u end up mentioning tinubu in ur formulated stupid lies......is tinubu d only candidate contesting

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Wole Olanipekun Scammed APC And Tinubu? / Man Admits Tinubu's Case Before Tribunal Is Bad (video) / Fool You Don't Know Anything: Kashim Shettima Response Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.