Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Fool You Don't Know Anything: Kashim Shettima Response Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fool You Don't Know Anything: Kashim Shettima Response Obi (3329 Views)

Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate / Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fool You Don't Know Anything: Kashim Shettima Response Obi by masterusmansaleh(m): 8:00pm On May 27, 2023
Fool You Don't Know Anything: Kashim Shettima Response Obi

Read more
👇
https://www.truenigeriamini.com.ng/2023/05/shettimas-response-to-obi.html
Re: Fool You Don't Know Anything: Kashim Shettima Response Obi by orisa37: 8:31pm On May 27, 2023
I LIKE SHETTIMA 'S SPEECH.

7 Likes

Re: Fool You Don't Know Anything: Kashim Shettima Response Obi by orisa37: 8:35pm On May 27, 2023
SHETTIMA IS ALMOST QUARTER TO BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN. I HAVE FORGIVEN HIM.

2 Likes

Re: Fool You Don't Know Anything: Kashim Shettima Response Obi by naturalman: 9:16pm On May 27, 2023
I am Obidient,
I must confess, that shettima is a genius and highly educated and informed...
His Grammers are constructive...
I will personally give the Tinubu mandate a chance

21 Likes

Re: Fool You Don't Know Anything: Kashim Shettima Response Obi by OfoIgbo: 9:32pm On May 27, 2023
naturalman:
I am Obidient,

Another BATist forming Obidient

23 Likes

Re: Fool You Don't Know Anything: Kashim Shettima Response Obi by Benwallt(m): 10:05pm On May 27, 2023
naturalman:
I am Obidient,

You just emancipate yourself

5 Likes

Re: Fool You Don't Know Anything: Kashim Shettima Response Obi by mightyhaze: 10:24pm On May 27, 2023
OfoIgbo:

That's Agbadority 101..

Barefaced deception but too clumsy to avoid detection

2 Likes

Re: Fool You Don't Know Anything: Kashim Shettima Response Obi by LikeAking: 10:54pm On May 27, 2023
Very good for Peter Obi.

Stay for PDP and win, then become the next VP he refused.

He allowed Tinubus boys like Pat utomi to use and dump him.

They told him he can't win without structure, but he argued..

Today he is dia fool.

P O mata tire me..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fool You Don't Know Anything: Kashim Shettima Response Obi by LikeAking: 10:55pm On May 27, 2023
naturalman:
I am Obidient,

Pls don't abuse the word 'genuis'.

Shetima na average man intelectually.

1 Like

Re: Fool You Don't Know Anything: Kashim Shettima Response Obi by A4alpha: 12:03am On May 28, 2023
Boko blood don dey manifest.. wonder why these set of winners are sad and scared.
What are they afraid of??

2 Likes

Re: Fool You Don't Know Anything: Kashim Shettima Response Obi by bentenny(m): 12:37am On May 28, 2023
LikeAking:
Very good for Peter Obi.

Today he is dia fool.

P O mata tire me..

Again with this over flogged and stale narrative!
Did you or PDP even believe Peter Obi had any electoral value?
Were you guys not the ones calling him and LP structureless party?
Even his own kinsmen in PDP never in their wildest dream believed he could win a polling unit let alone an LGA in anambra state!
Today he has shocked and made mockery of your so called structure and instead of looking into the mirror as a party how you all conspired to throw out a genuine contender that could have easily won this election under PDP despite an obvious and overwhelming electoral fraud,you are here blaming him for showing what braggadocios PDP doubted about him!

Instead of you blaming your corrupt and rudderless party for dumping their earlier zoning pattern just to favour a serial loser since the 90s,you are accusing Peter Obi of working with Tinubu....Such an easy excuse to cover up for PDP's failure grin grin

I wish i had earlier staked a million with a PDP clown who said Obi won't win a single state in SE...I would have been a millionaire by now! grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Fool You Don't Know Anything: Kashim Shettima Response Obi by Scream(m): 1:15am On May 28, 2023
masterusmansaleh:
Fool You Don't Know Anything: Kashim Shettima Response Obi

Read more
👇
https://www.truenigeriamini.com.ng/2023/05/shettimas-response-to-obi.html

Uncult
Re: Fool You Don't Know Anything: Kashim Shettima Response Obi by ORIAYO70(m): 3:30am On May 28, 2023
OfoIgbo:

And you think Obiedient can't be converted..

An Obiedient frds of mine told me how he ported to Agbado, I blatantly told him is a full in the first place... Thinking Obi could defeat Jagaban of Africa is the latest madness.

3 Likes

Re: Fool You Don't Know Anything: Kashim Shettima Response Obi by Nobody: 4:49am On May 28, 2023
mightyhaze:
That's Agbadority 101..

Barefaced deception but too clumsy to avoid detection

We are amaizeing, aren't we?

1 Like

Re: Fool You Don't Know Anything: Kashim Shettima Response Obi by Nobody: 4:54am On May 28, 2023
LikeAking:
Very good for Peter Obi.

Today he is dia fool.

P O mata tire me..

It's funny if one thinks about it deeply. To unseat the PDP, 3 parties merged (ACN, CPC and ANPP). They kicked PDP out. To unseat APC, the biggest opposition party (PDP) split into 3. How they expected to unseat APC with this most idiotic strategy should be the basis of a PhD thesis in Political Science. That's why all these ibodient characters clowning around always make me laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Fool You Don't Know Anything: Kashim Shettima Response Obi by mightyhaze: 6:01am On May 28, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

We are amaizeing, aren't we?
yep

In an agbadority kind of way
Re: Fool You Don't Know Anything: Kashim Shettima Response Obi by Tonycart: 6:13am On May 28, 2023
You guys are getting it wrong why? Party is it the issue we are talking about good governance friends. We want a better Nigeria. What had APC done in the past 8yrs what can we point that this APC achievement in 8yrs.

SamboAnguissa:

It's funny if one thinks about it deeply. To unseat the PDP, 3 parties merged (ACN, CPC and ANPP). They kicked PDP out. To unseat APC, the biggest opposition party (PDP) split into 3. How they expected to unseat APC with this most idiotic strategy should be the basis of a PhD thesis in Political Science. That's why all these ibodient characters clowning around always make me laugh.

1 Like

Re: Fool You Don't Know Anything: Kashim Shettima Response Obi by Nahunger(m): 6:14am On May 28, 2023
This blogger is just trying to have you visit his ads infested page, don't mind all those devisive comments above.

2 Likes

Re: Fool You Don't Know Anything: Kashim Shettima Response Obi by Nobody: 6:28am On May 28, 2023
Tonycart:
You guys are getting it wrong why? Party is it the issue we are talking about good governance friends. We want a better Nigeria. What had APC done in the past 8yrs what can we point that this APC achievement in 8yrs.

And to you Obi will give you that better Nigeria? That guy really made a good work of fooling so many people (it's easy to fool people in Nigeria actually, as far as ethnic sentiments are involved). Lemme tell you something; there can't be a better Nigeria as far as this unitary system introduce by Ironsi is still being practiced, even if Abraham Lincoln is reincarnated and made the Nigerian president. Let every region control at least 70% of its resources and be responsible for most aspects of governance for its people. Then you will see whether Nigeria won't be better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fool You Don't Know Anything: Kashim Shettima Response Obi by Mantilla(m): 9:45am On May 28, 2023
He didn't call Peter obi a fool.

OP You are a domestic terrorist!

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Woman Becomes Health Minister In Canada / Software Engineer Faults Inec’s N74bn Budget For Voter Registration / Nigeria @ 51: Any Reason To Celebrate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.