Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! (5138 Views)

Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery / My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please. / Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by PJtech: 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2022
cool
Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2022
donttryme:

1 Her pastor: They are good at brainwashing gullible women. They can easily turn yourwife against you. They are also good at manipulating women and taking them to bed in a wrong way. Thus it is good to keep your wife away from her pastor.

2. Your Lawyer: This ones are known for protecting the interest of whoever pays them. They can easily change your will if your wife is close to them. If you want to keep your marriage and last long, don't allow your lawyer close to your wife.

3. Your doctor: haha this is someone who will be seen your wife body at will , from minor sickness to antenatal to giving birth and any other condition. Allowing your wife close to a doctor apart from when she is sick is a suicide mission. Let's not forget medical secrets like DNA tests which the doctor may decide to give a fake results.

@DaddyCK
Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2022
PJtech:
cool

for your 3rd answer: Doctor....alll u simply needed to say was: someone who will be seen your wife body at will..true...doctors tend to see our wifes/ girlfriend / sister or mums body at will ..and the 10k is your. Better luck next time sir!

Wel done thou smiley
Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by donttryme: 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2022
DaddyCK:

CONNNNNNNNNNNNNNGRATULATION SIR.................WE HAVE A WINNNNER!!!!!

NO LOOOOONG THING.........SEND YOR DETAILS WHEN U READY.........10K IS YOURS!!!!!! (((REAL TALK)))))
cheesy
wow! God bless your sir. I can't believe i win this. Thank you

FIRSTBANK

Thanks again sir
Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by donttryme: 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2022
My christmas rice and meat don set o

Thank you Lord
Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by Affiliateseun05: 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2022
I also said doctor,up to like 3 times but you decided to look at the new post well it's gone,also when is the next quiz

1 Like

Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by PJtech: 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2022
DaddyCK:

for your 3rd answer: Doctor....alll u simply needed to say was: someone who will be seen your wife body at will..true...doctors tend to see our wifes/ girlfriend / sister or mums body at will ..and the 10k is your. Better luck next time sir!

Wel done thou smiley

well you don't expect everyone to give same reasons as there are different reasons a man should keep her wife away from his doctor(which i made mention of thier child(ren) paternity i.e dna test

e pain me as i no win the cash but anyways cograts to the winner... Looking forward to ur next cash prize
Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by PJtech: 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2022
donttryme:

Thank you Lord
congrats bro
Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2022
PJtech:

well you don't expect everyone to give same reasons as there are different reasons a man should keep her wife away from his doctor(which i made mention of thier child(ren) paternity i.e dna test

e pain me as i no win the cash but anyways cograts to the winner... Looking forward to ur next cash prize

Bro u can only do yur best.....You tried. Well done!! wink
Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2022
donttryme:

Thank you Lord

BRO...CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT & CONFIRM? ...PAYMENT MADE......WELL DONE!!!!! wink
Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by donttryme: 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2022
DaddyCK:

BRO...CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT & CONFIRM? ...PAYMENT MADE......WELL DONE!!!!! wink
CONFIRMED
Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2022
donttryme:

CONFIRMED

SPEND WISELY...ENJOY!!!! wink
Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by donttryme: 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2022
DaddyCK

DaddyCK

DaddyCK

You too much sir,

I got alert in less than 10mins after your post confirming that i gave the correct answer. You are my mvp on the whole of nairaland. After you na still you

Thanks so much my oga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by donttryme: 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2022
PJtech:

congrats bro
Thanks
Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2022
donttryme:
DaddyCK

DaddyCK

DaddyCK

You too much sir,

I got alert in less than 10mins after your post confirming that i gave the correct answer. You are my mvp on the whole of nairaland. After you na still you

Thanks so much my oga

Yes I know. It was intentional. ENJOY YOR DAY & SPEND WISELY.....don't give everything to olosho ooooo ((juss sayin)) grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by BigCowHornn: 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2022
DaddyCK:

bro I give out to charities alot

Most of us who really do give don't talk about it. Where do I even start ? Bro calm down.

In your last post before editing you called yourself the king of trolls. Bros you still dey learn work and that's why jeon toys with you. You are kind of funny in your anger.

Jeon is soft though. Thatz cos shes a girl I guess. Some of the worst trolls I roll with will make you deactivate within days. Now think what I can Do? I can hit u with 30 monikers if I want. Ask of me around. You be king only for your palor.

I don't think this will change much but just so you know Jeon is a girl in her 20s. She used to put up a lot of photos before some trolls like Satanist started blackmailing and defaming her with them. It has been going on for years. And that's why she has one photo up which hardly changes now

She's a very old member here but you are new so u don't know that. When you call her gay we old members look at you and laugh at your ignorance

That's a girl. Yeah a very syobborn and lively one that doesn't run from trouble so mind how you bring it.

2 Likes

Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Most of us who really do don't talk about it. Where do I even start ? Browse callm down.

In your last post before editing yo

You called yourself the king of trolls. Bros you still dey learn work and that's why jeon toys with you. You are kind of funny in your anger.

Jeon is soft though. Ages a girl I guess. Some of the worst trolls I roll with will make you deactivate within days. Now think what I can Do? I can hit with 30 monikers if I want. Ask of me around. You be Jing only for your palor.

I don't think this will change much but just so you know Jeon is a girl in her 20s. She used to put up a lot of photos before some trolls like Satanist started blackmailing and defaming her with them. It has been going on for years. And that's why she has one photo up which hardly changes now

She's a very old member here but you are new so u don't know that. When you call her gay we old members look at you and laugh at your ignorance

That's a girl. Yeah a very syobborn and lively one that doesn't run from trouble so mind how you bring it.

Jeon toys with me? And then u say am learning?...AM LEARNING....Really? ....lol. hmmm...I say less!! smiley
Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by BigCowHornn: 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2022
DaddyCK:

Jeon toys with me? And then u say am learning?...AM LEARNING....Really? ....lol. hmmm...I say less!! smiley

Actually you say so much and it's very funny
Do you even know how many times you use the word ..Kill and fagggot ... in one day?

The person you have been trying to kill for months is there just laughing

Very funny
Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by Tekahashi: 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mixed Baale Okirika Sharing / Why Single Parent / Are Marriage Vows Difficult To Uphold?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.