Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! (5122 Views)

Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery / My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please. / Reno Omokri: Bride Price Is Only Paid For Virgins, Scripturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by Affiliateseun05: 7:23am On Dec 13, 2022
Affiliateseun05:
Honestly,from my own opinion
1.private and personal belongings:don't expose too much of your private things,i know marriage has to do with trust but nowadays the people have destroyed the society when greed and too much taste of money is in their mind.
2.exposure to internet:we all know what the internet holds,it has the key to open good things and bad things.
3.past relationship:it possible that her past relations or "ex" can come back to her life so for that not to happen you have to keep her away from any disturbance in your marriage.

ps:hope that is a very valid point,best regards
please answer
Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:24am On Dec 13, 2022
DaddyCK:
OK people, we back. N17,000 naira instead of 30,000 naira was paid out becuz the last quiz winner came close.

Question:

Name 3 things you must keep your wife AWAY from for the sake of your marriage....& state reasons:

10,000 will be transferred immediately for the Correct answer. In you in doubt leave the thread. If you believe, try your luck. I always make payment . Previous lucky winner waz MARYIAN.....(((((Verified)))))

LETS GO.....good luck!!!!
Note: Money will be transfered immediately!!!

Thread is open to all: Male or female, singe or married smiley
smiley

CC
MYND44
SEUN OSEWA
FARANO
ROCKTATION

1. How much you earn/make
2. Past relationship indiscretions
3. Your families secret.
Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by donttryme: 7:32am On Dec 13, 2022
3. Social media and poverty: The social media is becoming too toxic for married women. The things we see on these space daily is enough to scatter a good marriage. for example, an evening newspaper will sit in a beer palour waiting for clients to come pick her up, but she will refuse to sit idle and log on any social platform and start advicing women about marriage, woe unto any lady that take such toxic advice to heart. then the feministt, these ones are confused and can not even be described, they will say one thing today and do another thing tomorrow. we also have the motivational speakers etc

But can this be applied to men too, the answer is yes but the fact is that men are stronger than women physically, emotionally etc moreover, it's the man that paid your bride price and brought you to his house not the other way round. the man can also have two women at the same time. that is why i think married women should be restricted on the use of social media.

Then POVERTY

Point three to be continued.....
Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by donttryme: 7:38am On Dec 13, 2022
Point 3 cont'd

What i meant about poverty is that, while restricting your wife on those points i wrote up there, try and be providing for her. Continue to settle her needs like she is just your girlfriend cos poverty can make your wife do things that are dirty which will lead to divorce.

That is my opinion.
Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by Chloraseptic: 7:58am On Dec 13, 2022
Person dey inside his one bedroom confinement in a ghetto dry soak garri with ground nut and sugar without dey use una dey catch fun.

What else could be the answer if not those answers Y'all have given. There's no money anywhere don't let nairalander deceive you with being rich.

9 Likes

Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 13, 2022
NairaQueen:

Thank goodness I followed maryan grin
So it's only 10k you have to give out, Mr rich guy
Why borrow only 10k from your friend this time? grin

Am not here to please anyone......u don't like wot u see, u leave. No one forced u here. I can easily make this quiz price 100,200, 300, 400 or even 500k..truss me....if moiney is yor problem, moiney definitely ain't my problem.. I hav moiney ... PEACE!!!! angry
Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 13, 2022
Chloraseptic:
Person dey inside his one bedroom confinement in a ghetto dry soak garri with ground nut and sugar without dey use una dey catch fun.

What else could be the answer if not those answers Y'all have given. There's no money anywhere don't let nairalander deceive you with being rich.

Brother..therrrrris a reason why EXIT BUTTON waz created. U don't like wot u see, u click EXIXT
Trying to diss me makes u sound frustrated@!((no oofencse) smiley
Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 13, 2022
FhiBi:
Your boss: He might lure her to sleep with him in order to promote you or increase your salary.
Your sidechicks
Your account balance

^^^^^^^LOGICAL THINKER!!! cheesy
Not the right answers thou but u have come very close to one of the answers but i cannot tell u which one.....the answers are very simple. They are what husbands usually get paranoid about.. I guarantee u will get the correct answers if u calm down & think. One of yor answers is definitely very close.
wink
Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by Saintdan0421(m): 8:20am On Dec 13, 2022
DaddyCK:
OK people, we back. N17,000 naira instead of 30,000 naira was paid out becuz the last quiz winner came close.

Question:

Name 3 things you must keep your wife AWAY from for the sake of your marriage....& state reasons:

10,000 will be transferred immediately for the Correct answer. In you in doubt leave the thread. If you believe, try your luck. I always make payment . Previous lucky winner waz MARYIAN.....(((((Verified)))))

smiley

CC
MYND44
SEUN OSEWA
FARANO
ROCKTATION

1. Bad friends
2. Her Ex/male bestie.
3. Late nights
Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by Nemesis0147(m): 8:24am On Dec 13, 2022
I don’t think there is a specific answer to this kind of question.
What me and my wife chose to tolerate in our marriage,you and your wife may not be able to tolerate them....what works for me might not work for you!!
Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by Gbolarshow: 8:26am On Dec 13, 2022
1st to keep her away from is Prophet.

This is because if she is into prophet, she won't listen to even me as husband, she won't reason logically but follow the prophet 'sheepily' to her detriment.

2nd thing to keep my wife away from is her worldly friend.

This is because of obvious reason. Bad Influence.

3rd thing to keep her away from is being materialistic.

This this is insatiable. It will keep draining our finances and won't allow any reasonable progress.

Thanks.
Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by Geominer: 8:33am On Dec 13, 2022
DaddyCK:

Question:

smiley

CC
MYND44
SEUN OSEWA
FARANO
ROCKTATION

1. NEVER ALLOW YOUR WIFE SUFFER FROM HARDWORK~ as this we make her age too fast and make the love grow cold.

2. NEVER ALLOW HER STAY IDLE~ else she turn a burden, make bad friends and turn a chronic gossiper.

3. NEVER ALLOW HER DRESS INDESCENTLY~ this were adultery sets in since she will invite other men.
Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by Chloraseptic: 8:41am On Dec 13, 2022
DaddyCK:

Brother..therrrrris a reason why EXIT BUTTON waz created. U don't like wot u see, u click EXIXT
Trying to diss me makes u sound frustrated@!((no oofencse) smiley

I'm not dissing you I'm only trying to advise Nairalanders not to waste their time on your post.

4 Likes

Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by Illegal1(m): 8:46am On Dec 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
1 Dildos 2 Cucumbers 3 Dogs

0095683200 Very Wicked Man GTB
nah ur acct name be dat,abi u de whyn us?
Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by Goalss: 8:58am On Dec 13, 2022
Simply
1: your account balance
2: relationship with her Ex
3: Stop rolling with divorcees

That's the ones I know,
Kuda
Thanks
Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 13, 2022
Chloraseptic:

I'm not dissing you I'm only trying to advise Nairalanders not to waste their time on your post.

We had people like u sayin the same thing on my last quiz but then..when I made payment, the went quite.i paid 17k insted of 30k becuz the winner came close. The winner is on this thread...ask her.
Now we no why the say silence is the best answer for fools. As I say earlier, u & others will so look stewwwpid when I make payment
Ysnyways sir..ou highly little opinion has been noted sir. THANK Q!! (No oofencsse) smiley
Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 13, 2022
NairaQueen:
I can't believe my crush MALIGNANTGuest actually viewed the thread shocked grin
He's the definition of a real man and his money isn't fake cool
He can do giveaway of 100k just for fun and nothing will affect him kiss
Unlike this broke ass nigga undecided

OK guess wot...I challenge u...go & bring the richest mofo u can find on nairaland & I guarantee u I will double any amount he/she has.
Naira or in pounds. Let me no when u ready!((REAL TALK)) smiley
Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 13, 2022
NairaQueen:
No wonder you quoted that lady's comment as close to the answer even though it's vague, you are hitting on her even though you are married grin

Your wife needs to see this cool

Thank u
Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by ajahinnousa(m): 9:40am On Dec 13, 2022
1. Her ex; No woman is completely loyal to her husband when she is in touch with her ex. I'm saying this out of experience

2. Her pastor; once a woman have someone that she calls her pastor. She will listen, respect and seek advice from him and anything that pastor asked her to do,she will do it. No matter her husband position on it

3. My account statement; when a woman knows your account details,like how much you have,she will expect you to spend on her more than before and if you refused no matter your reason and how you try to make her understand. She will see it from the angle of stinginess or less love from you. And anything can start happening behind the scene from that time
Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 13, 2022
ajahinnousa:
1. Her ex; No woman is completely loyal to her husband when she is in touch with her ex. I'm saying this out of experience

2. Her pastor; once a woman have someone that she calls her pastor. She will listen, respect and seek advice from him and anything that pastor asked her to do,she will do it. No matter her husband position on it

3. My account statement; when a woman knows your account details,like how much you have,she will expect you to spend on her more than before and if you refused no matter your reason and how you try to make her understand. She will see it from the angle of stinginess or less love from you. And anything can start happening behind the scene from that time

FINALLY.....ONE PERSON HAS ONE OF THE CORRECT ANSWERS...Well-done bro
Just keep your thinking simple....U can easily get the answer....dont complicate it. U almost there
You have one of the correct answers but I will not tell u which one.
If you can gues the other two...10k is yours immediately!! (REAL TALK)
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by internationalman(m): 10:18am On Dec 13, 2022
Your rich friends must be kept away from her

All her exes especially the one that deflowered her

Make her a housewife otherwise her bosses or coworkers would make her cheat on you.
Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by Matrixlord2021: 10:23am On Dec 13, 2022
1)BAD RELATIONSHIPS: what I mean by bad relationships is categorized into
A)bad blood relatives-Any member of her family that has a strong domineering or controlling hold over her too much.
It may be spiritual bonds that need to be broken before heading into the marriage.
Someone that is not a good influence or adviser or that gives her bad counsel to disrespect her husband or to not listen or to make the home hell.
I'll pray them away oo
B)past bad relationships: both of us are done with relationship that would interfere or impede our growth as a couple in any forms
C)spiritual bad relationships eg spirit husbands,false prophets , Apostles etc
Those ones that would continue draining her financially or otherwise without seeing her grow spiritually or maturing spiritually.
I would make sure no matter rhow she is a selective hearer of any man of God,she doesn't idolize them to the detriment of marital respect .

2)Love of money: would make sure that she doesn't serve mammon as her new God under any form of ambition,goals or desires that would make her not to play her role as a wife and mother of my children.
Would give her financial independence with an understanding.
I would make sure she realizes it all.
I would make sure she revere's love and care above money.
3)Continuous good habits non stop- the things that we did in the courting days that spiced up our relationships under the Banner of love and care would continue.
I would make provision for such good habits and things to not stop.
If such stops it's what makes marriage boring.
The loyalty,trust,respect, faithfulness and commitment would continue
Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by detectivejones: 10:29am On Dec 13, 2022
Social media- The make belief relationship flaunted on social media has ruined more homes than anything. The obsession with social media can make her put me on unnecessary pressure.

2) Her pastor- Any woman that tells her problem every time to her pastor and listens to him is mostly like not to have a mind of her own and he can even life her to sleep with him or misuse resources all in the name of obeying God's command. .

3) Zee world and Telemundo- Is a no no. It makes the woman live in a fantasy world far from reality plus most women that indulge in it tend to be carried away forgetting their duties.
Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by FIRSTCLASSIC0448(m): 10:31am On Dec 13, 2022
[quote author=Suunnn post=119111557]
1. Everything You: Terming this i mean your every in and out, like you having a 100% activities going on in your life let her or him know at least 98% and not the whole 100%

Yea not everything 100%, because there are certain things that ought to be ignored avoided and termed as a thing. Be reality but to limits..

2. Previous Lifestyle (Single Mood) Before Marriage: Let us assume you use to enjoy hanging out with, staying out late,, being with friends and doing with them whatever,,, drinking to stupor,,,, talking nonsense etc

With being married these things need to be avoided and some placed on limits, if not nothing but qualms here and there and nonstop.

Single lifestyle while and when married ought to be avoided, and really avoided so the faulty party does not lure the other into doing other unbearables..

3. Ex's: You have an ex or ex's:
There is nothing wrong with being in good relationship with them, yea but let it any closeness or whatever be cut off
1. Everything You: Terming this i mean your every in and out, like you having a 100% activities going on in your life let her or him know at least 98% and not the whole 100%

Yea not everything 100%, because there are certain things that ought to be ignored avoided and termed as a thing. Be reality but to limits..

2. Previous Lifestyle (Single Mood) Before Marriage: Let us assume you use to enjoy hanging out with, staying out late,, being with friends and doing with them whatever,,, drinking to stupor,,,, talking nonsense etc

With being married these things need to be avoided and some placed on limits, if not nothing but qualms here and there and nonstop.

Single lifestyle while and when married ought to be avoided, and really avoided so the faulty party does not lure the other into doing other unbearables..

There is nothing wrong with being in good relationship with them, yea but let it any closeness or whatever be cut off

Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by ajahinnousa(m): 10:49am On Dec 13, 2022
DaddyCK:

Just keep your thinking simple....U can easily get the answer....dont complicate it. U almost there
cheesy
wow! I'm happy to even get one of it correctly. You know,it will be very hard for me to get all of it in your own perspective but though,I would love to win it but others are trying. Maybe one person will get all the correct answers but those three are the ones I can relate with, because I have seen many marriages that have crashed because of them. Have a nice day boss
Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by MARYIAN(f): 10:52am On Dec 13, 2022
DaddyCK:

cheesy
Okay sir, now let me try and get the answers you need
1. Your bank account/financial status
Money-related matters have been identified by marriage counsellors to be one of the causes of most quarrels in marriage and also divorces.
You do not need to tell your wife your account status because it could scatter your plans for the home. You may be planning a big project and in my opinion, some women act on what they hear. If she knows how much you have in your Bank account, that could be the time she will bring a list of items she needs and the ones she doesn’t. This may scatter your plans.
2. Social media
Keeping your wife off social media means prioritising the intimacy of your marriage, your peace of mind and that of your wife above the prying eyes and validations of strangers. Social media is rapidly changing the way we interact and see the world, at the same time, it opens one up to multiple ills.
Simply put, sometimes social media and online connections can cause spouses to become distant, hurt, jealous, or insecure in their marriages. Over time, this will make minor fights into major problems that may end the marriage for good.
3. Her ex
Secret or not, maintaining contact with a former lover dilutes or takes energy and focus away from the present marriage. In other words, this is a distraction that serves no good purpose.
A secure and trusting romantic marriage rests upon a foundation of trust. This trust cannot be established if your wife remains in contact with a former lover.
Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by Sam0(m): 10:54am On Dec 13, 2022
DaddyCK:

Question:

smiley

CC
MYND44
SEUN OSEWA
FARANO
ROCKTATION

1: Your past life and relationship: she will use it to insult you or talk to you when you both have issues

2: past relationship with your ex: there may be nothing between you and your ex again but if she calls it's becomes a problem

3: Your family financial capacity: if she knows your family is not doing well financially, and she happens to be richer than you, she may use it to insult you when you both have issues
Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by DeJoeee(m): 11:43am On Dec 13, 2022
Marriage is a not a one way traffic bro. What you think is not the answer might actually work for every other person out there.
If you want help soften season for me make I drop aza

DaddyCK:

Good answers but not strong enough. wink
Re: N10,000 NaIra PAID for the correct answers- PAYMENT MADE!!! by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 13, 2022

QUICK TIP

Ajahinnousa has one of the correct answers but I will not say which... If u look at his response, u can easily see one of the correct answers & this will guide u to get the correct 2 answers.
PROMISE: MONEY WILL BE TRANSFERED WITH 10 MINUTES FOR THE CORRECT ANSWER!!@ (((REAL TALK)))) smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Complicated Case Of Adultery. / Why Do Old Women Talk Too Much And Act In A Way That Annoys The Young? / Prayer For Those Looking For The Fruit Of The Womb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.