Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,516 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:19 PM

On Becoming A Creative Graphic Designer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / On Becoming A Creative Graphic Designer (281 Views)

In Need Of A Creative Web Designer / A Creative Graphics Designer Is Needed In Surulere / You Don't Have To Work With Every Client As A Creative/graphic Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On Becoming A Creative Graphic Designer by Favvyy: 11:09am On Dec 13, 2022
Graphic designing is a self explanatory concept. We all know what graphics are and what designing is and I will call it a creative cloud. Yes, a creative cloud because you're tapping into a crazy part of your mind to make what you're seeing a reality. It's the colors, the lines, the shapes, the ideas that come together in your head to make a beautiful design and it's never ending.

WHAT DO YOU NEED?
Believe me when I say that you just need your creative mind and just about anything you can use. Sometimes I visualize what I want to create and put it down on paper and later redesign on the applications available for my use but most people think you need a laptop to be able to design something, I beg to differ. At some point, to delve deep you need a laptop but you can do much with your smartphone and make a good living from it. I use pixellab and PicsArt for most of my designs and let me wow you, you can do a lot more than you think. I'm in no way a pro at graphic designing but I never get tired of digging, reading and practicing and I can confidently use my phone for most designs that you think one can only do with a laptop.
I'm hosting classes where you can learn to make the best out of your phone and exchange ideas with people as well as get guidance.
Send a dm to become a part of that community
Re: On Becoming A Creative Graphic Designer by Favvyy: 10:30am On Dec 14, 2022
It's crazy how much you can do with your phone but you wouldn't know until you ask grin

(1) (Reply)

Chatgpt: Google Says AI Generated Contents Are Against Webmaster Guidelines / Need To Learn Cloud Computing. / German News Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.