Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV (36992 Views)

$600m Investment: Rufai Oseni Reacts As Maesrk Company Denies Deal With Tinubu / Rufai Oseni Reacts To NBC Last Warning To Arise TV / Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
This boy is too young for this negative popularity. Tomorrow is a thousand nights away and only the wise will walk its darkness unscathed. All this will end suddenly one day - there's no permanent friendship between the employer and his employee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Proudlyomonna: 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
Trustwallet:

You mean after all this years of suffering, u still want people to vote in apc again, atleast have conscious, there are people going through alot under this regime...

We in the Food stuffs business will categorically tell you that APC disaster really show Nigeria shege banzia grin
I was able to convince the only Northerner around me on why He must not vote Tinubu, even though I wasn't able to convince him to vote Obi but I was happy and satisfied I talked him out of his APC misguided patriotism.
He doesn't like Tinubu as a person but had this mindset of sebi na same sai baba APC, I was able to let him understand that even bubu does not want tinubu to be President grin
Guy Northerners will teach the arrogant proud sick shaky desperate old emilokan drug addict a very big lesson.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Igboslayer: 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
Objective, partisan and bias… that’s not journalism, no balance in your views

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Lolade2020: 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
It's unfortunate that Rufai is putting Arise stakeholders at risk. It will only be worse for his employer after he might have walked away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Igboslayer: 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

We in the Food stuffs business will categorically tell you that APC disaster really show Nigeria shege banzia grin
I was able to convince the only Northerner around me on why He must not vote Tinubu, even though I wasn't able to convince him to vote Obi but I was happy and satisfied I talked him out of his APC misguided patriotism.
He doesn't like Tinubu as a person but had this mindset of sebi na same sai baba APC, I was able to let him understand that even bubu does not want tinubu to be President grin
Guy Northerners will teach the arrogant proud sick shaky desperate old emilokan drug addict a very big lesson.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Omo ale dey talk jargon as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
Parachoko:
This one dey overestimate himself

Asiwaju supporters no send am neither do we send Arise TV

If dem sack am or not, Asiwaju no go still show for Arise TV.

[b]On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigbab]

If Tinubu no send with his minions, why are they blackmailing Nduka to sack them?

And when Nduka went public, they decided to insult him too
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Kennyashe2002(m): 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
Rufai oseni u are such a beautiful soul, that said d truth anytime any day. Remember a person that speaks d truth has no friends... May God continue to protect u in all ramifications..
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by CheapHomes1: 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2022
Awoleesu:

The roll call ain't complete Mannn!

You failed to acknowledge the man with the dentition of a donkey at the background...

He's an aspiring GCON too!

Is GCON a political office to aspire to?
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Lionstep: 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2022
Moh247:

That's AriseTV boss with Tinubu... If you think a legend and genius like Tinubu would ever be irrelevant till he dies, then you might as well believe Obi has a chance in 2023... Keep fooling yourself

Ezi.....you go report to mod till you tire
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by obembet(f): 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2022
ceeceeco:
Mr Oseni Rufai remains the most transparent, vocal, untribalistic, & outstanding Nigerian journalist I've ever seen. My love & respect for Mr Rufai is extraordinary.

Than seun or Jide cos He dey support Peter Obi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Chetas81(m): 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2022
Moh247:

That's AriseTV boss with Tinubu... If you think a legend and genius like Tinubu would ever be irrelevant till he dies, then you might as well believe Obi has a chance in 2023... Keep fooling yourself
modern day slave is allowed based on your comment
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Henrikjay: 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
SmartPolician:

It's not about APC - it's about the black man.

The heart of a black man is as black as his skin colour.

Yes you are very Right...that is why the white men brought and introduced Christianity to you Africans to make them have fear and conscience towards the way they treat people and how to live a less crime free life ....

Still the Bible and churches are not working ... Nigeria has the highest numbers of Pastors and churches in the World still ..Nigeria seems to be where Devil has his Kingdom cause of the high rate of evil doings....majority of people in Nigeria re just so wicked in different ways ...
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Proudlyomonna: 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
Igboslayer:
Omo ale dey talk jargon as usual.

Hahaha hahaha,I am happy with the emotional damages I am inflicting on your eternally accursed Soul grin grin
Omo ale jatijati Ozu nwuru anwu grin
O dun werey grin

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Igboslayer: 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha hahaha,I am happy with the emotional damages I am inflicting on your eternally accursed Soul grin grin
Omo ale jatijati Ozu nwuru anwu grin
O dun werey grin

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by AlwaysPositive: 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Rufai is riding on a tiger's back thinking IPOB mobs are reliable

Not everyone can accept what Tinubu goes through daily, yet Tinubu had acted civil and kept on avoiding them as he had avoided Bode George and Pa Adebanjo all this while

Fani Kayode
Reno Omokiri
Dino Melaye
Nnamdi Kanu

This guys should let Rufai know he is dealing with very dishonest, disloyal crew IPOB crew would finish him completely

We have heard you.

I will still vote PO.

PAID BOT.... WORK HARD FOR YOUR MONEY... grin grin grin grin.,...... See as suffer full your face.

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by AlwaysPositive: 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2022
PureMe01:

After 2023 elections,both you and your Thiefnubuu will be completely irrelevant in Nigerian politics. So, take your time and wail on till 2031 grin

Registered in June, already spent one month plus on Nairaland..... grin grin grin grin grin grin

So na like this you want take buy motor, build house and get married?

Just dey play...

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Gozac: 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Not everyone can accept what Tinubu goes through daily, yet Tinubu had acted civil and kept on avoiding them as he had avoided Bode George and Pa Adebanjo all this while

Fani Kayode
Reno Omokiri
Dino Melaye
Nnamdi Kanu

This guys should let Rufai know he is dealing with very dishonest, disloyal crew IPOB crew would finish him completely

So IPOB is so powerful and influential as you portray them to be
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Proudlyomonna: 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
[quote author=Igboslayer post=119129256][/quote]

Hahahaha o gaghi adigi mma.
Iwo yoo ku iku àito.

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 5:23pm On Dec 13, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Fani Kayode
Reno Omokiri
Dino Melaye
Nnamdi Kanu

SHUT UP!!! CHRONIC IGNORAMUS.
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by 43Ronin: 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2022
Rufai on ApC, tifnubu and urchins

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Igboslayer: 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Hahahaha o gaghi adigi mma.
Iwo yoo ku iku àito.

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by ceeceeco: 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
obembet:

Than seun or Jide cos He dey support Peter Obi?
Who's this one? Please do away with such myopic mindset.
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Proudlyomonna: 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2022
[quote author=Igboslayer post=119129458][/quote]

Iku aipe ni yio je ipin re.
Omo ale omo irankiran mashafini is in sefia pain oo grin

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Igboslayer: 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Iku aipe ni yio je ipin re.
Omo ale omo irankiran mashafini is in sefia pain oo grin
You mentally damaged already. Na me go kill you for Nairaland.

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by IamtheTruth1(m): 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
fuckJones:
this is the real definition of structure, APC government controlling your boss

Do you even know the meaning of structure?
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by HIPROFILE(m): 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Fani Kayode
Reno Omokiri
Dino Melaye
Nnamdi Kanu

Is it not same Tinubu who led a full street protest in major cities of the country against a siting president GEJ in one of his protest were arc bearers of a supposedly casket with RIP GEJ on it…where you not in this country at that time? Tinubu has seen nothing yet the best of his own time is He gaffes at every giving opportunity there by making himself an object of mockery and comic relief.

Same Tinubu called Tony Aninih old and can not function in modern settings. Now he is being called sick, frail and old and he can not take it and here you are hailing him as to having a large heart to take bull shit right ?
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by frog12: 5:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
they may move the guy to another programme grin
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Proudlyomonna: 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
Igboslayer:
You mentally damaged already. Na me go kill you for Nairaland.

Hahaha coming from an eternally accursed mad man grin a dead corpse is better than you na grin
WEAK VESSEL OMO ALE JATIJATI WAN FORM TROLL grin grin Ko ni dara fun ọo grin

Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Tochj(m): 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
Only shameless journalists will have anything to do with the druggie
Tinubu is a very Bad market
Hard to sell.
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by obembet(f): 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2022
ceeceeco:
Who's this one? Please do away with such myopic mindset.

I understand you mata. Let me continue then
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2022
Because arise is exposing thier evil agender
Re: Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV by Midekin(m): 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2022
Send me pictures on watsapp 08083373302 quote author=kingscare1 post=119128466]I'm selling my Honda Civic 05 Black for #650k.
You can check my profile for pictures. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shettima Leaves Polling Unit Over Absence Of INEC Materials / Titilola Adeleke Is Osun First Lady, No Confusion- Adeleke’s Spokesperson / Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.