Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF (21431 Views)

Mbappe: To Say You Will Do Better Than Messi & Ronaldo Is Lack Of Awareness / Super Eagles Of Nigeria Train Ahead Of Friendly Against England(photos) / The Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: Poland 2019 FIFA U-20 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by eeetuk(m): 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
I wish someone could have slapped Mr Sanusi at his face to stop him from making a fool out of himself. You are talking about Nigeria which could not beat Ghana in Nigeria to advance to world cup. You are talking about Nigeria-- which is ranked number one in corruption. What really works in Nigeria that makes Mr Sanusi to be proud of?.

Nigeria represents the worse things going on in Africa!
Be it ethnic wars, corruption, famine, drugs, money laundry and you named them.
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by babsthegreat: 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
[quote author=Newsmic post=119124881]

https://igberetvnews.com/1433815/super-eagles-nigeria-can-better-morocco-nff/[/quotep] imagine they didn't qualify Dem still get mouth
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by hitman2015: 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
Newsmic:

https://igberetvnews.com/1433815/super-eagles-nigeria-can-better-morocco-nff/
Which kind talk be did? After watching the calibre of football teams at the world cup. Nigeria no deserve to be ball boy for this tournament.
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by fcbelle72(f): 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2022
MrHighSea:
Why APC dy always talk go left.
...The most useless party in the history of politics grin
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by Pabloicardi: 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2022
Newsmic:

Of course they can do better that's why they didn't qualify for the world cup.
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by Bimpe29: 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2022
Sharap there. Enough of that.
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
It's good to round up this people and flog them well.

Just imagine the horse shit they're vomiting. How can you compare a hapless, spineless, impotent super chickens to this Morocco side?

Nigeria wouldn't have won one game as usual.
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by GoodIsGod: 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2022
Please who ever has this failure personified man's phone number should post it. I wan give am a Xmas gift.

undecided
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by manny88ng2000: 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2022
Shut up your dirty mouth before I shut it up for you. NFF is another big problem that needs solution in this Nigeria after police.
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by ASIWAJULEMIFORS: 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
Keep quiet ! Useless people ! Will your corruption allow Eagles to perform better?
Nonsense!
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by OlujobaSamuel: 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
Someone should tell him that the only team yet to lose a match is Morocco
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by sapeleboi(m): 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
he do head like GBOLA grin
PrettyBolu:
The worst thing to happen to Nigeria football is Amaju Pinnick

That man should be in prison. He only knows how to carry girls in Abuja with NFF money. With his long head

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by Encyclopedia1: 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2022
Be like say madness de worry NFF
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by zudozz: 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2022
I wish I can just slap this NFF.
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by Constablepatr: 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
Kizyte:
Yes of course you're cursed.

Signed of hacking towards the election all this would be address and dealt with for people to cry out loud like destabilize goats that you’re
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by henrijin: 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
This talk is the after effect of kwashiorkor.
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by deebrain(m): 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
Very nonsense talk...

Forgive my English. This thing him talk dey vex me.
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
DisLifeSha:
You know whether NFF dey control am for back

Abi o... I no trust those people at all.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by fredylee: 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nigeria does not have the discipline and focus at the senior level to win the world Cup. If they qualify for the knockout stages, intrigues and side attractions, beginning with government delegations will conspire to knock them out.

Roger Milla said Nigeria would have beaten Italy and gone all the way to the '94 World Cup finals, if someone had dared tell the Eagles they would not beat them (Italy) In order words, they are motivated or fired up when you doubt, or ignore them.
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by addexx: 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
Onye ku datin undecided
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by Osariemen12: 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
Not in Tinubu's lifetime.
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by omofranyoung(m): 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
Stupid talk
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by Iamlakexide(m): 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by ejimatic: 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2022
Newsmic:

Can a team that did not qualify perform better than a team that qualified for the mundial!
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by MrCuteking(m): 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2022
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by Totalrecovery: 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2022
olisefom:
Most useless talk of the year

I'm telling you

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by rhames(m): 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Hahha
Nff
Where Sanusi for dey buy him own weed

Although I'm not surprised about this Morocco performance...I don first know right from child hood say if at all any Africa nation go carry world cup in the future then it is gonna be from North Africa because those people sabi play ball...Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia and morroco

Even Western Sahara players can play better than the Suffering Wingless Eagles. Haba!
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by Boyooosa(m): 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
Osinwins?
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by akube2020(m): 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
Sitwalkstand:
To slap person dey hungry me

All the African countries that went for this world cup went with local coaches. NFF no see that one. Home grown. Moroccan coach took over coaching that team exactly 100 days ago.

Corruption will not allow Nigeria.

They will hire a 3rd division coach from Germany and Spain, package him with 500 million naira per year, keep him in Transcorp hotel for the first one year. use our girls confuse the man, then when we go for tournament, we go turn prayer warrior.

Nigerians, will be doing calculations, team A should loose then, we will qualify.

okay, a draw will carry us through.

Nansense ingredient people.
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by Glead(m): 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
Bunch of idiots, if it was a true statement
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by yommygift15: 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
Effect of codeine can never be under undestimate, leave drug, you won't, see the way u're embarrassing ur self now.
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by alloy123: 8:25pm On Dec 13, 2022
If they can do better they would have done it before Morocco. In my opinion Morocco is ahead of Super Eagle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russia 2018: Nigeria Will Win Best Kit At Least - BBC Bluffer's Guide To Teams / Lionel Messi 'staying at Barcelona' as star avoids prospect of legal wrangle / Colombia Vs Japan: World Cup (1 - 2) On 19th June 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.