Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF (21466 Views)

Mbappe: To Say You Will Do Better Than Messi & Ronaldo Is Lack Of Awareness / Super Eagles Of Nigeria Train Ahead Of Friendly Against England(photos) / The Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: Poland 2019 FIFA U-20 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by Kenmatt(m): 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2022
Abeg make we hear word

Nigeria can't do shit
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by timota(m): 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Hahha
Nff
Where Sanusi for dey buy him own weed

Although I'm not surprised about this Morocco performance...I don first know right from child hood say if at all any Africa nation go carry world cup in the future then it is gonna be from North Africa because those people sabi play
ball...Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia and morroco
His weed is direct from Oshogbo, if u need I can supply u
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by judedwriter(m): 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
If the 1994 set of super eagles were in Qatar, they would have gone to the finals.

They were so good, it took a Roberto baggio genius to stop them.

I doubt if we can ever see such talented players again in Nigerian national team.
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by Moneyboyz: 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2022
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by OluwaBlessyn: 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2022
Dey play����
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by femi1610: 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2022
Tramadol @ Work......
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by Andrea598773: 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2022
Kizyte:
Story story! As long as Buhari remains in power, everything will continue to retrogress, the country will continue to fail cos Buhari is synonymous to failure.

Please help save our dying country by voting Peter Obi and Ahmed Datti!
Let him save you people from Afghanyeastan first, for your information, it's yeébo that's kill Nigeria super eagle football where 90% of the team are yeébo, let NFF look into this and see how beautiful Nigeria football will be..
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
Kizyte:
Story story! As long as Buhari remains in power, everything will continue to retrogress, the country will continue to fail cos Buhari is synonymous to failure.

That’s what you stupid bleeps keep telling yourselves. You really don’t know where to draw the line. If it was by your stupidity, USA would’ve won the World Cup.
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by jacoik(m): 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
Dis man no well. I thank God that we didn't qualify if not na basket we for use carry goals come back
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by lukency(m): 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
Thunder fire una.
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by phemmyfour: 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by Olafaf(m): 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2022
This guy is high on crack, Nigeria that can not beat Ghana, nor Portugal want to do well in world cup
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by Henrikjay: 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2022
I just wish FG can privatize this Useless Body called NFF .... What nonsense talk is this, that baby eagle's can fly better than Dragon ... ..
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by mensos544: 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nonsense
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by HNICEARTH: 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2022
Bad belle talk. Appreciate what the moroccans did, dont gate crash their party pls

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by Tradman: 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
Sitwalkstand:
To slap person dey hungry me

All the African countries that went for this world cup went with local coaches. NFF no see that one. Home grown. Moroccan coach took over coaching that team exactly 100 days ago.

Corruption will not allow Nigeria.

They will hire a 3rd division coach from Germany and Spain, package him with 500 million naira per year, keep him in Transcorp hotel for the first one year. use our girls confuse the man, then when we go for tournament, we go turn prayer warrior.

Nigerians, will be doing calculations, team A should loose then, we will qualify.

okay, a draw will carry us through.

Nansense ingredient people.
bros u dey make laugh. With Peter obi the system will improve but if we make the greatest mistake by voting that old man tinubu., bros look for the nearest route to leave this nigeria because of tinubu and his boys
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by meditator(m): 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2022
Kizyte:

Let them go and save Anambara first
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by Femi987: 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2022
This man don high
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by Killermamba: 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by steveodo(m): 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
wetin this one de talk sef

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by anambraamaka: 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
Can yes if they want
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by sterlingD(m): 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
Is that so?So what have you guys done since 1994 to justify this statement
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by Goodman247: 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2022
Stupid talk, who dash monkey banana
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by deavicky(m): 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2022
Meanwhile from my end I am glad Nigeria didn't go to world cup. I don't want to increase my BP and also I don't want to hear about NFF corruption case.
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by Ykc2(m): 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2022
Well ,if you dey for one social club then the social club killed 2 cows for the end of year party ,when your name is not mentioned amongst those that will get their own share of the cow meat because your owing what will you tell your wife?Well you will kindly say to her that the meat is full of sand
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by nkpommpko(m): 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2022
Please shot up already
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
Yet they can't qualify. If they had qualified, Tinubu, obi and Atiku fans will be using their goons to campaign in Qatar Stadium.
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by Enemyofpeace: 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
See useless talk wey this mad man dey talk. Honestly all our leaders dey smoke Igbo
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by alibiguy: 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
Yes, we can but not under the current NFF leadership. It's an offshoot of the previous one.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by Enemyofpeace: 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2022
Femi987:
This man don high
I tell you
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by robosky02(m): 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
PrettyBolu:
The worst thing to happen to Nigeria football is Amaju Pinnick

That man should be in prison. He only knows how to carry girls in Abuja with NFF money

See this girl ohhh
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Can Do Better Than Morocco – NFF by Bluffly: 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2022
Arrogance and stupidity beggets downfall.. Act and stop talking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award / Super Eagles Observe Minute Silence In Honour Of Nigerians Who Died During AFCON / Lionel Messi 'staying at Barcelona' as star avoids prospect of legal wrangle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.