Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Obi Should Step Down Now And Endorse Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Should Step Down Now And Endorse Tinubu (1309 Views)

I Hereby Withdraw My Support For Peter Obi And Endorse Atiku Abubakar / Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom / Mr Ibu, Harry B Anyanwu Endorse Tinubu For 2023 Presidency (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Should Step Down Now And Endorse Tinubu by Nightwolf1: 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
OsunOriginal:
It is becoming clearer day after day who will win the coming presidential election. We have seen Tinubu's outing in parts of SW, SE, SS, and NW. We have also seen Obi's outings - the difference is too clear. While it might be difficult for Obidients to accept the fact that the mood of the voters is not in their favor, Obi, their leader, should face the reality, step down for Tinubu and begin strategizing for another election. The 2023 election is definitely not for him. If he pushes ahead and loses woefully in the election, it may be his last presidential election outing as nobody would take him seriously again. Who follows Sowore again?

He, who fights and runs away, lives to fight another. Obi should run away now so he can fight another day... grin grin grin grin

Did you smoke Thîefnubu's left over cocaine?

1 Like

Re: Obi Should Step Down Now And Endorse Tinubu by Fortruth: 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
OsunOriginal:
It is becoming clearer day after day who will win the coming presidential election. We have seen Tinubu's outing in parts of SW, SE, SS, and NW. We have also seen Obi's outings - the difference is too clear. While it might be difficult for Obidients to accept the fact that the mood of the voters is not in their favor, Obi, their leader, should face the reality, step down for Tinubu and begin strategizing for another election. The 2023 election is definitely not for him. If he pushes ahead and loses woefully in the election, it may be his last presidential election outing as nobody would take him seriously again. Who follows Sowore again?

He, who fights and runs away, lives to fight another. Obi should run away now so he can fight another day... grin grin grin grin

You are a thief. The money APC is giving you to cause confusion will soon run out and then you will be saying “We go betta”.

Blackie

1 Like

Re: Obi Should Step Down Now And Endorse Tinubu by Tsolutionjoseph: 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
Great2017:

Below is Obi's handover note. Can you show us that of Tinubu?
Obiano has denied this edited oluwole paper, rather Obiano met Debt, beside if he is not foolish why leaving so much money in account instead of using to execute more projects for the states
Re: Obi Should Step Down Now And Endorse Tinubu by OsunOriginal: 5:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
Obiano has denied this edited oluwole paper, rather Obiano met Debt, beside if he is not foolish why leaving so much money in account instead of using to execute more projects for the states

He kept the money in his bank to keep it afloat. Obi is a smart thief

1 Like

Re: Obi Should Step Down Now And Endorse Tinubu by Great2017: 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2022
OsunOriginal:

You don't have to vote for Tinubu for him to be president.

You didn't vote for Buhari and he has been your president for almost 8 years now.

My vote alone cannot make him the president just as your vote alone cannot make him either. I hope you are aware of this singular truth.

Yes, I am very proud that I did not vote for Buhari in 2015 and 2019 respectively. His abysmal performance has validated my choice of competence over selfish gratification.

I hope you and your household are enjoying the hardship, insecurity and ineptitude you voted for.

Help me tell Tinubu to campaign with Buhari's legacies since they are the best you could settle for in 2015 and 2019.

1 Like

Re: Obi Should Step Down Now And Endorse Tinubu by Great2017: 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
Tsolutionjoseph:
Show us the denial. One more thing, show us the one Tinubu handed over to Fashola.

1 Like

Re: Obi Should Step Down Now And Endorse Tinubu by Spandau: 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
seunmsg:
The right thing to do.

Why are you so afraid of competition in your life? Obi has the right to do and be anything legitimate. The reason why it's a contest is because more than one person is involved. That's the beauty of a democracy. It's not family inheritance.
Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg!

1 Like

Re: Obi Should Step Down Now And Endorse Tinubu by Noblechykk(m): 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
OsunOriginal:

You obviously do not believe the jargon you wrote here
Re: Obi Should Step Down Now And Endorse Tinubu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
seunmsg:
The right thing to do.
Thought yoruba Muslim votes will make tinubu president?
Re: Obi Should Step Down Now And Endorse Tinubu by blank(f): 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2022
Step down transformer group of companies.
Re: Obi Should Step Down Now And Endorse Tinubu by derecho(m): 4:31am On Dec 14, 2022
Begged
BluntTheApostle:

Atiku begged him?

Or Atiku chose him as PDP's strategic gameplan to make the South East feel included?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Tinubu Yet To Win Any Total Presidential Poll Or Projection? / Labour Party Rally In Abuja Yesterday / Lagosians seen pushing Blue Line Rail To Start (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.