Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Labour Party Rally In Abuja Yesterday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Rally In Abuja Yesterday (1307 Views)

Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) / Pictures Of Supporters At Peter Obi/Labor Party Rally In Benue / Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labour Party Rally In Abuja Yesterday by abc115: 9:49am On Feb 10, 2023
Labour Party rally in Abuja yesterday. Obi is cumming!

Re: Labour Party Rally In Abuja Yesterday by abc115: 9:49am On Feb 10, 2023
grin angry
Re: Labour Party Rally In Abuja Yesterday by senatordave1(m): 10:05am On Feb 10, 2023
Where are the so-called obidients

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Rally In Abuja Yesterday by SHIVA001: 10:16am On Feb 10, 2023
Obi will masturbate on the election day. Obi is cumming. Jagaban 23

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Rally In Abuja Yesterday by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:43am On Feb 10, 2023
abc115:

Only
Only Yoruba Muslims
Only haters
Only scammers
Only enemies of Nigeria
Only useless urchins
Only those who lives under bridges
Only those beggars on Nairaland
Only idiots
Only demented people
Only ethnic bigots
Only religious bigots
Only haters of good
Only enemies of the masses etc

ARE AGAINST PETER OBI OF LABPUR PARTY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Rally In Abuja Yesterday by Hopium: 10:45am On Feb 10, 2023
ganisucks:

I don't blame you, it's Obi and his crew that I blame. Initially, the cabal wanted to put Obi's rallies on social media, with no physical presence. But, because of the likes of Deji and Reno making noise, the cabal was forced to listen to Obi's yearnings for some physical presence.
Biden had only eight people on a tarmac, while Trump was busing hundreds to stadiums and Airport hangars.
Guess who is the current occupant of the oval office.

wee you kip quayet?
Re: Labour Party Rally In Abuja Yesterday by IgOga(m): 10:47am On Feb 10, 2023
grin grin grin

If this election hold many people will be disappointed. I am still amazed how the opposition is more divided than the ruling party

The divided opposition may even give APC victory where they would have normally lost. For example Rivers State was not where APC was planning to win but with APC, SDP and now Wike of PDP supporting Tinubu...APC may just win Rivers State.....

In Kano NNPP has more than destroyed PDP's hope......

In Lagos most LP supporters couldn't get PVC either because they did double registration or inec frustrating them......

In Sokoto PDP is practically naked......Wamakko is doing them shege...even Tambuwal who was supposed to be in Kano for Atiku's rally was at the airport welcoming Tinubu.....

Looks like Obi was sponsored or encouraged to destroy PDP's usual block votes from SE and SS.....but wetin I know sha grin grin grin....25th of Feb will make things clear
Re: Labour Party Rally In Abuja Yesterday by Hopium: 10:50am On Feb 10, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Useless urchin spotted.

Good for nothing pig.

Peter Obi is your next President

*yawns*

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Rally In Abuja Yesterday by ganisucks(f): 11:30am On Feb 10, 2023
Hopium:

wee you kip quayet?
I hope you take pictures of the rally to the tribunal.
Re: Labour Party Rally In Abuja Yesterday by yarimo(m): 11:40am On Feb 10, 2023
abc115:
op

Re: Labour Party Rally In Abuja Yesterday by Hopium: 12:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
ganisucks:

I hope you take pictures of the rally to the tribunal.

You're incoherent!

All this rubbish go stop after Asiwaju lands oversized bala blu blu beatings on your candidate and he sweeps your cabals out of the aso villa brooom brooooom broooooooooooom.
Re: Labour Party Rally In Abuja Yesterday by Houseontherock1: 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2023
Tochj:

A public servant should close work at 3pm just to attend Rally?
Even a trader can't do that.
Obi is coming to TBS lagos on Saturday
I go de my shop
I no de go
Even my friends are not going
But our votes are for Obi.
But if it's Tinubu or Atiku's rally that is near empty, you'll not remember the closing time of civil servants
Re: Labour Party Rally In Abuja Yesterday by Hopium: 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2023
Tochj:

A public servant should close work at 3pm just to attend Rally?
Even a trader can't do that.
Obi is coming to TBS lagos on Saturday
I go de my shop
I no de go
Even my friends are not going
But our votes are for Obi.

Abeg leave story for Mathias

Shey na only Obi every civil servants go vote in Abj?

Civil servants are not only the ones in Abj

Work or not - that rally is too poor. Very poor. Abuja is suppose to be the stronghold of Obi. No cry fowl when you see election result sha.
Re: Labour Party Rally In Abuja Yesterday by Anambra1stS0n: 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
abc115:
16 days to go you guys will understand better the difference between rally and voting

Re: Labour Party Rally In Abuja Yesterday by seunmsg(m): 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2023
I didn’t even notice there was a rally. No traffic, no excitement, no unnecessary increase in movement around the metropolis.

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party Rally In Abuja Yesterday by Hopium: 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2023
Houseontherock1:

But if it's Tinubu or Atiku's rally that is near empty, you'll not remember the closing time of civil servants

Don't mind them.

Abuja alone has about 4m population. Adding the people living in the outskirt of the FCT, the population maybe be running to 10m (i'm not certain).

Working with the 4m people in Abj alone, that eyesore was what Obi could pull. I doubt they're up to 2000 people in that rally. That's 0.005% of the entire people in Abj.

The tide go soon go out, we go see dey swim naked. The election result go tell if there's substance being the hype or not.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Yusuf Alabi, The Viral Boy In Peter Obi's Lagos Rally(Video Interview) / How International Community Courted President-Elect Bola Tinubu Before Election / Igbo Man Threatens Yorubas In Lagos With War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.