Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,357 members, 7,836,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Whats The Name U See That Makes U Cringe And Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Name U See That Makes U Cringe And Why (961 Views)

Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! / Guys, You Enter A Lady's Car And U See This In Her Back Seat / The Worst Name U Saved A Contact? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Name U See That Makes U Cringe And Why by house10studios: 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2022
Mine is my best friend, Steve, we went from being close from when we were little to adult hood to him avoiding me after he relocated.

What bout u
Re: Whats The Name U See That Makes U Cringe And Why by Qatar2022: 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2022
Ajibola very dirty

Re: Whats The Name U See That Makes U Cringe And Why by Nostring: 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2022
house10studios:
Mine is my best friend, Steve, we went from being close from when we were little to adult hood to him avoiding me after he relocated.

What bout u
lol why he dey avoid u? U be enemy of progress?? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Name U See That Makes U Cringe And Why by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2022
See thread motivated by hatred and created for discussing hatred. Op get a life!
No name can infuriate you. Let your father in-law or your benefactor be named Steve. Infact everyone to bless you ll bear or associate with the sweet name Steven

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Name U See That Makes U Cringe And Why by Vinnie2000(m): 5:30pm On Dec 13, 2022
OP

What kind of Mentality do you have? undecided

Names do NOT make pple Good or Bad.

A Girl bearing Goodness can be an Olosho while a Girl called Virginia can be a 'Free Giver'..cool

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Name U See That Makes U Cringe And Why by house10studios: 5:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
Sweetplum:
See thread motivated by hatred and created for discussing hatred. Op get a life!
No name can infuriate you. Let your father in-law or your benefactor be named Steve. Infact everyone to bless you ll bear or associate with the sweet name Steven
u know wen we start to they insult each other again u go start to aviod me, make we start? Or later things after u done with ur 3some

1 Like

Re: Whats The Name U See That Makes U Cringe And Why by house10studios: 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nostring:
lol why he dey avoid u? U be enemy of progress?? undecided
we suppose fuk ur mum 2gether but e refuse
Re: Whats The Name U See That Makes U Cringe And Why by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
house10studios:
u know wen we start to they insult each other again u go start to aviod me, make we start? Or later things after u done with ur 3some
Ahhh. I come in peace
Re: Whats The Name U See That Makes U Cringe And Why by Nostring: 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2022
house10studios:
we suppose fuk ur mum 2gether but e refuse
no wonda den dey avoid u... I thank God for your guy.. u b oloribu, akoshibero lipsrsealed
Re: Whats The Name U See That Makes U Cringe And Why by house10studios: 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nostring:
no wonda den dey avoid u... I thank God for your guy.. u b oloribu, akoshibero lipsrsealed
shey i still fit fuk urs, since no name makes u cringe.

Wat
Re: Whats The Name U See That Makes U Cringe And Why by Nostring: 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
house10studios:
shey i still fit fuk urs, since no name makes u cringe.

Wat
orire buru se , get off my mention abeg.. make I avoid u like ur wise frnd so u no go carry ur badluck follow me. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Name U See That Makes U Cringe And Why by house10studios: 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nostring:
orire buru se , get off my mention abeg.. make I avoid u like ur wise frnd so u no go carry ur badluck follow me. undecided
idiot u carry ur self dey tag me with insult, now u dey claim victim thunder fire u, pig.
Re: Whats The Name U See That Makes U Cringe And Why by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2022
This kinda makes me emotional because my own best friend is currently doing the same thing to me.

We were close from primary school till varsity, even though we went to different tertiary institutions and she got married at the age of 21, we were still close until this year around June.

She stopped picking my calls and never called back no matter how much I tried calling her, at one point my calls stopped going through and that's when I realized that she blocked me.. The last time we talked we were together and happy, we didn't fight or argue, and I don't remember ever bad mouthing her to anyone.

The most painful thing ever was when my mother told me that she heard from our neighbour that my best friend has apparently moved back into her parents house, it really hurt me so bad that I had to hear the news from someone else.. I don't know whether she and her husband are getting a divorce, or they're just separated.

I love her so much and I want to be there for her, but she's shutting me out.. whenever I hear someone mention her name, my heart just breaks.
house10studios:

What bout u
Re: Whats The Name U See That Makes U Cringe And Why by Illegal1(m): 10:55pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jm
Re: Whats The Name U See That Makes U Cringe And Why by house10studios: 12:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
Samantha123:
This kinda makes me emotional because my own best friend is currently doing the same thing to me.

We were close from primary school till varsity, even though we went to different tertiary institutions and she got married at the age of 21, we were still close until this year around June.

She stopped picking my calls and never called back no matter how much I tried calling her, at one point my calls stopped going through and that's when I realized that she blocked me.. The last time we talked we were together and happy, we didn't fight or argue, and I don't remember ever bad mouthing her to anyone.

The most painful thing ever was when my mother told me that she heard from our neighbour that my best friend has apparently moved back into her parents house, it really hurt me so bad that I had to hear the news from someone else.. I don't know whether she and her husband are getting a divorce, or they're just separated.

I love her so much and I want to be there for her, but she's shutting me out.. whenever I hear someone mention her name, my heart just breaks.
try connect with her again
Re: Whats The Name U See That Makes U Cringe And Why by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
I've been trying since August and the last time I did tried calling her was in October, I found out that she blocked me, so I've decided that I'm just gonna let her be because I'm tired even though it hurts me.

Since last year she's been getting a bit religious and I just hope she didn't go to one of those fake religious leaders who then might've told her that I'm the one responsible for the issues in her marriage because I seriously have nothing to do with it and I've only met her husband twice.

house10studios:
try connect with her again
Re: Whats The Name U See That Makes U Cringe And Why by okoroemeka(m): 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2022
house10studios:

What bout u
your experience cannot be a template to criticize a particular name,he cannot possibly avoid you if you stick to civil discourse and avoid been a parasite,if you bring money making ideas that work to improve the finances of both of you I don't think he will be avoiding you,crayfish don't bend in water something make am bend.
Re: Whats The Name U See That Makes U Cringe And Why by AndroidAI(m): 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
Precious angry
Re: Whats The Name U See That Makes U Cringe And Why by Starz825(m): 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2022
Samantha123:

You need to calm down

Her decision to not pick your call might not be intentional on her part to want to hurt you in particular esp when you didn't offend her at all.
She might be going through a lot at the time...her marriage crumbling...mental stress and all
Some people like to withdraw when things aren't going on well for them.

I did that last year...when i lost my funds to a bad investment....
Felt like dying
Withdrew myself from everyone...
Stopped picking calls
Stopped chatting

Sis.... things happen...

1 Like

Re: Whats The Name U See That Makes U Cringe And Why by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2022
The thing is when others call her, she immediately picks up the call or if she doesn't pick up, she'll quickly call back.

I'm suspecting that someone somewhere might've told her lies about me.
Starz825:

You need to calm down

Her decision to not pick your call might not be intentional on her part to want to hurt you in particular esp when you didn't offend her at all.
She might be going through a lot at the time...her marriage crumbling...mental stress and all
Some people like to withdraw when things aren't going on well for them.

I did that last year...when i lost my funds to a bad investment....
Felt like dying
Withdrew myself from everyone...
Stopped picking calls
Stopped chatting

Sis.... things happen...

Re: Whats The Name U See That Makes U Cringe And Why by toujurs: 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
Sweetplum:

Ahhh. I come in peace
You came in peace with anger grin
Re: Whats The Name U See That Makes U Cringe And Why by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
toujurs:
You came in peace with anger grin
I mean piss
Re: Whats The Name U See That Makes U Cringe And Why by house10studios: 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
okoroemeka:
your experience cannot be a template to criticize a particular name,he cannot possibly avoid you if you stick to civil discourse and avoid been a parasite,if you bring money making ideas that work to improve the finances of both of you I don't think he will be avoiding you,crayfish don't bend in water something make am bend.
sometimes u think people are just foolish when dey type but dey are quite foolish when dey talk.
Re: Whats The Name U See That Makes U Cringe And Why by house10studios: 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
okoroemeka:

Learn dey get sense, u Can avoid being stupid.
A slowpoke like u should know that

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Advise A Foolish Addicted Gambler? / How To Be A Man, Have Peace And Get Respected / The Age/life Span Of Pussy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.