Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,423 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

IPOB Lawyer Sue Autopilot IPOB For Declaring Sit At Home. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Lawyer Sue Autopilot IPOB For Declaring Sit At Home. (424 Views)

IPOB Clears Air On Declaring Sit-at-home On Monday, Tuesday Next Week / The Moment Abacha Announced The Arrest Of Abiola For Declaring Self 'president' / ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Lawyer Sue Autopilot IPOB For Declaring Sit At Home. by Ojiofor: 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2022
Ndi Igbo should also sue IPOB any day they declare their nonsense sit at home or any other illegaliities.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Lawyer Sue Autopilot IPOB For Declaring Sit At Home. by duro4chang(m): 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
E don dey start be dat. Them go fight and scatter am

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Lawyer Sue Autopilot IPOB For Declaring Sit At Home. by asanausana91: 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2022
When we were advising them they thought we hate igbos. That small snake you keep has given birth to 5 bigger anacondas.
You brought it on yourself, now deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Lawyer Sue Autopilot IPOB For Declaring Sit At Home. by APCnaPDP: 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2022
Could it be that Ibo people are beginning to wake up or is it because of the elections?
Destroying your region is not exactly affecting Musa or Kolawale. Be wise.
Re: IPOB Lawyer Sue Autopilot IPOB For Declaring Sit At Home. by Obaofaba: 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nonsense.

Who started the madness?
Re: IPOB Lawyer Sue Autopilot IPOB For Declaring Sit At Home. by IGBOSON1: 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2022
Ojiofor:
Ndi Igbo should also sue IPOB any day they declare their nonsense sit at home or any other illegaliities.

Sit-at-home is a non-violent form of civil disobedience, and was necessary when the wicked Buhari gov’t was taking out peaceful demonstrators with no remorse! However, in recent months it has been hijacked by malevolent and murderous forces who, after using the army and police to kill innocent Igbos’ on the street, were furious to see a sit-at-home they had no control over and they got the idea of mounting a false-flag campaign in order to try and discredit IPOB and use the sit-at-home thing against the secessionist organisation!

You seem to get pissed off with the sit-at-home for some reason, but if as an alternative IPOB were to recommence peaceful protests on the streets and get targeted again by the murderous Nigerian state, we will not hear a word of protest from you!
Re: IPOB Lawyer Sue Autopilot IPOB For Declaring Sit At Home. by Ojiofor: 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Sit-at-home is a non-violent form of civil disobedience, and was necessary when the wicked Buhari gov’t was taking out peaceful demonstrators with no remorse! However, in recent months it has been hijacked by malevolent and murderous forces who, after using the army and police to kill innocent Igbos’ on the street, were furious to see a sit-at-home they had no control over and they got the idea of mounting a false-flag campaign in order to try and discredit IPOB and use the sit-at-home thing against the secessionist organisation!

You seem to get pissed off with the sit-at-home for some reason, but if as an alternative IPOB were to recommence peaceful protests on the streets and get targeted again by the murderous Nigerian state, we will not hear a word of protest from you!

If the sit at home is without compulsion and no organized enforcement that is civil disobedience but once IPOB introduced violence and intimidation to force people to sit at home which Simon Ekpa have perfectly copied that is the reason I am totally against it.
You can't pretend to be fighting for freedom and at same time deny others their fundamental human rights.
Re: IPOB Lawyer Sue Autopilot IPOB For Declaring Sit At Home. by Ojiofor: 7:55pm On Dec 13, 2022
Obaofaba:
Nonsense.

Who started the madness?

Simon Ekpa copied their method and they got mad and sued him to court grin
Re: IPOB Lawyer Sue Autopilot IPOB For Declaring Sit At Home. by Biafrannuke: 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2022
Ojiofor:
Ndi Igbos support sit at home willingly but reject the idea of using gun to terrorize and bully them into obeying someone suspected to be backed by the government, just to discredit the Biafra they yearn.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Lawyer Sue Autopilot IPOB For Declaring Sit At Home. by IGBOSON1: 8:13pm On Dec 13, 2022
Ojiofor:

If the sit at home is without compulsion and no organized enforcement that is civil disobedience but once IPOB introduced violence and intimidation to force people to sit at home which Simon Ekpa have perfectly copied that is the reason I am totally against it.
You can't pretend to be fighting for freedom and at same time deny others their fundamental human rights.

IPOB at no time forcefully compelled anyone to observe the sit-at-home! If you have any statements from them proving me wrong you can share to enrich our knowledge on the issue! If you remember when they started it, it was observed with mixed results and nobody was forced to sit at home! It was as IPOB continued with it (which i objected to at the time as i reasoned it should be used sparingly) and it started recording increasing levels of compliance that the aforementioned malevolent forces got the idea to send thugs out….or even bribe a few daft and hungry Igbo youth to go out and brutalise individuals in the name of enforcing sit-at-home! The ekpa scoundrel appeared on the scene AFTER Mazi Kanu was kidnapped from Kenya!
Re: IPOB Lawyer Sue Autopilot IPOB For Declaring Sit At Home. by Ojiofor: 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2022
IGBOSON1:

IPOB at no time forcefully compelled anyone to observe the sit-at-home! If you have any statements from them proving me wrong you can share to enrich our knowledge on the issue! If you remember when they started it, it was observed with mixed results and nobody was forced to sit at home! It was as IPOB continued with it (which i objected to at the time as i reasoned it should be used sparingly) and it started recording increasing levels of compliance that the aforementioned malevolent forces got the idea to send thugs out….or even bribe a few daft and hungry Igbo youth to go out and brutalise individuals in the name of enforcing sit-at-home! The ekpa scoundrel appeared on the scene AFTER Mazi Kanu was kidnapped from Kenya!

No enforcement yet we do read threats of violence on anyone who dare venture outside from MNK and other Ipob top officials and many lives and properties has been lost for that reason.MNK once said in one of his his live broadcasts that even cockroach that comes out on a day of sit at home will be killed.As an Igbo man that lives in Igboland I know what I am talking about .I know who is killing who, and I have chosen not to cover up evil because its been done by my people it will always backfire.

(1) (Reply)

Clash Of Lilliputians As Labour Party And PDP Fight Over Who Has Smallest Crowd / Angry Buhari Attacks Obasanjo For Endorsing Peter Obi Calls Him “morally Squalid / Chijioke Edeoga Took Away The Soul Of Enugu* *PDP* *by John Agbo (john Lead)*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.