Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,651 members, 7,862,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

Gej ,whats Your Business? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej ,whats Your Business? (478 Views)

Yoruba Nation...whats Your Problem With Igbos / This Is Definitely Buhari's Biggest Mistake (whats Your Opinion) / Whats Your Take ON This Picture:professor Yemi Osinbajo And Pastor Lazarus Muoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej ,whats Your Business? by y2kaustin(m): 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2011
The Insult exchanged by both IBB and Obasanjo are Outrageous and can only be resolved by both men.when they wish to,So President Goodluck Jonathan should mind his business and face pressing National issue as regards the masses.And allow the drama to play put "Afterall We Too Dey Laugh",
Re: Gej ,whats Your Business? by werepeLeri: 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2011
what the hell is this? So, GEJ doesnt even have a right to talk unless he is told? Arrant bull crap.
Re: Gej ,whats Your Business? by y2kaustin(m): 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2011
I guess this is another sycophant working his ass out, where you a member of GEJ campaign train?
Re: Gej ,whats Your Business? by werepeLeri: 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2011
I will rather be a sycophant rather than put the office of my country's President in derogatory terms as you have done.
Re: Gej ,whats Your Business? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2011
@werepeleri, i apologise in advance, but this rubbish. I support GEJ, but is this the way to reassure me, us, nigerIans. Why is he always, i mean always given a speech through abati all the time. Is abati nw the president. I don't expect him to always give speeches like obama, but common, I voted for him not rueben abati. If a country invades us(nigeria), he still going to still give a statement through abati. The I.G.P said he wasn't going to make further statements because the president, was to address the nation. I just hope it is not this silly statement from abati. I expect to his president goodluck ebele jonathan's face and re assuring me of my security.
Re: Gej ,whats Your Business? by Eforce1: 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2011
Nigeria needs a President who can speak for himself.

We need someone who is prompt in action. A COMMANDER (Not by position)

Someone who is prompt in action. Someone proactive, reassuring, inspiring, innovative.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lawyers Vow To Educate The Public On Human Rights / Looking Into The Future, Where Does Nigeria Go From Here? / ‘accidental Rulers’ Have Led Nigeria Since 1966, Say Analysts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.