Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

2023: Tinubu,has The Destruction Begun? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu,has The Destruction Begun? (1501 Views)

Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) / I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) / 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Tinubu,has The Destruction Begun? by VOICEofORIENTAL: 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2022
Wonders shall never end!

How are the mighty fallen?

Imagine a presidential candidate cannot answer SIMPLE questions,in Chatham hall UK?

Imagine telling your supporters to get there APV/APC to vote for him, instead of PVC?

Imagine submitting different birthdates in your TWO SENSITIVE DOCUMENTS;..1952 to Inec &1954 to the US embassy?...haba!!

Imagine telling Nigerians that a Town Hall meeting is better than balablu.. bulabla?

Tinubu said it himself that ,GOD will destroy him if he supports Muslim Muslim ticket.

Nebuchadnezzar, thought in his mind that he's the one that built the Babylonian empire.

That night,GOD banished him to the bush to eat grass for seven years!

It's like the grass wey tinubu dey eat now don pass Nebuchadnezzar own?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu,has The Destruction Begun? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 13, 2022
Peter Obi is the chosen one

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu,has The Destruction Begun? by TinubuDeDrugLor: 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2022
Tinubu is a Yoruba Muslims candidate and nothing more....

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu,has The Destruction Begun? by duro4chang(m): 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2022
Asiwaju is the best man for the job. The incoming president. Only Tinubu we want

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu,has The Destruction Begun? by PrinceOfLagos: 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2022
duro4chang:
Asiwaju is the best man for the job. The incoming president. Only Tinubu we want
Incoming President of your village in Osun state cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu,has The Destruction Begun? by Nightwolf1: 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2022
duro4chang:

The incoming president of Lagos state with a down payment for a roasted corn in electricity

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu,has The Destruction Begun? by duro4chang(m): 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Incoming President of your village in Osun state cheesy grin
Tinubu is the next president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu,has The Destruction Begun? by Britishpea: 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2022
Your tears will be used by you to soak garriiii. Jobless lots. I can’t remember when I opened a useless thread because of any candidate. Not even the tinubu I support and will support till he wins and finish his tenure except he goes astray and beats my views about him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu,has The Destruction Begun? by duro4chang(m): 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nightwolf1:

The incoming president of Lagos state with a down payment for a roasted corn in electricity
The man Tinubu is the best man for the job.
Re: 2023: Tinubu,has The Destruction Begun? by Nightwolf1: 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
duro4chang:
The man Tinubu is the best man for the job.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu,has The Destruction Begun? by duro4chang(m): 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
[quote author=Nightwolf1 post=119133754][/quote]The man Tinubu is our man. The hope of this country. The best man for the job.
Re: 2023: Tinubu,has The Destruction Begun? by everythinggirly(f): 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
Make una dey play, I no talk anything. angry
Re: 2023: Tinubu,has The Destruction Begun? by VOICEofORIENTAL: 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
Britishpea:
Your tears will be used by you to soak garriiii. Jobless lots. I can’t remember when I opened a useless thread because of any candidate. Not even the tinubu I support and will support till he wins and finish his tenure except he goes astray and beats my views about him.
Well nobody stop you from opening threads on any candidate.

But we can't keep quiet when you packaged a disaster in the name of a candidate to Nigerians.

You cannot keep Osinbajo,fayemi, umahi while going to an important match at home & want to force a calamity on Nigeria.

Babachir Lawal said, Muslim Muslim ticket is Satanic!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu,has The Destruction Begun? by VOICEofORIENTAL: 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2022
Reinaldo:
Peter Obi is the chosen one
At least he's better than those who can't answer a simple question

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu,has The Destruction Begun? by VOICEofORIENTAL: 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:
Tinubu is a Yoruba Muslims candidate and nothing more....
He's old.too old.
He will not be in control, El rufai & co would implement the Muslim Muslim govt currently in place in kaduna.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu,has The Destruction Begun? by VOICEofORIENTAL: 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2022
duro4chang:
You only want him.
Afenifere rejected him.
Pandef rejected him.
Ohanaeze rejected him.
Middle belt forum rejected him.
CAN rejected him.
90% CHRISTIANS rejected him.
GOD & nature are disgracing him.

Why didn't he swallowed his pride & support Osinbajo?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu,has The Destruction Begun? by duro4chang(m): 5:34am On Dec 14, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:
You only want him.
Afenifere rejected him.
Pandef rejected him.
Ohanaeze rejected him.
Middle belt forum rejected him.
CAN rejected him.
90% CHRISTIANS rejected him.
GOD & nature are disgracing him.

Why didn't he swallowed his pride & support Osinbajo?
Because you and your people you mentioned do not want him does not mean some people do not want him. I don't need to argue with you. But don't change the narrative when the results are finally released .
Re: 2023: Tinubu,has The Destruction Begun? by Ofunaofu: 5:58am On Dec 14, 2022
duro4chang:
Because you and your people you mentioned do not want him does not mean some people do not want him. I don't need to argue with you. But don't change the narrative when the results are finally released .

You too, you don't want him as well but because of some pecuniary gains you are in this mess supporting an unelectable candidate

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu,has The Destruction Begun? by adecz: 6:06am On Dec 14, 2022
APC is a cursed party ...☹️☹️☹️

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu,has The Destruction Begun? by duro4chang(m): 6:23am On Dec 14, 2022
Ofunaofu:

You too, you don't want him as well but because of some pecuniary gains you are in this mess supporting an unelectable candidate
If you say I don't want him again then it means you are confused. I want him and he will surely win.By the way all the people you mentioned earlier did they even vote for Buhari in 2015? You mentioned CAN, CAN is an organization not an individual. The voting will be done individually not collectively. Don't be deceived. You are just making yourself happy by saying Tinubu cannot win. You know deeply that he is winning the election.
Re: 2023: Tinubu,has The Destruction Begun? by Ofunaofu: 6:33am On Dec 14, 2022
duro4chang:
If you say I don't want him again then it means you are confused. I want him and he will surely win.By the way all the people you mentioned earlier did they even vote for Buhari in 2015? You mentioned CAN, CAN is an organization not an individual. The voting will be done individually not collectively. Don't be deceived. You are just making yourself happy by saying Tinubu cannot win. You know deeply that he is winning the election.

It will be much easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for Tinubu to win the presidential election
Re: 2023: Tinubu,has The Destruction Begun? by duro4chang(m): 6:36am On Dec 14, 2022
Ofunaofu:

It will be much easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for Tinubu to win the presidential election

Tinubu is winning this election. He is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Tinubu,has The Destruction Begun? by Ofunaofu: 6:37am On Dec 14, 2022
duro4chang:

February 2023 no far again
Re: 2023: Tinubu,has The Destruction Begun? by VOICEofORIENTAL: 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2022
duro4chang:
Yes you are right.
Abacha had followers.
Idi Amin of Uganda had followers.
Saddam huseini had followers.
Adolf Hitler had followers.
Abubakar shekau has followers.
Cult guys has followers.
Armed robbers has followers.
Evil native doctors has customers.
Evil, wicked, corrupt politicians in Nigeria have supporters.

Honestly,no need for argument.
Re: 2023: Tinubu,has The Destruction Begun? by VOICEofORIENTAL: 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2022
adecz:

APC is a cursed party ...☹️☹️☹️
Babachir Lawal said, Muslim Muslim ticket is Satanic.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu,has The Destruction Begun? by VOICEofORIENTAL: 1:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
Ofunaofu:

Nigeria is not Lagos State.
Lagos no be Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Tinubu,has The Destruction Begun? by VOICEofORIENTAL: 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2022
duro4chang:
Well, unless through robbery.
Re: 2023: Tinubu,has The Destruction Begun? by duro4chang(m): 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:
Yes you are right.
Abacha had followers.
Idi Amin of Uganda had followers.
Saddam huseini had followers.
Adolf Hitler had followers.
Abubakar shekau has followers.
Cult guys has followers.
Armed robbers has followers.
Evil native doctors has customers.
Evil, wicked, corrupt politicians in Nigeria have supporters.

Honestly,no need for argument.
You are free to say what you like but by next year when the results begin to come in I do not want another narrative. Understand?
Re: 2023: Tinubu,has The Destruction Begun? by duro4chang(m): 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:
Well, unless through robbery.
I can see that you are scared. What happened to your campaign in kogi yesterday is a warning. I am waiting for your campaign in kwara afterall you have been claiming that middle belt is for obi. As if Middle belt is only Benue state.
Re: 2023: Tinubu,has The Destruction Begun? by VOICEofORIENTAL: 11:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
duro4chang:
I can see that you are scared. What happened to your campaign in kogi yesterday is a warning. I am waiting for your campaign in kwara afterall you have been claiming that middle belt is for obi. As if Middle belt is only Benue state.
Afraid of who?
We saw what happened in kaduna.

Re: 2023: Tinubu,has The Destruction Begun? by duro4chang(m): 5:57am On Dec 15, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:
Afraid of who?
We saw what happened in kaduna.
Afraid of defeat.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Buhari, Osibanjo And Raji Fashola Not Supporting Tinubu? / Shettima Crushed Peter Obi At His Polling Unit / Former President Of Liberia Congratulations BAT, Obidients Attacked Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.