Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,199 members, 7,811,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Shettima Crushed Peter Obi At His Polling Unit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Crushed Peter Obi At His Polling Unit (1498 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin / The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him / ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shettima Crushed Peter Obi At His Polling Unit by PandoraObi: 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
Kashim Shettima has delivered his polling unit, Shettima Kukawa, Lawan Bukar, Lamisula Ward, Maiduguri Borno state.

The former Borno governor has represented his party, APC, which polled 126 votes while the PDP scored 23.

Both LP and NNPP scored zero votes in the polling unit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima Crushed Peter Obi At His Polling Unit by magoo10(m): 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
Expected

1 Like

Re: Shettima Crushed Peter Obi At His Polling Unit by FreeStuffsNG: 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
Not surprised.
Well done sir.

PandoraObi:
Kashim Shettima has delivered his polling unit, Shettima Kukawa, Lawan Bukar, Lamisula Ward, Maiduguri Borno state.

The former Borno governor has represented his party, APC, which polled 126 votes while the PDP scored 23.

Both LP and NNPP scored zero votes in the polling unit.

Congrats my VP-Elect Shettima and President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima Crushed Peter Obi At His Polling Unit by Validated: 6:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
No news here.
Re: Shettima Crushed Peter Obi At His Polling Unit by Nbote(m): 6:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
Same thing happened in Obi's unit. So no big deal

3 Likes

Re: Shettima Crushed Peter Obi At His Polling Unit by Roboto11: 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
I hear APC is crushing it in Yobe state as well.
Re: Shettima Crushed Peter Obi At His Polling Unit by IgOga(m): 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
But fake news was circulating that he lost his polling unit.

Since I don't have access to inec irev I will dismiss these twitter and nairaland results as fake.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Crushed Peter Obi At His Polling Unit by PerfectJUSTICE: 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
Picture or I don't believe it. The same Shettima that was booed out of his polling unit

(1) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki: Voting Ododo Of APC A Third Term For Yahaya Bello In Kogi State / Anambra Top Least Out Of School Children By State(photo). / I Will Vote For Babanginda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.