Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Meet Young Billionaire Ceo Of God Is Good Motors - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet Young Billionaire Ceo Of God Is Good Motors (3190 Views)

Young Billionaire Who Was Richer Than Dangote 8 Month Ago Become Poor / Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Young Billionaire Ceo Of God Is Good Motors by SReporters: 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2022
GIG Group was founded in 1998 by Mr Edwin Ajaere who hails from Isu LGA, Imo state, as God is Good Motors, with a vision to provide premium bus services across Nigerian cities.

Chidi Ajaere has successfully expanded horizon of GIG Group which led to the birthing of other subsidiaries which includes:
GIG logistics( deliveries to US, UK,China and west Africa), GIG motors, Stellas banking and finance, Richmondhill Real Estate and property, Ziuss energy, oil & gas and GIG Aviation the latest subsidiary after the purchase of two Atr72 cargo aircraft for logistics services.

The GIG group is a conglomerate with over 5000 employees.

In 2009 Edwin Ajaere was kidnapped and killed, his son, Chidi Ajaere at the age 21 at that time came back from the US and piloted the affairs of the company.

This has since transformed into a leading technological driven logistics company, also playing in other sector of the Nigeria economy.

Chidi Ajaere, is doing wonders and transforming logistics across Nigeria. His parents will be proud of him.

The GIG that we see all over Nigeria today is the brilliant work of Chidi Ajaere.

With an aspiration to be among the nation’s top ranked conglomerates in Nigeria within a decade, the company also wants to be a propeller of progress in all facets of life.

#SolutionReporters

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2022/12/13/meet-young-billionaire-ceo-of-god-is-good-motors/

@seun
@lalastica

Re: Meet Young Billionaire Ceo Of God Is Good Motors by abrahambest(m): 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
This is good to know and inspiring

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Billionaire Ceo Of God Is Good Motors by dudusky007(m): 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Billionaire Ceo Of God Is Good Motors by Biztech05(m): 11:31pm On Dec 13, 2022
Are you looking for best contractor Experts to handle your Building project?
— Architectural Design
—Construction
—Finishes
—Interior design

Checkout with Biztech Consult.
Email:Biztech05@gmail.com
Call or WhatsApp: ‪+234 806 266 4416‬

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Young Billionaire Ceo Of God Is Good Motors by Abendroth: 8:33am On Dec 27, 2022
Running an online business was very difficult for me at first, but over time I discovered many opportunities that make this process easier. I found financial company Silverbird for business banking and quickly opened a multi-currency account. There is also a help center where I can easily find SWIFT and BIC codes like swift code uk hsbc to make cross-border transfers to most countries in the world to my partners' accounts.

(1) (Reply)

Daviva Distributor / Do People Really Make Money Online? / Hire Purchase Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.