Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea (2014 Views)

Who Are The Real Middle Class In Nigeria? / The Spiritual Power Of Sea Salt / Tourist Walks Into The Red Sea And Gives Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea by Tayorshd2(m): 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2022
Sorry for my speech oo but please just advise me abeg

I met this woman around February this year so we didn't really date at all and am in my late 30s and she is around 27y so after a month or two at most she got pregnant for me and I was so happy, immediately I plan of going for introduction but which I was instructed by my prist not to do such because the babys destiny don't want such for now that I should wait until we give birth ....

My problem now is.that the lady in the picture hardly listen to my instructions, like my ideas or always use hostile way to give responds to simple question ...
Even sometimes if I give command or correct her for something she has done wrong in my house she will reply in an agreesive way as if how can I be telling her what to do or what not to do....

Kai to an extend that I do call her.mothers elder sister because am close to her because she lives with her that this is what and what I do notice about this girl and that I may leave her in d nearest future probably after birth ...

My problem again is that this same lady is also trying to tell me about wedding bla bla and that we don't really need introduction..

CAN I STILL MARRY SUCH A LADY ?

Like I see her as if not because of the pregnancy stuff we are not really on same page .. **crying*** and am somehow blaming myself at this junction for doing such with her....

PLEASE WHAT DO YOU THINK I CAN DO TO FREE MYSELF FROM THIS UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES cry
Re: Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea by Skyfornia(m): 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2022
You are in the middle of red sea, how did you arrive there? With canoe or parachute??

Someone you never marry dey choke you like this and you still dey ask question?

Okay, my advice is for you to organize the best wedding for her, I don't know your pocket but you can use 12 million naira for the wedding, you can equally sell all your family lands in the village to raise the money for the wedding.. make sure you take her to Dubai after the wedding.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea by Tayorshd2(m): 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2022
Meaning I should get ready to become a single father

Skyfornia:
You are in the middle of red sea, how did you arrive there? With canoe or parachute??

Someone you never marry dey choke you like this and you still dey ask question?

Okay, my advice is for you to organize the best wedding for her, I don't know your pocket but you can use 12 million naira for the wedding, you can equally sell all your family lands in the village to raise the money for the wedding.. make sure you take her to Dubai after the wedding.
Re: Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea by sidney22: 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2022
Have you heard of red flag before ?

Be wise.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea by Babaken(m): 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
Just allow her to give birth and watch if the character will continue

Sometimes most pregnancy come with different characters and demands.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea by VeryWickedGoat: 10:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
Moses is the only person I know that can help you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea by Tayorshd2(m): 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
Babaken:
Just allow her to give birth and watch if the character will continue

Sometimes most pregnancy come with different characters and demands.

Thanks for this bro have been expecting such responds too
Re: Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea by laluski(m): 11:24pm On Dec 13, 2022
Tayorshd2:

I met this woman around February this year so we didn't really date at all and am in my late 30s and she is around 27y so after a month or two at most she got pregnant for me and I was so happy, immediately I plan of going for introduction but which I was instructed by my prist not to do such because the babys destiny don't want such for now that I should wait until we give birth ....

My problem now is.that the lady in the picture hardly listen to my instructions, like my ideas or always use hostile way to give responds to simple question ...
Even sometimes if I give command or correct her for something she has done wrong in my house she will reply in an agreesive way as if how can I be telling her what to do or what not to do....

Kai to an extend that I do call her.mothers elder sister because am close to her because she lives with her that this is what and what I do notice about this girl and that I may leave her in d nearest future probably after birth ...

My problem again is that this same lady is also trying to tell me about wedding bla bla and that we don't really need introduction..

Like I see her as if not because of the pregnancy stuff we are not really on same page .. **crying*** and am somehow blaming myself at this junction for doing such with her....

PLEASE WHAT DO YOU THINK I CAN DO TO FREE MYSELF FROM THIS UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES cry

My brother if you love yourself just let her be... You're both not meant for each other.. I came here and told us YOUR OWN SIDE OF THE STORY.. if we ask her she will tell us things about you too.. no one is perfect. But if already your both seeing bad shades of characters or flaws then it's best you both kukuma leave each other.. else you'll regret it.. Remember God does not accept divorce unless based on Adultery or one of you dies... If none of this occurs then you carry your cross till Jesus comes...
Leave her and let her husband locate her... And allow your wife locate you... There is a man for every woman and a woman for every man.. trust me I know what I'm talking about... I'm a living testimony... No go regret o

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea by Babaken(m): 11:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
Tayorshd2:

Thanks for this bro have been expecting such responds too
no but I have read and hear something like that.
Re: Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea by ibkayee(f): 11:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
What exactly is ‘unforeseen’ about impregnating someone after having sex? (Which I bet was unprotected)

Just be honest, you don’t actually want to marry her and are now looking for every excuse under the sun, including advice from your ‘prist’ not to. I wonder why you didn’t consult him for his sanctified advice when you were sweating on top of her?

Just be honest with her, no point getting into a marriage when the desire isn’t mutual. I just hope you both take care of your kid, you’re a fully grown man not a starry eyed young boy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea by stacyadams: 12:11am On Dec 14, 2022
Tayorshd2:

.....condom of 100 naira only would have saved you this head ache,u can still buy panadol grin

4 Likes

Re: Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea by Mindlog: 3:46am On Dec 14, 2022
Even though you said you are in your late 30s, you and the lady in question are both waving red flags to each other as you are not in the mental space to be a husband that will nurture a healthy marriage nor she, a wife that will nurture a healthy marriage ............you both are not good for each other.

By the way, who be the ‘prist’?

4 Likes

Re: Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea by TheboyGhost(m): 5:59am On Dec 14, 2022
Tayorshd2:

Your Priest simply said "Wait and let her deliver the child, take your child and move ahead. The woman is simply not your woman, if you go ahead and marry her then I am sorry.

The priest" please can you explain more on that one?
Re: Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea by Blue86(m): 6:27am On Dec 14, 2022
Won't you just love the biblical wisdom of staying away from fornication, and being patient with the Lord to guide and connect you to your spouse, since the path of the righteous is ordered by the Lord?

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea by ibechris(m): 7:27am On Dec 14, 2022
U saw a lady and decided to impregnate her before knowing her proper,now u are complaining.

U have no sense of your own.
I hate men men and women who run to priest or pastors for something that could be resolved internally. Is it that u don't have the mind of your own?

Resolve your crisis and fears with that lady,most marriages are tough and more over,u have not known this lady the way it should be.

Remember also,that she might be reacting to pregnancy symptoms,u never can tell. Most women react badly.

Let us try not to destroy our women while making them single mothers and still going ahead to marry another woman.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea by Tayorshd2(m): 7:42am On Dec 14, 2022
TheboyGhost:

Your Priest simply said "Wait and let her deliver the child, take your child and move ahead. The woman is simply not your woman, if you go ahead and marry her then I am sorry.

The priest" please can you explain more on that one?

It's a spiritual stuff or adage
Re: Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea by Tayorshd2(m): 7:43am On Dec 14, 2022
Thanks bro
ibechris:
U saw a lady and decided to impregnate her before knowing her proper,now u are complaining.

U have no sense of your own.
I hate men men and women who run to priest or pastors for something that could be resolved internally. Is it that u don't have the mind of your own?

Resolve your crisis and fears with that lady,most marriages are tough and more over,u have not known this lady the way it should be.

Remember also,that she might be reacting to pregnancy symptoms,u never can tell. Most women react badly.

Let us try not to destroy our women while making them single mothers and still going ahead to marry another woman.

Re: Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea by Tayorshd2(m): 7:43am On Dec 14, 2022
Mindlog:
Even though you said you are in your late 30s, you and the lady in question are both waving red flags to each other as you are not in the mental space to be a husband that will nurture a healthy marriage nor she, a wife that will nurture a healthy marriage ............you both are not good for each other.

By the way, who be the ‘prist’?

My pastor ooo
Re: Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea by Houseofglam7(f): 8:06am On Dec 14, 2022
As soon as I read the part about you giving her command and stuff, I know I had walked into a carnival with the both of you as the main acts.
You apparently have a gazillion red flags and she seemingly does too.
Enjoy the carnival.
I’m outta here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea by pansophist(m): 8:31am On Dec 14, 2022
Why you rush go pregnant her? You don't put the cart before you horse. Control your prick comrade, you would have ditched her easily if there was no pregnancy involved.

Before wifing a woman, you scrutinize her character, not after pregnancy you do that. Most importantly, you must have self-awareness to notice if her outburst is deserved, since you're obviously not perfect yourself.

Anyways, regardless if you guys get married or not, make sure you look after your kid. It's a responsibility you must not run away from. It's easy to blame Buhari, but you must hold your self accountable for a child you brought into this world.

7 Likes

Re: Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea by meobizy(f): 10:09am On Dec 14, 2022
I bet the sex was really good, this one you decided to put a baby in her.

You put yourself in the quandary. Free yourself. There is still the option of abortion.
Re: Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea by ahnie: 10:49am On Dec 14, 2022
Since you're in the middle of the red sea...simply look for a raft n cross over.
No body should stress anyone in this life.
Re: Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea by ahnie: 10:53am On Dec 14, 2022
Make them nor go kill each other someday.
Re: Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea by Truvelisback(m): 11:19am On Dec 14, 2022
Tayorshd2:

U can still marry her. Be a man!
Re: Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea by frozen70(f): 11:22am On Dec 14, 2022
Tayorshd2:

Since you don't know what to do

Suspend every form of marriage commitment

Wait till after the birth of your baby

Meanwhile ask yourself if you can cope with her uncouth attitude and manners

Forget about the joy of being a father
The birth of a child brings joy to a man, be it legitimate or illegitimate Gshaghga

Think with your head straight

Stop reporting her to her family, they will encourage you to go ahead (at your own risk)

Pregnancy is not marriage

Women can pretend to be good for a benefit to suits her not really to the whole interests of her marriage

I am a woman and am not condemning my gender

But if you don't use your head and apply wisdom, you won't take a decision that will progress your entire life

Pregnancy is not an automatic ticket
Pregnancy is not an authority for a woman to be naughty

Marriage is not gambling

Respect is what men wants in marriage
Love is what women wants in marriage

Leave centimeters aside

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea by GoldSantana: 11:59am On Dec 14, 2022
Red flag!
Use condom, mba!
I just hope she's not using sex and pregnancy to manipulate you into marriage.
Perish any idea of marrying her.
You know what you want and need in a woman, if those things are not there, then there's no point thinking about marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2022
Okay jump into the red sea..werey when you dey bang pussy without condom you no know abi

1 Like

Re: Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea by Richy4(m): 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2022
Oga no vexOoo.... I find your writeup amusing..

Even when you give command? (As in Military relationship grin)..

You don't command a grown ass woman u claimed to love instead you let her in on your thoughts with reasons..
Dialogue with her like a matured adults both of you are .. If she doesn't take it, then that's another matters entirely smiley

Learn to communicate without bringing superiority and masculinity into it...Be cordial and you will have a peaceful home that you desired...
You don't have to cry... You have to learn how to talk...When u do that, u will get a desired result...there's no adult male or female that desires to be commanded.. except on BDSM smiley

1 Like

Re: Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea by JohnnA1: 2:30pm On Dec 14, 2022
Blue86:
Won't you just love the biblical wisdom of staying away from fornication, and being patient with the Lord to guide and connect you to your spouse, since the path of the righteous is ordered by the Lord?
Yes oh

1 Like

Re: Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea by tayo60(f): 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
If you can't tolerate her excesses, better let her be. Na men like you dey turn women to baby mama, later they will be creating thread upon thread why you shouldn't marry a single mother. Bunch of hypocrites!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Am In The Middle Of The Red Sea by brain54(m): 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
You are at the middle of the Red Sea…

Wow… and I am just at the beginning. Let me turn back and be going home.

You can ask those at the finish line or have crossed for advice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Homosexuals Sends Hate Messages To A Former Homosexual Now Born Again! / How Does One Deal With A Gossip Addict Wife? / A Woman Who Disguised As A Man For 43 Years To Feed Family Is Honoured In Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.