Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,655 members, 7,813,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) (52062 Views)

Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) / Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine / Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Adek15(m): 9:44am On Dec 14, 2022
Terror48:
Imagine,after they we be shouting God bless America.This is satanic.A marriage should be between a man and a woman.
accept homosexuality but frown on polygamy. What a time to be alive
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Kaycee9242(m): 9:47am On Dec 14, 2022
flemsy15:
That's their law and what they want, it's not anybody's business; but trying to intimidate other nations into accepting it is where I have issues with them.
Some parts of the world practice polygamous marriage which is illegal in U.S.A and nobody has forced them to accept it, I just wonder why they are trying to force same sex marriage down everybody's throat

I don't think they are forcing anyone, its only when you rely on their devilish aid they will use that as a condition. Every country should thrive to be independent in the actual sense of it not partial
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by omolasho: 9:48am On Dec 14, 2022
Now I understand why God allows wars like the first and second world wars. It's to clean humanity and the world of grievous sins like these. Shame on you America, shame on you the West!
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by FuckSilly: 9:50am On Dec 14, 2022
Sweetplum:

We also v gay imams. Homosexuality is more prevalent in Arab world but it's being suppressed. Anyways am not here to debate about gay bishops or imams.
Am here to tell you bloody islamists are people who do evil in the name of Allah. Your skull looked like one. Eat a bomb alone!
Dear mo-run,
Can you please show me one know gay imam?
Muh mu
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by ChronicGp(m): 9:51am On Dec 14, 2022
Knew Biden's reign will bring the end.
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Segzy19: 9:54am On Dec 14, 2022
Nice try as how? What are we trying here?

Appointing a gay man into office is a different thing. Was he deliberately appointed because of his sexual orientation or because he was qualified? Answer that!

I am a Christian. If I appoint a Muslim or traditionalist into my cabinet, does that mean I have adopted Islam or traditional worship as the national religion or changed my belief? Again, answer that!

By the way appointing a gay into office is different from constitutionally and nationally legalizing it. They are two different things.

I think you should have understood this by now

Flamemignon1:

Why? Trump was the first person to appoint a gay man into office even before Biden so nice try
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by faceLAGOS: 10:23am On Dec 14, 2022
kennyz247:
I wonder y God still choose to bless this people, despite there atrocities and abuse to God

Evidence that there is no God.

You are on your own

grin
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by kennyz247(m): 10:27am On Dec 14, 2022
smart177:

Believe me GOD is not behind those blessings and soon...HE is going to annihilate them....
man no God
ur ways is not mine,says the Lord
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by kennyz247(m): 10:29am On Dec 14, 2022
faceLAGOS:

Evidence that there is no God.
You are on your own
grin
u are own your own,,no carry ur sand spoil our gari
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by kennyz247(m): 10:31am On Dec 14, 2022
AlfaSeltzer:

is that what they told you?
and you believed them.
Naive african.
not what dey told me, it's just the reality, there's no life without God.. that's just the gospel truth
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Slimwhyt(m): 10:36am On Dec 14, 2022
Rubbish!
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by faceLAGOS: 10:37am On Dec 14, 2022
kennyz247:

u are own your own,,no carry ur sand spoil our gari

grin

Fear don catch you

Same tactics your religious leaders use to keep you under.

I was expecting you to ask questions, but ...
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by tctrills: 10:45am On Dec 14, 2022
benqo01:

No matter how u try to sound sensible to me it is still rubbish yes Nigeria going through hell but we can't be as terrible as Dem promoting shit
Oga 99.99999% of Nigerians would rather live in a country with gay marriage than in Nigeria so let's say you are among the 0.0000001% that see things from the other side.
It's ok to keep your view but it seems you are living in an alternative reality.
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 14, 2022
FuckSilly:

Dear mo-run,
Can you please show me one know gay imam?
Muh mu
You naa. Lie say you never fuc k your fellow man yansh before or your guy man never tear your yansh before? A bigot wey do head like goat. Ewure jele-jele!

Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by benqo01(m): 11:06am On Dec 14, 2022
tctrills:

Oga 99.99999% of Nigerians would rather live in a country with gay marriage than in Nigeria so let's say you are among the 0.0000001% that see things from the other side.
It's ok to keep your view but it seems you are living in an alternative reality.

99% won't agree with that your writeup so no need going further
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by FuckSilly: 11:08am On Dec 14, 2022
Sweetplum:

You naa. Lie say you never fuc k your fellow man yansh before or your guy man never tear your yansh before? A bigot wey do head like goat. Ewure jele-jele!
Lol
Somebody must be mistaken me for her useless drunkard faggōt old fool father.... grin

You better wake up from your delusions grin grin
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by BeanX(m): 11:13am On Dec 14, 2022
FVCK AMERICA!
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 14, 2022
FuckSilly:

Lol
Somebody must be mistaken me for her useless drunkard faggōt old fool father.... grin

You better wake up from your delusions grin grin
Your life no sweet so you are hear to lament more. Happy lamentations
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by tnerro1(m): 11:17am On Dec 14, 2022
But after all these, they still can give birth, they will have to take sperm from males or adopt a product of a man and woman relationship.

Truly shameless
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by FuckSilly: 11:23am On Dec 14, 2022
Sweetplum:

Your life no sweet so you are hear to lament more. Happy lamentations
Sugar dey inside your life na grin
Deluded mu.
mu grin grin grin
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Waywardson6: 11:28am On Dec 14, 2022
God bless America Forever.
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by HimName: 11:36am On Dec 14, 2022
bennybuhari:
That's one thing Christians like Trump for. He abhors that

Yes, you are very right.

This is your Christian Trump with rainbow colored flag.

1 Like

Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by JohnnA1: 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
NimrodEndOfDays:
so it was unlawful to marry from a different race?? shocked shocked shocked
Really? Where was that stated?
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by echodrum(m): 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
Goodmanamen:
angry

IN VLADIMIR PUTIN VOICE:I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR WEST THEY ARE EVIL AND THEY ALWAYS SPONSOR AND SUPPORT EVIL angry
Killing innocent kids and women vs same-sex marriage which one is Evil?
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by tctrills: 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
benqo01:

99% won't agree with that your writeup so no need going further
Oga just ask anyone that you claim doesn't agree with me it the would prefer to live in Holy Nigeria or Gay America alnd you would see that you guys are hypocrites.
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Kay25(m): 12:19pm On Dec 14, 2022
When the evangelical Christians were fighting for trump they knew the stuff Biden was going to do he just doing the bidden of the antichrist in him
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Robenna(m): 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2022
America is the head of all kind of misbehaviour and strange character

Very soon they'll legalize marrying tree cause it's a living thing

By the way where's Righteous2
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by abbeyfel: 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
My dad once said "Freedom without limit is bondage". Exactly what the western world is fast becoming...
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Emanodimo(m): 12:37pm On Dec 14, 2022
That's the negative effect of freedom, human right, humanism, democracy......... Freedom to misbehave, to become extremist, to vanity, insanity, impropriety...

We just have to live by it....There can't been a universal rule as to how human will behave.

That's there own cup of tea as far as the US don't impose such on other countries of the world.
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by SunMusk(m): 12:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
Trump doesn't have a gay bar in Florida, Peter Thiel was a guy and the Ambassador to Germany but Trump policy re never never in favour of Gay marriage... Obama, Biden turn the white House to rainbow during gay period... Which is a big sign of support. Trump never does dat
Flamemignon1:

Dude,the internet is free. He was also the first president to add an openly gay man to his cabinet
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Goldmaxx(f): 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

When SCOTUS attacked Roe v Wade Biden took the pre-emptive step to protect Obergefell at least
So bad... He shouldn't have signed that.
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Ganbite: 2:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
HonNL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHv5qbNBNUU

SOURCE

now the right thinking people of America will understand what Donald Trump is fighting for ... now I'm sure they will be missing him like mad.. i see the law being reverse by the new president come 2024

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Inside 'Area 52', A U.S Secret Base Where Bombs, Nukes & Poison Are Tested (Pix) / Kenyan Woman Destroying Her Husband's Land Rover (Video) / Nuclear Power Plant: Heavy Fighting Ongoing As Ukrainian Forces Resist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.