Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) (52207 Views)

Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) / Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine / Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by kennyz247(m): 5:38am On Dec 14, 2022
madjune:

Your observation is on point but then, going by the scriptures; we've learned that once God's blessings arr bestowed, He doesn't recant it.

It means, God possibly blessed America, it's land and people long ago before these atrocious, despicable present times.
he bless who he chose to bless
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:39am On Dec 14, 2022
NovoLag:
sad

Most importantly he should also sign a law prohibiting homos from adopting kids born by normal people. YES NORMAL PEOPLE!

Btw: There’s something off about this new moniker undecided
I just feel you’re not same person as the other slawormir. You’re obviously an imposter

I thought as much.
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by kennyz247(m): 5:40am On Dec 14, 2022
AlfaSeltzer:

there is no God.
and you are still alive? my brother there's no you without God?
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by MiaBeer(m): 5:40am On Dec 14, 2022
Reporting34:
It is very sad when a nation turns its back to almighty God but it is horrible when the living mighty God turn His back to a nation.

marriage is the union between a MAN and a WOMAN, so why this rubbish seriously

slow joe 0bidenDeliberately destroying the institutions of marriages and the family's.

Deliberate tactics to weakened society and exert more control, so very Disgusting act.,
You that embraced God out there in Nigeria. What has He really done to make your sorry life better than that of the average American? So, stop the nonsense and don’t judge ok.
America is not a perfect Country but they try to abide by their constitution and treat others fairly better than what you have out there in Nigeria. Stop playing holy because you are not God.

1 Like

Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by OChimex: 5:45am On Dec 14, 2022
Terror48:
Imagine,after they we be shouting God bless America.This is satanic.A marriage should be between a man and a woman.

And the funny thing is that these gays and all sorts of crazy sexualities, when you have dealings with them, they will treat you far better than most of those pastors and priests and imams over there.

They shout God bless America because in actual sense, they have all the blessings and good things of life/world here.

1 Like

Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by koolaid87: 5:46am On Dec 14, 2022
Homosexuality is a mental disorder.

Some people have sexual attraction for children, should it be legalised too because they can't choose who they love?

Crazy society.

BAALE is in control and these sick nations will destroy humanity.
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by MiaBeer(m): 5:51am On Dec 14, 2022
Terror48:
Imagine,after they we be shouting God bless America.This is satanic.A marriage should be between
a man and a woman.
Shut up and don’t judge. God has blessed America and there’s nothing you and other pretenders can do do take that away.
Mr righteous! Tell me how you’re better than an average American and I will respond. Until then, just shut up and be quiet.
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 5:52am On Dec 14, 2022
HonNL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHv5qbNBNUU

SOURCE
One of the reason Americans voted out Trump and some nairalanders were hailing Biden but what do I know. Their problem, their wahala, their trouble
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Ezmans: 5:58am On Dec 14, 2022
Reporting34:
It is very sad when a nation turns its back to almighty God but it is horrible when the living mighty God turn His back to a nation.

marriage is the union between a MAN and a WOMAN, so why this rubbish seriously

slow joe 0bidenDeliberately destroying the institutions of marriages and the family's.

Deliberate tactics to weakened society and exert more control, so very Disgusting act.,
I thought you people said Obama is anti Christ & trump is God's sent
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 6:00am On Dec 14, 2022
Goodmanamen:
angry

IN VLADIMIR PUTIN VOICE:I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR WEST THEY ARE EVIL AND THEY ALWAYS SPONSOR AND SUPPORT EVIL angry

From today, I Support Russia.

Putin should blast these madafuckers to hell.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Pacyrus(m): 6:03am On Dec 14, 2022
The reason I like Trump the more. Biden is a sycophant. Mumu man!
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Mrfixiit: 6:10am On Dec 14, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Nice.

We await Tinubu to legalize same sex marriage as he enters the throne.

Dream on.... Tinubu will never rule Nigeria
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Osanoghodua1: 6:11am On Dec 14, 2022
Joe Bidden is a Roman Catholic, his church is currently against him. Whenever nations turn their back against the almighty God, judgement usually follow. Hear this O people: Henceforth America will never go head to head with Russia in war or China for she will be disgraced off the conflict. Except some natural disasters soon. May God bless America.
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by litaninja(m): 6:14am On Dec 14, 2022
I really love how you're the first to defend doctrine that was stuffed down your throat as chains were wrapped around your neck, but hey bruv, do you.

shineeye1:

You dreamer, tell us the nation on earth without the knowledge of God?
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Mrfixiit: 6:19am On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Way to go!

Long overdue!

God bless The United States of America!

e pluribus unum
Not surprised you're a gay/bisexual entity because anybody supporting Tinubu to rule over him is most likely to be mentally unstable
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Masterclass32: 6:25am On Dec 14, 2022
A step in the 'wrongest' direction. This people just want to destroy america completely.
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 14, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
America destroying themselves day by day
is this Sam Smith?
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by BigIyanga: 6:33am On Dec 14, 2022
ogbonti:

do you know that 85% of Nigerians who are US citizens vote for the democrat party that encourages homosexuality and. gay marriages ? when you tell them these things they tell you Donald Trump and Republicans are evil - this is the result of their foolishness during elections - so before you blame Biden or Democrats - blame your fellow Nigerians in America who leave their senses at home to go to the polling booth to vote for Democrats
because Democrats enforced and still enforce Brown vs Board which outlaws segregation in public schools..
Democrats are inclusive and want to welcome immigrants… Republicans want to kick away imigrants…
Nigerian-US elected politicians are Democrats.
Same way you guys claim God, but elect politrckians that marry many wives, child marriage husbands,
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by rabiudon: 6:36am On Dec 14, 2022
DLivingAncestor:
America

The Kingdom of Immortality
You meant immorality?
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by blowjohn(m): 6:42am On Dec 14, 2022
Napata77:

African men have worn earrings since before your ancestors were born.

Even the homosexuality you are screaming about was common and TOLERATED in pre-colonial Africa societies.

It WAS the CHRISTIANIZATION that turned you against homosexuality, not African culture.

Those ear rings were more of a cultural thing.
These ones wearing them thiz days are obviously into something sinister
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by blowjohn(m): 6:43am On Dec 14, 2022
Lamanii22:
some are even painting nails

Oh yes.
And with extra rings in the nose and above the eye
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by adepero72: 6:51am On Dec 14, 2022
Imagine,after they we be shouting God bless America.This is satanic.A marriage should be between a man and a woman.Imagine,after they we be shouting God bless America.This is satanic.A marriage should be between a man and a woman....
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Abeyjide: 6:54am On Dec 14, 2022
So sad. Here in Nigeria, some of our young student in secondary and higher institution already practicing this deadly act.
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 14, 2022
HonNL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHv5qbNBNUU

SOURCE

And this is why Russia will Triumph over USA...

1 Like

Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by tamdun: 6:56am On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Way to go!

Long overdue!

e pluribus unum
Slave
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by FuckSilly: 6:57am On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Way to go!

Long overdue!

e pluribus unum
Ho low ree buu ruu kuu
Thank God it can not happen in my country, Nigeria.
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by FuckSilly: 6:58am On Dec 14, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Nice.

We await Tinubu to legalize same sex marriage as he enters the throne.

Alayebaje
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 14, 2022
koolaid87:
Homosexuality is a mental disorder.

Some people have sexual attraction for children, should it be legalised too because they can't choose who they love?

Crazy society.

BAALE is in control and these sick nations will destroy humanity.

What you failed to note is the word “CONSENT”

Does consensual agreement affect others! No
Does union pose a major threat to anything No!

I don’t know why you lots are worried about how two people spend their life’s

We can as well say two short people should not be getting married because it’s increasing the population of short people.

I know you will want to ask me, how that my buisness, and same applies to you too.
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by FuckSilly: 6:59am On Dec 14, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Live and lets live
Dumb as usual
You have no life outside NairaIand

F*ckingidiot
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 14, 2022
FuckSilly:

Ho low ree buu ruu kuu
Thank God it can not happen in my country, Nigeria.

Why you have to respect the choices of others!

Your country is yours! Let other countries also have theirs.
Re: Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) by Morenikeji090(m): 7:01am On Dec 14, 2022
Okay do that shits here in our country Nigeria you gonna be skinned alive... Idiot.. I guess you are lesbian or gay self.. lesbian and gay very ugly folks looking like dirty shits
CoronaVirusRelo:

You lots should please grow up!

Allow people live the best of their life`s

LGBTQ is as old as Earth, so why making it look its a new thing!

People should have a right to their sextual preferences. It does not hurt anything.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

We Are Stranded - Nigerians Living In Ukraine Cry Out / Trump Stops Automatic Citizenship For People Born Abroad / James Cleverly Tells Russian Generals To Stage A Coup Against Putin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.