Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign (18693 Views)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by Bluesearoll(m): 8:03am On Dec 14, 2022
90% of voters don't go to campaign grounds
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by edungene7: 8:08am On Dec 14, 2022
This reno is a big fool all aspirants can't pull crowd in same level in all parts of the country that is why there are stronghold a lot of Nigerians are not interested in the noise of campaign we know who has our interest at heart and who to vote for
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by 4goodpasture: 8:13am On Dec 14, 2022
[/i][i][/i][i][i][/i]
Ttalk:

Look, that event was jam packed and it was one of the successful rally so far by APC, whatever will suppress your fear of reality hitting you is welcome, you can't beat a child and expect him not to cry.

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by Allisgud: 8:13am On Dec 14, 2022
[quote author=Ttalk post=119141432]Obidients are beginning to come to their senses. Most of them have port after the initial nzogbu nzogbu noise on social media [/quote abeg leave this ur rant, obidient keep evolving everyday
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by gimakon2(m): 8:19am On Dec 14, 2022
Parachoko:
You're crying Reno is attacking Obi, but you Obi supporters do attack Asiwaju almost everyday

If you see me Attack your Tinubu its a square reason because The same tinubu was the architect of Nigerias downfall. People take loans and cannot pay back, people being attacked in their farmlands because of Fulani herdsmen, APC is being sponsored majorly by who? Who is the person who thru Buhari promised $1 = 1 naira?

We Igbos Love Obansanjo, and Fashola , both are yoruba men. When we see who is doing the work, we give our praises. Tinubu in my opinion is not doing and will do Nothing for me and you as Nigerians, quote me anywhere.
And for the record, Yorubas (some decent ones who know what they want) insult Tinubu too, dont make it a tribal thing.

Stay safe, you have kids to look after and merry christmas.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by kelspinall(m): 8:19am On Dec 14, 2022
Very useless man reno
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by Villa12(m): 8:21am On Dec 14, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Stale,provide your own version or shut up..
Chinedu

Are you going home for Christmas?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by izubext007: 8:25am On Dec 14, 2022
A man who is on exil is talking.
Come Nigeria and talk.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by Parachoko: 8:27am On Dec 14, 2022
gimakon2:

If you see me Attack your Tinubu its a square reason because The same tinubu was the architect of Nigerias downfall.
You're extremely dumb for talking as if Tinubu is the one ruling Nigeria

Why most of you so hate this man nah wetin I no understand. You all criticise him as if he is the president of Nigeria.

I wander why you feel Obi, whose performance as a Governor was a mediocre is the right person for Nigeria, the same Obi who could only increase the IGR of Anambra State by a mere 18% in 8 years.

https://allafrica.com/stories/200606200905.html

Look at Obi giving a shoot on sight order over here, this alone will land him in jail in the Western World

In terms of achievement as an ex Governor, Obi has nothing on Asiwaju.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by casualobserver: 8:32am On Dec 14, 2022
Ttalk:
Obidients are beginning to come to their senses. Most of them have port after the initial nzogbu nzogbu noise on social media

Once “North”starts to enter the equation it is clear there is no 25% for Obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by Tareq1105: 8:35am On Dec 14, 2022
post=119141477:

Northwest APC campaign with seven governors and their supporters from different states still the 16,000 capacity Ahmadu Bello stadium Kaduna was scanty grin

You're posting pictures before the commencement of the APC rally to satisfy your fellow gullible obi-idiots and your pay masters. The rally in Kaduna yesterday was well attended and a huge success. Put on your TV and get updated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by sukar886: 8:39am On Dec 14, 2022
Biggest FOOL on earth
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by zionstaar75: 8:39am On Dec 14, 2022
PureMe01:

Yes. Even with all the billions and the structures and the governors and the ministers and the senators and every every wey APC get grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcPvM6UeGo4
if u had a television at home u won't show this pics but at least u should have a phone with YouTube. Just search for channels apc kaduna presidential rally, it will cure you of the current ignorant state you're in .KADUNA RALLY WAS PACKED OUT!stop looking for who to share your failure with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by Parachoko: 8:40am On Dec 14, 2022
post=119141513:

Atiku rally in Jos yesterday was nothing to write home about , APC members aren't talking about Atiku failed rally because both parties know Obi is their major headache grin grin
Only idiots like you feel Obi can win

Reno a PDP supporter is attacking your Obi, but your cries is about APC successful rally in Kaduna

Make you dey deceive your fellow IPOB pigs with pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by zionstaar75: 8:41am On Dec 14, 2022
Tareq1105:

You're posting pictures before the commencement of the APC rally to satisfy your fellow gullible obi-idiots and your pay masters. The rally in Kaduna yesterday was well attended and a huge success. Put on your TV and get updated.
the guys stupidity is becoming legendary. Their tears just started. It will last for 4 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by Tareq1105: 8:42am On Dec 14, 2022
gimakon2:

If you see me Attack your Tinubu its a square reason because The same tinubu was the architect of Nigerias downfall. People take loans and cannot pay back, people being attacked in their farmlands because of Fulani herdsmen, APC is being sponsored majorly by who? Who is the person who thru Buhari promised $1 = 1 naira?

We Igbos Love Obansanjo, and Fashola , both are yoruba men. When we see who is doing the work, we give our praises. Tinubu in my opinion is not doing and will do Nothing for me and you as Nigerians, quote me anywhere.
And for the record, Yorubas (some decent ones who know what they want) insult Tinubu too, dont make it a tribal thing.

Stay safe, you have kids to look after and merry christmas.

Stop this hypocrisy that you love Obasanjo and Fashola as if they would vote Fashola if presented. Don't love us bcoz we don't love you. No pretence no deceits. Do your own thing and we do ours. Just stay in your line.

Is it Obi that would do something for me? What has he done for Anambrains that would convince me to vote him?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by Bhol28: 8:43am On Dec 14, 2022
Truth is very bitter.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by Parachoko: 8:44am On Dec 14, 2022
onatisi:
one question I will like to ask reno is, has he ever in his life gathered up to 1000 people in a space personally? even if peter obi doesn't have the rally crowd in kogi , we have seen how he gathered thousands upon thousands in some areas. this is quite remarkable for someone who just started on a new platform just like 6 months ago
Labour Party is not a new platform, is because you have not been following Nigerian Politics you do not know about them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by Blaze14k: 8:45am On Dec 14, 2022
Ttalk:

Why mentioning governors when Obidients say they have only one vote. The joke is on you.

I pray make February come very fast make I yab many of you who know nothing about Nigeria politics apart from nzogbu nzogbu politics

Hahahaha who is doin nzogbu politics is it labour party or his supporters? When i say agbado urchins no get sense this is a typical example. These fellow have successfully made this presidential campaign a tribal issue. Single sense no dey una head.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by makavalley(m): 8:46am On Dec 14, 2022
A modern slave and prisoner is talking, come down here and give advice na ... you're outside running your parrot mouth ....you political jobber and homeless old man covering yourself with media packaging.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by iamjavadem(m): 8:46am On Dec 14, 2022
The stadium is not full but there are 10 times more people than the obident one.
post=119141579:

After spending billion to mobilise supporters across states in Northwest for Tinubu with all the governors presents, still the stadium was scanty, I challenge you guys to post aerial view of full Kaduna stadium Northwest rally for Tinubu filled to capacity, I will quite Nairaland now if you post the full aerial view of the stadium grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:49am On Dec 14, 2022
iamjavadem:
The stadium is not full but there are 10 times more people than the obident one.
It was scanty, the rally was Northwest regional campaign rally for Tinubu not state rally like Obi

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by Parachoko: 8:50am On Dec 14, 2022
Tareq1105:

Is it Obi that would do something for me? What has he done for Anambrains that would convince me to vote him?
No mind the mumu

Obi that has no tangible achievement in Anambra State, he was a mediocre as a Governor, he can only be compared to men like Ortom of Benue state.

If is base on Obi performance as a Governor, Obi does not even deserve to be on the ballot papper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by gimakon2(m): 8:51am On Dec 14, 2022
Parachoko:
You're extremely dumb for talking as if Tinubu is the one ruling Nigeria

Why most of you so hate this man nah wetin I no understand. You all criticise him as if he is the president of Nigeria.

I wander why you feel Obi, whose performance as a Governor was a mediocre is the right person for Nigeria, the same Obi who could only increase the IGR of Anambra State by a mere 18% in 8 years.

https://allafrica.com/stories/200606200905.html

Look at Obi giving a shoot on sight order over here, this alone will land him in jail in the Western World

In terms of achievement as an ex Governor, Obi has nothing on Asiwaju.

You should not be stupid and learn to talk without being insulting. Even if you wanted to state a fact, insulting people makes you less than a human being and someone like me would not hesitate to say youa complete idiot for writing back.

I did not bother reading the remaining shenanigans you wrote. animal.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by Parachoko: 8:52am On Dec 14, 2022
post=119144538:

It was scanty, the rally was Northwest regional campaign rally for Tinubu not state rally like Obi
There's nothing like Northwest regional campaign, it was Kaduna campaign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPx1YTJ3BWc

You kept on Sharing pictures that was taken before the programme started at all

On YouTube, go search for videos of the APC rally in Kaduna yesterday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:53am On Dec 14, 2022
Parachoko:
Only idiots like you feel Obi can win

Reno a PDP supporter is attacking your Obi, but your cries is about APC successful rally in Kaduna

Make you dey deceive your fellow IPOB pigs with pictures
Only empty brain without home training coupled idiotic brain like you will think drug lord like Tinubu will win Nigeria presidential election, PDP rally is jos is nothing to write home about that's why both dumb skulls in both parties are attacking Obi their nightmare

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by gimakon2(m): 8:53am On Dec 14, 2022
Tareq1105:

Stop this hypocrisy that you love Obasanjo and Fashola as if they would vote Fashola if presented. Don't love us bcoz we don't love you. No pretence no deceits. Do your own thing and we do ours. Just stay in your line.

No, No Hypocrisy. I am not a tribal person and so is my house hold. We speak good of who ever does well for people, the likes of Yaradua , etc. We do not say because he is Igbo, we should worship him. Do not forget we have the likes of Uzodimma running Imo State, and you think we would speak good of him, or Rochas? grin I laugh.

Fashola was a better Leader , and yes, I would vote him or Osinbajo if presented.

Have a good life.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:54am On Dec 14, 2022
Parachoko:
There's nothing like Northwest regional campaign, it was Kaduna campaign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPx1YTJ3BWc

You kept on Sharing pictures that was taken before the programme started at all

On YouTube, go search for videos of the APC rally in Kaduna yesterday
Show aerial footage that's what I care to see not wasting my data
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by Parachoko: 8:54am On Dec 14, 2022
gimakon2:

You should not be stupid and learn to talk without being insulting. Even if you wanted to state a fact, insulting people makes you less than a human being and someone like me would not hesitate to say youa complete idiot for writing back.

I did not bother reading the remaining shenanigans you wrote. animal.
You're a dumb pig, and you deserve to be called what you're pig

There is no way a sane person go dey blame a private citizen for Nigeria problem, only a foolish person like you is capable of doing so.

You no get any reasonable thing to say, so I no care about your reply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by gimakon2(m): 8:57am On Dec 14, 2022
Parachoko:
My father is a dumb pig, and he deserve to be called what he is, a useless pig

There is no way a sane person go dey blame a private citizen for Nigeria problem, only a foolish person like my aimless father is capable of doing so.

I no get any reasonable thing to say, and i have no sense to assimilate anything.

We know. Useless fellow. I fixed it for you.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by Parachoko: 8:57am On Dec 14, 2022
post=119144623:

Only empty brain without home training coupled idiotic brain like you will think drug lord like Tinubu will win Nigeria presidential election, PDP rally is jos is nothing to write home about that's why both dumb skulls in both parties are attacking Obi their nightmare
How's Tinubu a drug lord?

Only lowlifes like you believe Nonsense

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/letter-exonerating-tinubu-from-drug-cases-in-us-resurfaces/%3famp

Even the US don talk say he was not found guilty of pushing drugs, but a clueless lowlifes like you will still choose to believe nonsense

No wander Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa is able to brainwash you pigs
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:59am On Dec 14, 2022
Parachoko:
How's Tinubu a drug lord?

Only lowlifes like you believe Nonsense

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/letter-exonerating-tinubu-from-drug-cases-in-us-resurfaces/%3famp

Even the US Govt don exonerate him from any wrongdoing, but a clueless lowlifes like you will still choose to believe nonsense

No wander Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa is able to brainwash you pigs
Tinubu is a drug lord that Peter Obi will retire next year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vote Bola Tinubu On Saturday As Next President - President Buhari / Wike Cheers Rivers United To Victory During CAF Champion League Game (Photos) / Dino Malaye Poses With His Sweet Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.