Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,202 members, 7,811,542 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign (18692 Views)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Was The Main Rigger Of 2023 Election Not Tinubu / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by Parachoko: 8:59am On Dec 14, 2022
gimakon2:

We know. Useless fellow. I fixed it for you.
Is good I don put a clueless pig like you were you belong cool
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by femisplash: 9:01am On Dec 14, 2022
post=119144538:

It was scanty, the rally was Northwest regional campaign rally for Tinubu not state rally like Obi
You're a liar, the stadium was packed full. The rally was the first in Northwest region in Kaduna state, other NW states will still welcome Tinubu in the coming weeks. Worry about Peter Obi failed rally in Kogi. His rally also failed in Taraba after giving out 40 million naira for mobilization, same as in Oyo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by ada9ja(f): 9:01am On Dec 14, 2022
Ttalk:

Look, that event was jam packed and it was one of the successful rally so far by APC, whatever will suppress your fear of reality hitting you is welcome, you can't beat a child and expect him not to cry.

U be real olodo...for u to still support APC shows u re a wicked person. Jam packed ko, Jam parker ni
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by Parachoko: 9:02am On Dec 14, 2022
post=119144756:

Tinubu is a drug lord that Peter Obi will retire next year
I'm glad February is close by

Pigs like you will be humble

The most you can do is to burn down igboland, kill and eat your fellow Igbos after Asiwaju become the President.

Obi the IPOB candidate will never rule Nigeria.

He won't have up to 200k votes and majority of the 200k votes will come from his IPOB supporters like you in the South East.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by adekolaelect(m): 9:07am On Dec 14, 2022
God1000:
Reno the outside parrot, he should come to Nigeria and stop disturbing us from outside, he talks too much
Oga take the Message stop attacking the messager .At least to save the resuorce you people claim he doesn't have. Stop attacking Reno no be him stop people from patronising Obi and LP. Why will you put big cooking port on fire just BCS of a sachet of spargetty when their is free small one to avoided wasteful ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by Sonn(m): 9:13am On Dec 14, 2022
post=119141579:

After spending billion to mobilise supporters across states in Northwest for Tinubu with all the governors presents, still the stadium was scanty, I challenge you guys to post aerial view of full Kaduna stadium Northwest rally for Tinubu filled to capacity, I will quite Nairaland now if you post the full aerial view of the stadium grin
do you know people were even forced to close their shops and many roads blocked, yet' they could not pull enough crowd' even rented ones as usual!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by chikason22(m): 9:20am On Dec 14, 2022
Villa12:
Chinedu

You can always do better bikonu

The editing is so poor and wack grin grin

Common work on your editing skills
Shut up and post the real aerial view. Urchin angry
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by Villa12(m): 9:21am On Dec 14, 2022
chikason22:
Shut up and post the real aerial view. Urchin angry
Hahahahaha

Chinedu are you going home for Christmas?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by Indispensable85(m): 9:21am On Dec 14, 2022
Zombiediots will be wailing profusely on this one. Lol.......I can imagine how it'll be like for obi in core north. Everybody should be giving him stadium for campaign.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by DesChyko: 9:23am On Dec 14, 2022
GoodLife4live:
... U guys are always a looser ..

Boko Haram dey learn work where you dey boss undecided
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by chikason22(m): 9:25am On Dec 14, 2022
Villa12:
Hahahahaha

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:26am On Dec 14, 2022
Obi wey shutdown Abuja and Port Harcourt na wetin this mumu man dey yarn akpata so

Yeye man wey dey go anywhere belle face
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by 1Dray(m): 9:34am On Dec 14, 2022
Igbo:
this is PDP vs labour party thread so leave APC out

But APC and Tinubu urchins seems to carrying more on their head.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by cicero(m): 9:39am On Dec 14, 2022
Ttalk:
Obidients are beginning to come to their senses. Most of them have port after the initial nzogbu nzogbu noise on social media

liar liar. The joke is on you. The custodian of your brain is a politician, he knows how much he is spending to gather his crowds, something Peter Obi gets for free.
Just imagine if PO was buying crowds in addition, you people would’ve been committing the suicide that you are supposed to commit by February.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by Melvinkel: 9:42am On Dec 14, 2022
Roboto11:
Reality just hit these folks.

Na chairs campaign he do no be presidential campaign

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by haind236: 9:43am On Dec 14, 2022
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by Melvinkel: 9:44am On Dec 14, 2022
post=119141945:

I challenge you guys to post aerial pictures of the stadium yesterday

APC presidential campaign kaduna

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by GeneralPula: 9:44am On Dec 14, 2022
post=119141579:

After spending billion to mobilise supporters across states in Northwest for Tinubu with all the governors presents, still the stadium was scanty, I challenge you guys to post aerial view of full Kaduna stadium Northwest rally for Tinubu filled to capacity, I will quite Nairaland now if you post the full aerial view of the stadium grin
Poor editing..

Kaduna rally was even surprising to me. The turn out was much. I watched the video.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:47am On Dec 14, 2022
Melvinkel:

APC presidential campaign kaduna
This is called aerial footage

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by Kingspin(m): 9:48am On Dec 14, 2022
No time for gossip.
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by GeneralPula: 9:51am On Dec 14, 2022
bentenny:
Thanks Reno for the free campaign you are doing for Peter Obi and LP! grin
You are indirectly getting Obi more sympathy votes from most hard core PDP members!
Continue talking and magnifying the population of LP and Peter Obi instead of umbrella torn PDP and Atiku grin grin grin
Sympathy votes ma foot..
soludo was right after all..

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by gbowoade85142: 9:52am On Dec 14, 2022
Yes. Even with all the billions and the structures and the governors and the ministers and the senators and every every wey APC get Yes. Even with all the billions and the structures and the governors and the ministers and the senators and every every wey APC get ...
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by DoxxAnon: 9:53am On Dec 14, 2022
Villa12:
Hahahahaha

I have noticed you call everyone Chinedu and Nwanne. You are WARNED
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by NuruDiddy: 10:01am On Dec 14, 2022
Ttalk:
Obidients are beginning to come to their senses. Most of them have port after the initial nzogbu nzogbu noise on social media

Dont worry yourself. Just chill till after election
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by Villa12(m): 10:16am On Dec 14, 2022
DoxxAnon:

I have noticed you call everyone Chinedu and Nwanne. You are WARNED
jobless nitwits

Keep noticing everyone on social media

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by Sleekfingers: 10:51am On Dec 14, 2022
This Reno too like wahala..... grin grin. Always dey make me laugh.....the guy like tormenting some Nigerians. While he sit at home laughing his heart out......

If Reno mistakenly come to Nigeria, the way boys go design his face with punches
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by crixlight2(m): 10:53am On Dec 14, 2022
post=119141945:

I challenge you guys to post aerial pictures of the stadium yesterday
Rest you don post the pictures it don dey turn spamming , beside this is PDP vs Labour , why you come drag APC join , just that you people can’t attack PDP
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by kellyzaf(m): 11:01am On Dec 14, 2022
Ttalk:

Calm down bro, remember that 5 months ago this labour party was nothing in the Nigeria politics but now it is among the top 3, this suppose fear una abeg,
OBIDATTI 2023
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by AdeyemiBryan(m): 11:03am On Dec 14, 2022
Reno... Just dey play, you hear..
Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by bentenny(m): 11:04am On Dec 14, 2022
GeneralPula:

Sympathy votes ma foot..
soludo was right after all..
General balablu of the urchinson agbado whatsapp group pls stop wasting your premium tears on nairaland!
We need them here....

Re: Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign by DoxxAnon: 11:14am On Dec 14, 2022
Villa12:
jobless nitwits

Keep noticing everyone on social media

You really have a big mouth especially coming from someone who begs everywhere on Nairaland. You come out as Villa12 with a big mouth calling everyone jobless nitwit and then you use your other name to go around begging.

I will post evidence of this next to show you as the jobless one who goes around Nairaland begging and looking for giveaways

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku At The Tor Tiv's Palace In Benue (Video) / Vote Bola Tinubu On Saturday As Next President - President Buhari / Abdullahi Abubakar And Khadija Harazimi Wed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.