Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Banks Get Marching Order To Sell-Off Discos’ Shares - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banks Get Marching Order To Sell-Off Discos’ Shares (13234 Views)

Video Of Obidients Marching To Teslim Balogun Stadium For Peter Obi Mega Rally / Banks Get Marching Order To Sell-off Discos’ Shares / The Game Is Over For APC As Buhari Receives Marching Order To Accept Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banks Get Marching Order To Sell-Off Discos’ Shares by erico2k2(m): 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2022
Eniitankorede:

They were not stupid. They thought they were going to make a profit from extorting the people through estimated billing. But the new government fought against it. That’s why they are counting their loses.
I just realized Im talking to a person who has nothing new to impute, you keep shifting from ur arguments to mine back and fort, how can you in one vein say it was sold cheap and in same one say the cronies. Friends and family were stupid then top it with the new government who are meant to be 8 years old fought against the said Owners, pLz say what you mean and stand by it, The civil servants who facilitated the sales are not to blame rather the buyers. So you tell me what has this got to do with any Administration?
Re: Banks Get Marching Order To Sell-Off Discos’ Shares by Eniitankorede: 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2022
erico2k2:

I just realized Im talking to a person who has nothing new to impute, you keep shifting from ur arguments to mine back and fort, how can you in one vein say it was sold cheap and in same one say the cronies. Friends and family were stupid then top it with the new government who are meant to be 8 years old fought against the said Owners, pLz say what you mean and stand by it, The civil servants who facilitated the sales are not to blame rather the buyers. So you tell me what has this got to do with any Administration?

Please reason intelligently. They were sold by committee in which Obi was a member. They were sold to cronies who had no means to develop the system. The crooks set their eyes on profiteering from estimated billings to make gold out of the mess. What’s hard to reason logically on that?
Re: Banks Get Marching Order To Sell-Off Discos’ Shares by kettykin: 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2022

“You know we have 11 of them. Three out of the 11 Discos are performing well, that is two in Lagos and one in Enugu. They are not doing badly.

Even with the useless seat at home out Disco still performs and ranks with eko and Ikeja Disco.

I Know Ikeja and eko Disco and they're about the richest and most viable with some companies paying as much as 10m every month.

If Enugu disco ranks with these , that means renewables and other power investments , including fuel stations will enjoy every inch of investment in the red mid potopoto region, let no one deceive you , they secretly know why they don't want Bịafra to go.
Re: Banks Get Marching Order To Sell-Off Discos’ Shares by erico2k2(m): 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Please reason intelligently. They were sold by committee in which Obi was a member. They were sold to cronies who had no means to develop the system. The crooks set their eyes on profiteering from estimated billings to make gold out of the mess. What’s hard to reason logically on that?
I'm Done!
Re: Banks Get Marching Order To Sell-Off Discos’ Shares by erico2k2(m): 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2022
kettykin:

Even with the useless seat at home out Disco still performs and ranks with eko and Ikeja Disco.

I Know Ikeja and eko Disco and they're about the richest and most viable with some companies paying as much as 10m every month.

If Enugu disco ranks with these , that means renewables and other power investments , including fuel stations will enjoy every inch of investment in the red mid potopoto region, let no one deceive you , they secretly know why they don't want Bịafra to go.
I guess these ones was not sold by a committee chaired by Mr Obi as claimed by the guys upstairs. I sometimes wonder how some people reason; I hope he sees your post.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crowd Greets Adams Oshiomhole At APC Town Hall Meeting / My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo / Adamawa Governorship Election: Ribadu Gets Support From Christian Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.