Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,762 members, 7,851,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

Kaduna Youths Wash Off Tinubu’s Footprints, Burn Brooms After APC Failed Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Youths Wash Off Tinubu’s Footprints, Burn Brooms After APC Failed Rally (3874 Views)

After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" / Adamawa Youths Wash Off Buhari's Footsteps With Truck Of Water, Burn Brooms / Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Youths Wash Off Tinubu’s Footprints, Burn Brooms After APC Failed Rally by Ofunaofu: 9:05am On Dec 14, 2022
Tinubu have been rejected by all and sundry
Re: Kaduna Youths Wash Off Tinubu’s Footprints, Burn Brooms After APC Failed Rally by RealLagosBoy: 9:10am On Dec 14, 2022
Yoruba Christians no want Tinubu.
Igbo no want him.
Hausa no want him.
Who then will vote Tinubu?

Probably rigging power of APC Governors. That's the only thing Tinubu has.

And Buhari won't give him presidential backing new CBN withdrawal policy will affect his vote buying power.

Tinubu is finished
Re: Kaduna Youths Wash Off Tinubu’s Footprints, Burn Brooms After APC Failed Rally by GoldSantana: 9:47am On Dec 14, 2022
They shall sweep and burn brooms in vain
Re: Kaduna Youths Wash Off Tinubu’s Footprints, Burn Brooms After APC Failed Rally by JOemmy(m): 9:48am On Dec 14, 2022
Only hypnotized nigerians or those under a spell will still go ahead to vote the apc after all their actrocities they unleashed on innocent nigerians in the past 7yrs.
Re: Kaduna Youths Wash Off Tinubu’s Footprints, Burn Brooms After APC Failed Rally by Arkam123: 10:21am On Dec 14, 2022
Always Atikulate in Kaduna state

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths Wash Off Tinubu’s Footprints, Burn Brooms After APC Failed Rally by HonSystem49(m): 10:44am On Dec 14, 2022
Am so happy for this action now I can cee a newl picture of Nigeria coming to existent
Re: Kaduna Youths Wash Off Tinubu’s Footprints, Burn Brooms After APC Failed Rally by 9jii(m): 11:10am On Dec 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Which North are you referring to? Maybe you are referring to Northern Nnewi grin grin
Dan bakin ciki ya ne?
Re: Kaduna Youths Wash Off Tinubu’s Footprints, Burn Brooms After APC Failed Rally by 9jii(m): 11:12am On Dec 14, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
horuba Muslim claiming north
Hahaha kai Ipob don suffer for 9ja naso u de reason ?
Re: Kaduna Youths Wash Off Tinubu’s Footprints, Burn Brooms After APC Failed Rally by asanausana91: 11:15am On Dec 14, 2022
Sai mun bata wuta.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths Wash Off Tinubu’s Footprints, Burn Brooms After APC Failed Rally by shortIGBOman: 11:18am On Dec 14, 2022
9jii:

Dan bakin ciki ya ne?

Arewa Sai Atiku zamu zaba. Naka sai Maka.
Re: Kaduna Youths Wash Off Tinubu’s Footprints, Burn Brooms After APC Failed Rally by RestructureNig3: 11:34am On Dec 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:

So this Muhamedian pig is not a yoruba Muslim but from Sharia land of the bloody Sahel.

Arewa is only Sharia land in the Sahel, count Middle Belt out of your Arewa thing, Middle Belt is majority Christians

Re: Kaduna Youths Wash Off Tinubu’s Footprints, Burn Brooms After APC Failed Rally by RestructureNig3: 11:38am On Dec 14, 2022
Arkam123:
Always Atikulate in Kaduna state

We don't want another Fulani jihadist as president of Nigeria, Atiku couldn't condemn his Fulani kinsmen whom have killed many people in the Middle Belt including Southern Kaduna.

Re: Kaduna Youths Wash Off Tinubu’s Footprints, Burn Brooms After APC Failed Rally by 9jii(m): 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Maka?
Re: Kaduna Youths Wash Off Tinubu’s Footprints, Burn Brooms After APC Failed Rally by shortIGBOman: 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2022
RestructureNig3:

So this Muhamedian pig is not a yoruba Muslim but from Sharia land of the bloody Sahel.

Arewa is only Sharia land in the Sahel, count Middle Belt out of your Arewa thing, Middle Belt is majority Christians

The North is the only thing that stands between you and BIAFRA. When the North finally give Biafra independence, the North will only allow you go with your 3 and half IGBO indegineous States.

Which are Ebonyi, Imo, Abia and half of Enugu State. Anambra and half of Enugu State are IGALA ancestral Land and the North will never you go with an inch of IGALA ancestral Land.

Re: Kaduna Youths Wash Off Tinubu’s Footprints, Burn Brooms After APC Failed Rally by RestructureNig3: 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:

The North is the only thing that stands between you and BIAFRA. When the North finally give Biafra independence, the North will only allow you go with your 3 and half IGBO indegineous States.

Which are Ebonyi, Imo, Abia and half of Enugu State. Anambra and half of Enugu State are IGALA ancestral Land and the North will never you go with an inch of IGALA ancestral Land.

Go where, bloody Muslim terrorist, you reason like Prophet Muhammad the child rapist,
Re: Kaduna Youths Wash Off Tinubu’s Footprints, Burn Brooms After APC Failed Rally by MadmanObi(m): 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Which North are you referring to? Maybe you are referring to Northern Nnewi grin grin

Or North oshogbogrin
Re: Kaduna Youths Wash Off Tinubu’s Footprints, Burn Brooms After APC Failed Rally by shortIGBOman: 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
RestructureNig3:

Go where, bloody Muslim terrorist, you reason like Prophet Muhammad the child rapist,

The thing pain Emeka. grin grin

We go soon send una back to Biafra. Which consists of 3 and half IGBO indegineous States in the EAST.

Re: Kaduna Youths Wash Off Tinubu’s Footprints, Burn Brooms After APC Failed Rally by Aiel123: 1:07pm On Dec 14, 2022
richeeyo:
So na night dem do am
Why say Kaduna youths
This one na some pdp boys for Kaduna
Hope you said the same thing when similar occurrence happened in Borno, shortly after PDP presidential campaign rally.
Re: Kaduna Youths Wash Off Tinubu’s Footprints, Burn Brooms After APC Failed Rally by RestructureNig3: 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:

The thing pain Emeka. grin grin

We go soon send una back to Biafra. Which consists of 3 and half IGBO indegineous States in the EAST.

Who be we
Bloody Sahelian dweller, we are going to send all you Muhammedians back to your Sharia land a.k.a Sahel.

Silly land grabber, you're not needed in the middle belt

Re: Kaduna Youths Wash Off Tinubu’s Footprints, Burn Brooms After APC Failed Rally by richeeyo(m): 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
PureMe01:

I'm surprised you didn't call them ipob this time around grin grin grin grin
IPOB no dey pull stupid cheap stunt
Re: Kaduna Youths Wash Off Tinubu’s Footprints, Burn Brooms After APC Failed Rally by shortIGBOman: 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2022
RestructureNig3:

Who be we
Bloody Sahelian dweller, we are going to send all you Muhammedians back to your Sharia land a.k.a Sahel.

Silly land grabber, you're not needed in the middle belt

Emeka, na you install most of una Governors against una wishes. I and many Northerners are stake holders in most of the Government Houses in the EAST.

For instance, I have full access to Douglas House Owerri(Imo State Government House), but I be Aboki from Kaduna. You wey be IGBO. If you are sighted about half a mile away from the fence of Douglas house, our Gallant Soldiers go use you do target practice. grin grin

I have a share from every monthly allocations from Imo State. Na Aboki I be and na we get this Country grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Youths Wash Off Tinubu’s Footprints, Burn Brooms After APC Failed Rally by williamflmng: 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2022
https://www.grocsvcs.com/
Grocery Services Inc
The company operates 38 retail grocery stores across the State of Texas.
Goal of providing an enjoyable shopping experience.
Re: Kaduna Youths Wash Off Tinubu’s Footprints, Burn Brooms After APC Failed Rally by riverbird: 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2022
Tinubu in the mud again grin grin grin
Re: Kaduna Youths Wash Off Tinubu’s Footprints, Burn Brooms After APC Failed Rally by RestructureNig3: 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka, na you install most of una Governors against una wishes. I and many Northerners are stake holders in most of the Government Houses in the EAST.

For instance, I have full access to Douglas House Owerri(Imo State Government House), but I be Aboki from Kaduna. You wey be IGBO. If you are sighted about half a mile away from the fence of Douglas house, our Gallant Soldiers go use you do target practice. grin grin

I have a share from every monthly allocations from Imo State. Na Aboki I be and na we get this Country grin

Bloody Sahelian dweller, you're no longer needed in the middle belt, move back to the sahel where Sharia reigns

Bloody begger

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bello El-Rufai Lauds Peter Obi, Blasts APC Government (Pix) / African First Ladies In Picture / Yoruba Film Makers "Alaba Piracy Might Escalate To Intra-tribal War"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.