Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

A Clear Conscience On Masturbation. A Must Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Clear Conscience On Masturbation. A Must Read (582 Views)

A Word On Masturbation / My Take On Masturbation. Must Read. / Pastor Adeboye Has This To Say About Oyakilome's Teachings On Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Clear Conscience On Masturbation. A Must Read by Manna4Gurls: 7:53am On Dec 14, 2022
The urge to masturbate is your body's sign language in communicating that it needs communion with another body.

If you are single, start making plans for marriage. If you are married, notify your spouse immediately. That urge is NOT demonic, it is HORMONAL.

In my Pentecostal days, several people ran to me to deliver them from what they called the spirit of masturbation. Many complained that each time they masturbate, they lose business opportunities and believed they were demon-possesed.

I used to ask them "How about those who also got up from masturbation and signed contracts worth millions? According to a report, Elon Musk masturbates to release stress. Why isn't he losing his billions?"

You see, poverty makes you suspect everything including yourself of been the reason for your poverty.

It is a good thing to desire self control especially over habits like Masturbation. But do not ever think that your poor performance in business is connected to a demon that entered you at the moment of Masturbation. The world's richest people are the least moral people. They have no morals and sign big deals in Strip Clubs.

Your urge to masturbate is because you have a HIGH LIBIDO - high LIBIDO is also associated with high IQ. That urge is hormonal, not demonic. With some of you, it is age-related. You will outgrow it. Stop being harsh on yourself. You are not alone. An old Irish joke claims that 98 percent of people masturbate--and the other 2 percent are lying. This is a joke but real statistics is not far from it. An American sexual health survey observed that over 61% of men between 19 to 39 years old had tried to arouse themselves in a sexual way while about 46% of women in the same demography had tried exploring their own bodies at least once. What this shows is that YOU ARE NOT ALONE. Millions of people have the same struggle but several of them have stopped struggling with the struggle and that is what I want to discuss here - how to stop struggling with masturbation.

You have to realize that YOU ARE CLEAN and not filthy. Most people who struggle with masturbation seem Not to have a happy ending. The end is always filled with strong feelings of condemnation, guilt, shame, filth and sometimes even slides into deep depression. This is how your Religious Guilt System has programmed you to feel - shame, guilt and self condemnation.

Understanding that your body is simply sending hormonal signals for intimacy will help you stop condemning yourself because of your solo sexuality.

Remember, to do an IVF, your spiritual leader also masturbated to produce sperm. You were probably forced by your hormones but others are forced by their desire to procreate but at the end of the day, everyone has a force behind their actions and no force is holier than the other. Be confident. Feel clean. Stop thinking you are possessed by a demon - you are just human with crazy hormones.

©:My name is Charles Awuzie and if you follow me, your mind will be forced to open.

Maranatha.

Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: A Clear Conscience On Masturbation. A Must Read by Manna4Gurls: 8:12am On Dec 14, 2022
Manna4Gurls:
The urge to masturbate is your body's sign language in communicating that it needs communion with another body.

If you are single, start making plans for marriage. If you are married, notify your spouse immediately. That urge is NOT demonic, it is HORMONAL.

In my Pentecostal days, several people ran to me to deliver them from what they called the spirit of masturbation. Many complained that each time they masturbate, they lose business opportunities and believed they were demon-possesed.

I used to ask them "How about those who also got up from masturbation and signed contracts worth millions? According to a report, Elon Musk masturbates to release stress. Why isn't he losing his billions?"

You see, poverty makes you suspect everything including yourself of been the reason for your poverty.

It is a good thing to desire self control especially over habits like Masturbation. But do not ever think that your poor performance in business is connected to a demon that entered you at the moment of Masturbation. The world's richest people are the least moral people. They have no morals and sign big deals in Strip Clubs.

Your urge to masturbate is because you have a HIGH LIBIDO - high LIBIDO is also associated with high IQ. That urge is hormonal, not demonic. With some of you, it is age-related. You will outgrow it. Stop being harsh on yourself. You are not alone. An old Irish joke claims that 98 percent of people masturbate--and the other 2 percent are lying. This is a joke but real statistics is not far from it. An American sexual health survey observed that over 61% of men between 19 to 39 years old had tried to arouse themselves in a sexual way while about 46% of women in the same demography had tried exploring their own bodies at least once. What this shows is that YOU ARE NOT ALONE. Millions of people have the same struggle but several of them have stopped struggling with the struggle and that is what I want to discuss here - how to stop struggling with masturbation.

You have to realize that YOU ARE CLEAN and not filthy. Most people who struggle with masturbation seem Not to have a happy ending. The end is always filled with strong feelings of condemnation, guilt, shame, filth and sometimes even slides into deep depression. This is how your Religious Guilt System has programmed you to feel - shame, guilt and self condemnation.

Understanding that your body is simply sending hormonal signals for intimacy will help you stop condemning yourself because of your solo sexuality.

Remember, to do an IVF, your spiritual leader also masturbated to produce sperm. You were probably forced by your hormones but others are forced by their desire to procreate but at the end of the day, everyone has a force behind their actions and no force is holier than the other. Be confident. Feel clean. Stop thinking you are possessed by a demon - you are just human with crazy hormones.

©:My name is Charles Awuzie and if you follow me, your mind will be forced to open.

Maranatha.

Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Nlfpmod
Re: A Clear Conscience On Masturbation. A Must Read by Smoketight007: 11:54am On Dec 14, 2022
This needs to make it to the front page,
Masturbating is a disgusting habit
You get so used to it you won't even get the urge to go after real women
You depend on women on the screen, you become a slave to your urge
Re: A Clear Conscience On Masturbation. A Must Read by Smoketight007: 11:55am On Dec 14, 2022
I wish every man should be free from this habit, and I just followed you on Facebook

(1) (Reply)

Let's Share Money Making Ideas For 2023 / Have You Ever Broken Someone's Heart? / What Do I Do (Please advise)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.