Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Peter Obi Ends His Campaign Today, As Per The Calendar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Ends His Campaign Today, As Per The Calendar (1451 Views)

Wike’s Allies Await Directive As PDP Flags Off Presidential Campaign Today / Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] / Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Ends His Campaign Today, As Per The Calendar by odduduwa: 9:22am On Dec 14, 2022
Okoroawusa:
It is becoming clearer to Peter Obi and his supporters that this is politics and you must have a structure to play it. Yesterday's disgrace in Kogi was the last straw. He didn't dare go to his state in Anambra for any campaign rally, church attendance, crusade attendance even shrine attendance.
I want you tovdtajr your life and that of your immediate family on this .
Re: Peter Obi Ends His Campaign Today, As Per The Calendar by Dapson73(m): 9:25am On Dec 14, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

This old drunk again. Labour Party adjusted their rally dates and we still have months to the election yet this one is crying and pouring dirty saliva everywhere.

Your Tinubu will soon be disgraced and he won't be able to be dropping money again. I hope you utilized the ones you already collected?

Show us the adjusted time table.
Re: Peter Obi Ends His Campaign Today, As Per The Calendar by Dapson73(m): 9:26am On Dec 14, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Pandora Him Tu Lie doesn't want to waste his money after numerous empty stadiums

grin
Re: Peter Obi Ends His Campaign Today, As Per The Calendar by MaliCampus: 9:39am On Dec 14, 2022
A party without structure,giving the so called party with all the structures in the world sleepless night.
They never saw it coming.lolz
God is good!All the time.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Ends His Campaign Today, As Per The Calendar by Gossipninja: 9:40am On Dec 14, 2022
femisplash:

Poor editing. If you don't want to faint, don't go and watch the video on YouTube, abeg o.

Poor editing indeed.

You go cry February
Re: Peter Obi Ends His Campaign Today, As Per The Calendar by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 14, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Ends His Campaign Today, As Per The Calendar by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:43am On Dec 14, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
Today officially marks the end of PeterObi's presidential campaign rally as per his timetable..... but he only achieved about 15% of the set objective.
What a humongous failure of a campaign!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Ends His Campaign Today, As Per The Calendar by DesChyko: 9:52am On Dec 14, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
Today officially marks the end of PeterObi's presidential campaign rally as per his timetable..... but he only achieved about 15% of the set objective.
What a humongous failure of a campaign!

I think I have to follow you. You seem to be very current about OBIdients calendar even more than me that is an OBIdient.

Wow undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Election Petition Tribunal: Why Peter Obi, Atiku Are So Dull / What's Going On In Senegal? / Tinubu's Electricity Bill (Please Stop The Propaganda)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.