Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,234 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? (35311 Views)

A Completely Unclad Man On Top Of A Powerline In Lagos- Photos. / Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center / Man's Legs Cut Off In Auto Accident As Car Rams Into Bus In Lagos (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by cigaricon(m): 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
Nigha was having issues with his baby mama. He impregnated a dumb olosho Hausa girl and the girl has been giving him hell, wanting him to marry her. She already had 2 kids for other men. I returned to Abuja and hard times was dealing with me, i didn't even have a place to stay and was squatting at the time. One day Nigha called me, "guy how far, i fit show your place for Abuja, i really need to get out of here". Without thinking twice, I told nigha, "bro everywhere red here oh, i no even get house, but show, anyhow e be we go digger am like that". And that's how nigha landed in Abj.

Out of my love and kind heartedness, i didn't want him to feel to uncomfortable, i gave him sound orientation, i would sacrifice my spot for my nigha to sleep, and I would sleep outside, after all i was already used to the street and this is my city, i know how to survive here. I took my Nigha to where he would get a job with accomodation, gave him orientation on how he should appear and behave to convince them to give him the job, he got the job and I was the happiest person for him.

Time went on and nigha started seeing money, it was a hotel and they had a corrupt management which allowed staff to do different runs, cut corners and remit money into their pockets instead of the cash box. As nigha started seeing chicken change, his head blew and he thought he had finally arrived. He started following girls here in Abj, turned bossy over me and i became like shit to him. He would tell people how he came to Abuja with nothing and prevailed all by his doings. Nigha would bring babe to the house and text me to leave the room so they could f*ck. On his birthday, nigha threw a party and spent almost 70k on drinks and hotel, in my presence, all in one night. I was just looking at him like "see this foolish nigha wan try dey finesse me for my own city wey him never dey up to a year, see brown collar jobber wan try dey show him self".

To cut a long ass story short, nigha eventually lost the job as expected cos brown collar jobs no get security for Abuja. As him no kon get him chicken change him kon mellow, wan kon reestablish friendship between us but little did he know that i had long cut him off cos i realized he never was my friend, he was just a leech and a pus*y as*s nigha.

The way things dey go now, i dey sure say by next year, Nigha go dey ready to hang bim bag dey go back to him papa house for Ilorin. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Munzy14(m): 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
mariahAngel:

A marala'm naa!
I mahudi ihe gaga on ebe o. cheesy

A ma'm at least moniker nwaanyi abuo nwere alternate nwoke ha ji a rushiga nwaanyi ibe ha aruru-ala ebe a.
Especially gi na ha nwe esem'okwu, ha e weputashia alternate ha to gaslight you.
O wu ihe m jiri nyechaa ha ncha ohere ebe a.
Upon that, ha na a chukwa'm. Ashi gbakwa!

E nwere eshi I meshonuru otu n'ime ha n'ime nkata anyi kpaga, o wu m jiri gba gi nkiti eshi ahu.
Hahahahahah o wu prefect umu nwaanyi na nairaland grin grin

Onwere mgbe m ji adi familiar, nwe kwa mgbe m ji enye onye o wu in a language o ga a ghota.

The thing is not everyone will agree with your Ideas..Sometimes it will cause rift.
Uwa unu eeeh, o di iche na nke umu nwoke..Anyi nwere ike ghotahe ibe anyi taa, echi anyi mewe ka ndi na esebehu before..Mana umu nwaanyi hehehehe wahala.

Well, ya wuru ma iji hu akojo umu nwoke ebe a, more will come attacking you..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by ifihearam: 5:27am On Dec 21, 2022
cigaricon:
Nigha was having issues with his baby mama. He impregnated a dumb olosho Hausa girl and the girl has been giving him hell, wanting him to marry her. She already had 2 kids for other men. I returned to Abuja and hard times was dealing with me, i didn't even have a place to stay and was squatting at the time. One day Nigha called me, "guy how far, i fit show your place for Abuja, i really need to get out of here". Without thinking twice, I told nigha, "bro everywhere red here oh, i no even get house, but show, anyhow e be we go digger am like that". And that's how nigha landed in Abj.

Out of my love and kind heartedness, i didn't want him to feel to uncomfortable, i gave him sound orientation, i would sacrifice my spot for my nigha to sleep, and I would sleep outside, after all i was already used to the street and this is my city, i know how to survive here. I took my Nigha to where he would get a job with accomodation, gave him orientation on how he should appear and behave to convince them to give him the job, he got the job and I was the happiest person for him.

Time went on and nigha started seeing money, it was a hotel and they had a corrupt management which allowed staff to do different runs, cut corners and remit money into their pockets instead of the cash box. As nigha started seeing chicken change, his head blew and he thought he had finally arrived. He started following girls here in Abj, turned bossy over me and i became like shit to him. He would tell people how he came to Abuja with nothing and prevailed all by his doings. Nigha would bring babe to the house and text me to leave the room so they could f*ck. On his birthday, nigha threw a party and spent almost 70k on drinks and hotel, in my presence, all in one night. I was just looking at him like "see this foolish nigha wan try dey finesse me for my own city wey him never dey up to a year, see brown collar jobber wan try dey show him self".

To cut a long ass story short, nigha eventually lost the job as expected cos brown collar jobs no get security for Abuja. As him no kon get him chicken change him kon mellow, wan kon reestablish friendship between us but little did he know that i had long cut him off cos i realized he never was my friend, he was just a leech and a pus*y as*s nigha.

The way things dey go now, i dey sure say by next year, Nigha go dey ready to hang bim bag dey go back to him papa house for Ilorin. grin

Some men dey fucck up sha..never reconect with him ver but hope say your sid e dey gallant small small.
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by cigaricon(m): 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2022
ifihearam:

Some men dey fucck up sha..never reconect with him ver but hope say your sid e dey gallant small small.

Yes bro. God has been on my side. At least, I'm better than I used to be.

It really baffles me how some guys are unable to see things clearly and think ahead. I couldn't believe that after all his sad experiences with girls, he still ends up with the same mistake all the time, at his age.

At the time i was struggling, I have not gathered much clients for my work then. I had ideas but All the guys around me then weren't go getters, we would hang and pass time together but as an ajekpako from a humble background, deep inside me i wouldn't consider them trustworthy enough for me and them to achieve something together.

When my Nigha came I told him "guy I survive here by my wits and credibility, i blend with the guys but don't think I'm friends with them. You can't just survive without people. Know who is who, smile with everyone and try to establish connection with those that matters. In this city, you have to know people and have people know you. Get business cards and carry 5 or 6 around all the time, when you meet anyone, don't hesitate to let them know what you do or can do" these were part of the orientation I gave him. Nobody treated me like this when I first came here, i had to learn the hard way.

I was disappointed when my Nigha started frolicking with girls at his hotel job. From there he started goin to their houses. Nigha Haven't even know his way around Abuja but he has know his way to girls' houses, spending money and taking them out. What broke my heart was wen he tried to boss me. Before he does something, he would confide in others he met here in Abuja, not me, cos he thought they were the ones that mattered cos they were big boys and i was shi*t to him.

When all these were happening I sat him down and told him bro I'm not in the business of telling people how to live their lives but if i don't talk to you, then i never loved you as a friend. Na you know watin you find come Abj but the way you're going might not end well. But you know.. words don't ever get into the ears of a person who thinks he's on top of the world.

Now I'm sure he's left Abj back to square one cos last time I checked he has no job, no money, and knows nobody to help him.
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by mariahAngel(f): 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
Munzy14:

Hahahahahah o wu prefect umu nwaanyi na nairaland grin grin

Onwere mgbe m ji adi familiar, nwe kwa mgbe m ji enye onye o wu in a language o ga a ghota.

The thing is not everyone will agree with your Ideas..Sometimes it will cause rift.
Uwa unu eeeh, o di iche na nke umu nwoke..Anyi nwere ike ghotahe ibe anyi taa, echi anyi mewe ka ndi na esebehu before..Mana umu nwaanyi hehehehe wahala.

Well, ya wuru ma iji hu akojo umu nwoke ebe a, more will come attacking you..

I si m ja a kojoo umu nwoke? As in yab? grin
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Munzy14(m): 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2022
mariahAngel:

I si m ja a kojoo umu nwoke? As in yab? grin
If you don't, more females will attack in disguise..

If you do, they will sistamance you grin
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Lingudy(m): 8:07pm On Jan 16, 2023
Nop, I don't think I can do that
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Lingudy(m): 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
Shey na Chinese people are blowing here? Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Picture Of Python Killed In A Flooded House In Yenagoa / What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos / Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.