Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? (35327 Views)

A Completely Unclad Man On Top Of A Powerline In Lagos- Photos. / Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center / Man's Legs Cut Off In Auto Accident As Car Rams Into Bus In Lagos (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Raychee(f): 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
Yes. She was a backstabbing biatch. Went ahead to paint me black to a potential destiny helper. Thank God the person could see through her intentions and informed me.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by xamster(m): 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
He didn’t want to grow up and take up responsibilities. Not serious with his life.

No time for mediocrity wink

Big goals only smiley
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by deebrownneymar: 11:23pm On Dec 14, 2022
Carcholce:
Have you ever cut of a very close friend completely? If yes, give your reasons why you did.

I won’t give reasons but I’ve don way more than cut off friends
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by yahoodetector: 11:24pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kobicove:
I cut off a friend who deleted me from his BlackBerry messenger list after we had an argument between who to support in the presidential election in 2015. angry

I supported Jonathan while he supported Buhari

The guy has tried several times to re-establish contact with me but I have been ignoring him

Hunger and regret don knack am left and right. grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Finneseguy1(m): 11:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
Me I had to cut off from my friend and brother I have known since secondary school, he is not in Nigeria, he has been outside the country for almost 15yrs now, as a matter of fact he is a citizen in obodo oyinbo land.
What happened was this my so called friend bought a land in Nigeria, and was about to start a project , I just finished my nysc in 2017, and I was looking for work then , could you believe my friend wanted me to work in his site as a bricklayer so that I can be monitoring the engineer , not even as a supervisor or buying materials. I was so desperate then, and I accepted the job, only for the engineer in the site to tell me that this work is not for graduate, that I should leave the work, which I listened to the engineer.

Fast forward, the engineer in the site started eating my friend, though the project was moving but it was slow, the engineer always hyped the prices of almost everything, to the extent of eating the money. My friend became frustrated and he called me, asking me to always be at the site, that once the project is completed he will settle me, I agreed.
I started supervising the project and I was going to market to buy materials, sometimes I do go to the market 3-4times a day, I was sincere to my friend, I never added any price, I was straight forward, I made the project faster.
The engineer wasn’t happy, because I was spoiling his means of livelihood, so he started spoiling my name to gain favor from my friend.

Fast forward, the project was completed, mind you this is a big project worth 50-70million.
I ask my friend for the money he promised me after completion of the project, he said once he rent the house he will settle me, which is understandable, could you believe my friend rented the house without telling me, I found out from someone that stays around the site, up to today he as refused to pay me.

I wanted to buy my first car , I asked him to borrow me 500k to add up, he said he doesn’t have the money, I bought the car , could you believe when he came back it was my car he used to travel to the east for introduction of his wife, it was my father that drove us, we spent a day there, only to come back and gave me 10,000naira for me and my dad, tears almost came out my eyes.

I did my introduction, my friend didn’t call or support me.

I started my first project, and I must say God has been faithful so far, I never expected I will buy a car and build a house.

Be careful who you call your friends, some are frienemies

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by LikeCool(m): 12:08am On Dec 15, 2022
Yes, dude doesn't have any steady income, but he's married with 3 kids. I cut him off completely because I'm tired of being on his list of options when he embarks on his usual money borrowing spree.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by DAVE5(m): 12:16am On Dec 15, 2022
Me no get time for nonsense, I don cut off plenty close pal and I wish I can cut off from the idiot I’m married to, she pack load say she dey go, for my mind I was like hey God, my dream is about to come through only for my mumsie to dey call me dey beg, wtf, go nah didirin, didirin no gree go, didirin no gree make marriage sweet, what a useless didirin

Aside sex, 99% of women are actually useless

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by ifihearam: 12:24am On Dec 15, 2022
Persephone1:
Lol though humans can not be trusted but i really doubt that. Dude is my day one nigga lol. He showed me their chats self. Well i didn't bad mouth the babe, i don't know how to do that really.

She definitively can't think such, not when she has practically become obsessed with me and now a monitoring spirit. Earlier this month she still asked my friend about me and if he has found out where i newly relocated to. cheesy grin I was tempted to call her at that point and tell her to back off but i didn't grin i don't know why self. I just hope the day i will react i wont overdo lipsrsealed

My point is the nigga is a bittch ass nigga and cant be trusted.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by ifihearam: 12:30am On Dec 15, 2022
Finneseguy1:
Me I had to cut off from my friend and brother I have known since secondary school, he is not in Nigeria, he has been outside the country for almost 15yrs now, as a matter of fact he is a citizen in obodo oyinbo land.
What happened was this my so called friend bought a land in Nigeria, and was about to start a project , I just finished my nysc in 2017, and I was looking for work then , could you believe my friend wanted me to work in his site as a bricklayer so that I can be monitoring the engineer , not even as a supervisor or buying materials. I was so desperate then, and I accepted the job, only for the engineer in the site to tell me that this work is not for graduate, that I should leave the work, which I listened to the engineer.

Fast forward, the engineer in the site started eating my friend, though the project was moving but it was slow, the engineer always hyped the prices of almost everything, to the extent of eating the money. My friend became frustrated and he called me, asking me to always be at the site, that once the project is completed he will settle me, I agreed.
I started supervising the project and I was going to market to buy materials, sometimes I do go to the market 3-4times a day, I was sincere to my friend, I never added any price, I was straight forward, I made the project faster.
The engineer wasn’t happy, because I was spoiling his means of livelihood, so he started spoiling my name to gain favor from my friend.

Fast forward, the project was completed, mind you this is a big project worth 50-70million.
I ask my friend for the money he promised me after completion of the project, he said once he rent the house he will settle me, which is understandable, could you believe my friend rented the house without telling me, I found out from someone that stays around the site, up to today he as refused to pay me.

I wanted to buy my first car , I asked him to borrow me 500k to add up, he said he doesn’t have the money, I bought the car , could you believe when he came back it was my car he used to travel to the east for introduction of his wife, it was my father that drove us, we spent a day there, only to come back and gave me 10,000naira for me and my dad, tears almost came out my eyes.

I did my introduction, my friend didn’t call or support me.

I started my first project, and I must say God has been faithful so far, I never expected I will buy a car and build a house.

Uma dey get patience sha.

You tried ooo..Well you also missed an opportunity which he will never believe you did not make money during the project/

Be deligent with your job but always be smart as well..you could have made over 5m but chose not to hence he will always believe you made a lot.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by MNDY(m): 1:15am On Dec 15, 2022
Calibrator:
For this life wey some immediate family members sef dey mental blocklist..... What is a common close friend?

No price is too expensive to pay for peace of mind!

I have one or two very good friends. Even though I can't totally trust humans (no one should), they are reasonable to an extent and I admire that a lot. Unlike many others I regret even knowing because like Arya Star said, they're animals in human form - unreasonable, toxic, competitive and some without common sense.

My cousin whom I go to stay with in Abuja to do one or two things there would not be hosting me well and still be looking for one way or the other to put me down or embarrass me in public at every chance he gets. I had one other friend whom I forwarded a N1k MTN card to, he later called me a bad person and other derogatory names in subs for not sending him money when he requests from me.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by BishopJnr: 1:29am On Dec 15, 2022
Many times angry
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by pedrilo: 4:14am On Dec 15, 2022
My elder broder for raping my gf in 2007 and now that I'm married to anoda woman, he visits my home frequently when I'm out of town leaving my wife and 2 year old baby alone at home.
I called him to always call b4 coming and stop visiting my home when I'm not in town. I have to protect my family cos once beaten twice shy.
Did I take a wrong step?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Finneseguy1(m): 4:30am On Dec 15, 2022
ifihearam:

Uma dey get patience sha.

You tried ooo..Well you also missed an opportunity which he will never believe you did not make money during the project/

Be deligent with your job but always be smart as well..you could have made over 5m but chose not to hence he will always believe you made a lot.

You’re right, I could have made a lot, but I choose not to cheat my friend, but he was thinking I was cheating him, well that’s human beings for you
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Taigaban: 4:38am On Dec 15, 2022
I cut off a friend two years ago. I was his bestman during his wedding. Because of the controversy surrounding his wedding some guys around him declined to be his bestman thinking that the girl he dumped will hire thugs to make trouble. I offered myself to be his bestman. Ones in a while the guy do give me small change especially when I went bankrupt. I had property to sale, so I took it to him. I knocked the gate the maid came and opened for me. I asked her what of Oga she said he is in that she will tell him I am here. She went in stayed for like 20 minutes. I overheard the guys conversation with the maid and I was shocked to the marro. It now dawn on me Why he and the wife refuse to attend my mother's burial and also my father's in-law burial which I invited them as close friends. What he tell the maid that day make me realized he wasn't a friend. And from that day I cut off completely from him never to return. Since then he hasn't call me and I haven't call him and would never.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by ifihearam: 6:41am On Dec 15, 2022
pedrilo:
My elder broder for raping my gf in 2007 and now that I'm married to anoda woman, he visits my home frequently when I'm out of town leaving my wife and 2 year old baby alone at home.
I called him to always call b4 coming and stop visiting my home when I'm not in town. I have to protect my family cos once beaten twice shy.
Did I take a wrong step?

So when did you cut him off?
If he still visits your wife in your absent ,how then did you cut him off?
Una dey take risk sha.... its your wife you should warn never to allow him into your place in your absence and he has no reason to visit your home in your absence.

Your case is no longer once beaten twice shy ooo..its twice beaten many shy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by ifihearam: 6:44am On Dec 15, 2022
Taigaban:
I cut off a friend two years ago. I was his bestman during his wedding. Because of the controversy surrounding his wedding some guys around him declined to be his bestman thinking that the girl he dumped will hire thugs to make trouble. I offered myself to be his bestman. Ones in a while the guy do give me small change especially when I went bankrupt. I had property to sale, so I took it to him. I knocked the gate the maid came and opened for me. I asked her what of Oga she said he is in that she will tell him I am here. She went in stayed for like 20 minutes. I overheard the guys conversation with the maid and I was shocked to the marro. It now dawn on me Why he and the wife refuse to attend my mother's burial and also my father's in-law burial which I invited them as close friends. What he tell the maid that day make me realized he wasn't a friend. And from that day I cut off completely from him never to return. Since then he hasn't call me and I haven't call him and would never.

You and halg gist

what did he say?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Rubbiish(m): 6:45am On Dec 15, 2022
Finneseguy1:

In as much as it is very good to be kind to others, we should always learn to use our head. Even the Bible admonish us to be wise as the serpent. Your friend took advantage of ur soft nature, in life learn to balance things including help. The moment he asked u to work as a bricklayer on his site, u should have cut him off.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by bigstan11787(m): 7:06am On Dec 15, 2022
My first time of doing that: it really hurts though.
Truth is, they may not be within your physical space but they still live rent free in your mind and thought

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by gimakon2(m): 7:47am On Dec 15, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
It is hard but there are some things a man got to do ....because some friends dey do pass themselves....

me way one of my guy loose guard in 2016....the guy wake up the morning of the day he want travel to Abuja go meet he boss for huzzle kingdom....he wake up to realize say he laptop nor green on...immediately na im he beg me for my hp laptop( the only laptop when I dey use as at that time unto say man pikin broke)...but i no reason am..i just give am....unto say my kind heart
This guy reach Abuja...good six months he nor collect anything...na so hungry dey beat am...he go dey call me I go dey give am hope..even send am small small money make he take dey support he feeding unto say their boss dey feed them only once in a day..
Oluwa run am for am...na im the guy pick...but the boss percentage too much......I come advice am make he return to Benin city come dey huzzle on he own afterall he don learn some work, tools and format...
The guy enter Benin...before you know it my guy dey collect am steadily...
Surprisingly or rather i shock when this guy start to dey loose guard me....if I call am he nor dey pick and return call...and funny enough the reason I dey call am na make we dey together as we dey do before dey smoke weed and most importantly make he help me tie weed....because as at that time I nor sabi tie weed...and na him introduce me to weed smoking....by constantly tieing it for me....
but the idiot was thinking because he now has a little money that is why am calling him and wanting to be around him
The one that reallly got to me or rather got me annoyed was the day I called him three times and he didn't pick ...from that day I stopped calling him...for one year I didn't call him...when he realize his mistake he called me one day but I managed to picked and we talked but deep down inside me our friendship can never remain the same...I was no longer picking his subsequent calls...I cut am off
And thank God..I can tie weed now....am a professional in weed tieing as am typing now

grin Pally you no well i swear. Una 2 day do weed tying championship abi wetin?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by gimakon2(m): 7:50am On Dec 15, 2022
Urheadmaster:

I have 3 beautiful sisters.

One of my friend always says he wants to knack one of them anytime he came to the house with me.

I took offence against him not knowing that one of my sister was already in love with him.

Today, they are married blessed with 3 kids, a boy and 2 girls.

Both later relocated to Canada September 15th January 2015tongue

While me had to leave Nigeria the same September 23rd 2019 to Germany tongue.

Na good friend be that.
He was a friend to the end, for him to even marry your sister and be with her till date.
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by gimakon2(m): 7:51am On Dec 15, 2022
Kobicove:
I cut off a friend who deleted me from his BlackBerry messenger list after we had an argument between who to support in the presidential election in 2015. angry

I supported Jonathan while he supported Buhari

The guy has tried several times to re-establish contact with me but I have been ignoring him

This one na Akpo!
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by NinaArsenal(f): 8:13am On Dec 15, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
It is hard but there are some things a man got to do ....because some friends dey do pass themselves....

me way one of my guy loose guard in 2016....the guy wake up the morning of the day he want travel to Abuja go meet he boss for huzzle kingdom....he wake up to realize say he laptop nor green on...immediately na im he beg me for my hp laptop( the only laptop when I dey use as at that time unto say man pikin broke)...but i no reason am..i just give am....unto say my kind heart
This guy reach Abuja...good six months he nor collect anything...na so hungry dey beat am...he go dey call me I go dey give am hope..even send am small small money make he take dey support he feeding unto say their boss dey feed them only once in a day..
Oluwa run am for am...na im the guy pick...but the boss percentage too much......I come advice am make he return to Benin city come dey huzzle on he own afterall he don learn some work, tools and format...
Surprisingly or rather i shock when this guy start to dey loose guard me....if I call am he nor dey pick and return call...and funny enough the reason I dey call am na make we dey together as we dey do before dey smoke weed and most importantly make he help me tie weed....because as at that time I nor sabi tie weed...and na him introduce me to weed smoking....by constantly tieing it for me....
but the idiot was thinking because he now has a little money that is why am calling him and wanting to be around him
The one that reallly got to me or rather got me annoyed was the day I called him three times and he didn't pick ...from that day I stopped calling him...for one year I didn't call him...when he realize his mistake he called me one day but I managed to picked and we talked but deep down inside me our friendship can never remain the same...I was no longer picking his subsequent calls...I cut am off
And thank God..I can tie weed now....am a professional in weed tieing as am typing now
Lolz you are funny, Congratulations on your weed tieing expertise.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Teespice(f): 8:50am On Dec 15, 2022
smiliyB:
It's well dear, life is unpredictable embarassed

Can't agree less.
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by iamL(f): 8:50am On Dec 15, 2022
MiaBeer:
Yes. When I found out he was stealing the money I asked him to give his own mother who was there me during very hard times. I couldn’t deal with the betrayal of trust from a childhood friend sha!

You are a good person.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by iamL(f): 8:55am On Dec 15, 2022
Jeon:
Cutting off people is my hobby.

I always give 1st, 2nd and the 3rd time is final.

If you are a single lady you won't get married on time with this attitude.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Jeon(f): 8:56am On Dec 15, 2022
iamL:

If you are a single lady you won't get married on time with this attitude.

cheesy

AT LEAST IT'S BETTER THAN TO SHOW MY DARK SIDE IF BEEN BETRAYED.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by Spiff20(m): 9:21am On Dec 15, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Your own problem is just weed
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by akaahs(m): 10:05am On Dec 15, 2022
ifihearam:

I nor understand this one anger ooo..wetin concern you concern his bride's pregnancy?
Y he involve me right from the day he started the relationship with the girl if he didn't trust me enough to share the reason why he is getting married to her
Me and him went to the girl house, met her dad for the first time. He asked me to speak on his behalf the reason for our visit being that, he is dating his daughter.
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by akaahs(m): 10:11am On Dec 15, 2022
Fountainofyouth:

I don't understand? Is he suppose to inform you he got his girlfriend pregnant? Or what exactly is the problem?
At least. Since he carried me along right from day one he started the relationship with girl. He made me to make a promise to the dad that nothing will happen to his daughter and I did. Imagine the father decided to ask me about the pregnancy issue, what ll I tell him?? And I was at the traditional rights without knowing.
Re: Have You Ever Cut Off A Very Close Friend Completely? by normaljenny(m): 10:37am On Dec 15, 2022
DAVE5:
Me no get time for nonsense, I don cut off plenty close pal and I wish I can cut off from the idiot I’m married to, she pack load say she dey go, for my mind I was like hey God, my dream is about to come through only for my mumsie to dey call me dey beg, wtf, go nah didirin, didirin no gree go, didirin no gree make marriage sweet, what a useless didirin

Aside sex, 99% of women are actually useless

INCLUDING YOUR MUM

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Is 'Milk Crate Challenge'? 5 Things You Should Know About Trending Videos / Picture Of Python Killed In A Flooded House In Yenagoa / Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.