Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,686 members, 7,851,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

10 Years In Marriage And Still Strong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Years In Marriage And Still Strong (703 Views)

Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man / If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Years In Marriage And Still Strong by MiztaOhimai: 9:10am On Dec 14, 2022
I used to read lots of news and people's comment about marriage and how many people feel marriage is not worth it. To me I don't know if it's grace or luck meeting a good woman.

10 years now in marriage with two lovely kids, I feel so happy because I see us going so much more years together. I have never cheated on my wife since we got married because I see no reason to do so even when I have had many opportunities to do so. She doesn't deserve it because she has stood as a good wife and mother even though the rough times and the good times.

Marriage really isn't a bed of roses everyday but with good understanding, tolerance, good communication and trust for each other, that marriage will definitely work. One major thing I have also learned in marriage is never put sex as one big priority because sex should always be with happy mode. This has helped our marriage alot as my wife is not a sex freek same with but so whenever we do, its always a beautiful moment and for that reason I don't feel the need to find it outside when I have a good one inside my house.

I use to travel to Ghana to get goods I supply in Nigeria till the border was closed, after which the corona virus issue came and now the naira value has made my business spoil so it has been a very difficult time for me for a while now but my wife has been a piller of strength to me. People say women just like money and when there is no money they will start misbehaving or leave you. I can say that such assumption is not 100% true because there are women who take their vows very seriously and will be there both in the worst of times and the good times because they believe so much in you and know you will overcome.

Why I decided to share this is to encourage people to know that marriage can be very beautiful when you have someone that is ready to spend their life with you no matter what. People should not always feel all men or women are all the same just because some marriages didn't work for some. Marriage is a beautiful thing if you are dedicated to it and stand with each other through every struggle and good times.

Have a beautiful xmas and new year in advance. Even though right now I'm not sure we can celebrate the xmas because of how bad things are right now, but we are happy to be strong together to see the year come to an end and hope for a better 2023 in good faith.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Years In Marriage And Still Strong by Medianna(f): 9:29am On Dec 14, 2022
Congratulations.
I tap from your house grace.
Re: 10 Years In Marriage And Still Strong by immanuelsize: 9:30am On Dec 14, 2022
You tried by not cheating on her as you claimed but you see that your wife, I assure you that she had cheated on you several times especially now that things aren't going on well with you in terms of finance. Trust no woman. They can pretend for Africa in other to cover their lies.

1 Like

Re: 10 Years In Marriage And Still Strong by MiztaOhimai: 9:31am On Dec 14, 2022
Medianna:
Congratulations.
I tap from your house grace.

Thanks. You shall receive that which you wish for.
Re: 10 Years In Marriage And Still Strong by Medianna(f): 9:32am On Dec 14, 2022
MiztaOhimai:

Thanks. You shall receive that which you wish for.
Amen sir
Re: 10 Years In Marriage And Still Strong by MiztaOhimai: 9:34am On Dec 14, 2022
immanuelsize:
You tried by not cheating on her as you claimed but you see that your wife, I assure you that she had cheated on you several times especially now that things aren't going on well with you in terms of finance. Trust no woman. They can pretend for Africa in other to cover their lies.

These are some of the kind of comments if some men follow it will destroy their home. Cheating is not something that every woman carry for head. When you have a good partner just trust in them and you will have rest of mind.

Come to think of it, why would a woman go and cheat on her husband and still come back home to always do everything to keep that home and make the husband happy when she can easily just decide to end the marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Years In Marriage And Still Strong by Bluntguy: 9:37am On Dec 14, 2022
You are lucky to have married the woman meant for you. Enjoy.
Re: 10 Years In Marriage And Still Strong by Zonefree(m): 9:38am On Dec 14, 2022
MiztaOhimai:

These are some of the kind of comments if some men follow it will destroy their home. Cheating is not something that every woman carry for head. When you have a good partner just trust in them and you will have rest of mind.
I'll advise you calm down and digest what that gentleman wrote, there's alot of sense in his writing.

1 Like

Re: 10 Years In Marriage And Still Strong by MiztaOhimai: 9:45am On Dec 14, 2022
Bluntguy:
You are lucky to have married the woman meant for you. Enjoy.

Yes o, I feel it's grace that made me meet her. There was a time very long ago we had issues and I tried to chase her out of my house because I was listening to different rubbish. She refused and did everything to stay. I called her family to come and carry her before I do something stupid and they started calling her to know what happened. Can you believe she was telling them nothing is wrong that I'm just upset. Later when I was quite calm she came to ask me why I called her people to tell them our personal issues. She advised that day not to ever carry our issues outside the house because it's not good. I was very shocked to hear her say these things and then I realized that she is a woman that came to stay and keep her home regardless of whatever. So I decided to also do my part by doing everything to also keep our home and this has got us this far.

1 Like

Re: 10 Years In Marriage And Still Strong by dawnomike(m): 9:47am On Dec 14, 2022
MiztaOhimai:
I used to read lots of news and people's comment about marriage and how many people feel marriage is not worth it. To me I don't know if it's grace or luck meeting a good woman.

10 years now in marriage with two lovely kids, I feel so happy because I see us going so much more years together. I have never cheated on my wife since we got married because I see no reason to do so even when I have had many opportunities to do so. She doesn't deserve it because she has stood as a good wife and mother even though the rough times and the good times.

Marriage really isn't a bed of roses everyday but with good understanding, tolerance, good communication and trust for each other, that marriage will definitely work. One major thing I have also learned in marriage is never put sex as one big priority because sex should always be with happy mode. This has helped our marriage alot as my wife is not a sex freek same with but so whenever we do, its always a beautiful moment and for that reason I don't feel the need to find it outside when I have a good one inside my house.

I use to travel to Ghana to get goods I supply in Nigeria till the border was closed, after which the corona virus issue came and now the naira value has made my business spoil so it has been a very difficult time for me for a while now but my wife has been a piller of strength to me. People say women just like money and when there is no money they will start misbehaving or leave you. I can say that such assumption is not 100% true because there are women who take their vows very seriously and will be there both in the worst of times and the good times because they believe so much in you and know you will overcome.

Why I decided to share this is to encourage people to know that marriage can be very beautiful when you have someone that is ready to spend their life with you no matter what. People should not always feel all men or women are all the same just because some marriages didn't work for some. Marriage is a beautiful thing if you are dedicated to it and stand with each other through every struggle and good times.

Have a beautiful xmas and new year in advance. Even though right now I'm not sure we can celebrate the xmas because of how bad things are right now, but we are happy to be strong together to see the year come to an end and hope for a better 2023 in good faith.
Glad you have a good and peaceful home... I pray your finances turn around for good and my you experience favour in your business. Cheers!!!
Re: 10 Years In Marriage And Still Strong by MiztaOhimai: 9:48am On Dec 14, 2022
dawnomike:
Glad you have a good and peaceful home... I pray your finances turn around for good and my you experience favour in your business. Cheers!!!

Amen. I know everything will get better.
Re: 10 Years In Marriage And Still Strong by Bluntguy: 9:50am On Dec 14, 2022
MiztaOhimai:

Yes o, I feel it's grace that made me meet her. There was a time very long ago we had issues and I tried to chase her out of my house because I was listening to different rubbish. She refused and did everything to stay. I called her family to come and carry her before I do something stupid and they started calling her to know what happened. Can you believe she was telling them nothing is wrong that I'm just upset. Later when I was quite calm she came to ask me why I called her people to tell them our personal issues. She advised that day not to ever carry our issues outside the house because it's not good. I was very shocked to hear her say these things and then I realized that she is a woman that came to stay and keep her home regardless of whatever. So I decided to also do my part by doing everything to also keep our home and this has got us this far.
Sure bro. You found a wife. For he that finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord. May your favour never cease.
Re: 10 Years In Marriage And Still Strong by MiztaOhimai: 9:54am On Dec 14, 2022
Zonefree:

I'll advise you calm down and digest what that gentleman wrote, there's alot of sense in his writing.

Brother if you are married and take sure comments seriously you will destroy your home with your own imaginations. Why think of such when you don't have any clear evidence of such. Her phones are not hidden with password or whatever. She always leaves her phone around me without any form of fear that she is hiding anything. She is focused in her marriage and kids so why assume she is hiding something when she is always open to you about everything.

Don't make things you hear or assume destroy your home. Wait till the day you catch her red handed and it's very simple to end the marriage.

1 Like

Re: 10 Years In Marriage And Still Strong by MiztaOhimai: 9:55am On Dec 14, 2022
Bluntguy:

Sure bro. You found a wife. For he that finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord. May your favour never cease.

Amen
Re: 10 Years In Marriage And Still Strong by immanuelsize: 9:57am On Dec 14, 2022
MiztaOhimai:

Come to think of it, why would a woman go and cheat on her husband and still come back home to always do everything to keep that home and make the husband happy when she can easily just decide to end the marriage.
let me tell you something... You see those married woman especially those that marries on time, you can't seperate them from cheating. They like to try new things. They have this mindset that they are caged in the marriage, hence, they will like to try new thing. Trust no woman. Just try and monitor her closely, you will see a signal that clearly shows that she cheats on you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Years In Marriage And Still Strong by Streetmovement(m): 10:06am On Dec 14, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

If he sure for you no mean say he sure for other people, just like you said...A lot of happy marriages and a lot of sad marriages.

Naxo the thing goes bro

I no dey chook mouth for family mattias, but congratulations on your marriage.
Re: 10 Years In Marriage And Still Strong by MiztaOhimai: 10:07am On Dec 14, 2022
immanuelsize:

let me tell you something... You see those married woman especially those that marries on time, you can't seperate them from cheating. They like to try new things. They have this mindset that they are caged in the marriage, hence, they will like to try new thing. Trust no woman. Just try and monitor her closely, you will see a signal that clearly shows that she cheats on you.

Brother I will still tell you this if you want to have peace in your marriage, never ever assume such a thing and start monitoring or stressing yourself over such because it will only make you destroy your home for nothing.
You see during our early times in marriage, I used to hear such things and I was always trying to monitor my wife in any slight event but I ended up wasting my time and giving myself stress. 10 years now is not beans and garri to start thinking a woman that has dedicated herself to be with me this long would still be thinking of hiding just to cheat. After cheating she still comes home to support me, make me happy and always try not to make our home break. If you enter marriage with such mentality you will definitely destroy your home. Yes there are bad women and men that can cheat for reasons best known to them, but not everyone does that. It is avoidable if you put really want to keep a good home.

1 Like

Re: 10 Years In Marriage And Still Strong by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 14, 2022
MiztaOhimai:

Only 10 years? You try but you're still an early bird to marriage...and you believe all that time your wife hasent cheated grin ok oo
Re: 10 Years In Marriage And Still Strong by Medianna(f): 11:27am On Dec 14, 2022
Zonefree:

Wait a minute?
He should digest this poison.
And negativity?
He will not even eat it...
Re: 10 Years In Marriage And Still Strong by MiztaOhimai: 11:58am On Dec 14, 2022
Rayban25:

Only 10 years? You try but you're still an early bird to marriage...and you believe all that time your wife hasent cheated grin ok oo

Yes I believe so because I have grown to trust her same way she trust me. I was able to do this the moment I started avoiding or listening to discouragements like this your post and others similar.
I tell you the truth, when you have a good woman and you yourself have a pure heart, you will not find such reason to start thinking of cheating in marriage. This kind of thought some men keep in their mind is what actually destroys the home because when you suspect your wife, you will start putting up some attitude that will begin to cause a problem. And when you regularly bring up issues to make her feel you don't trust her or always accusing her of cheating, you are the one actually putting that in her head and probably when you get to always piss her off with those attitude she could go and find happiness outside because you don't make her happy anymore with your constant insecurity.
Give your wife her freedom, show her love and care, show her you trust her and don't feel unsecured even when you see her around other males and you will see how much respect and loyalty she will have for you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Years In Marriage And Still Strong by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
MiztaOhimai:

Yes I believe so because I have grown to trust her same way she trust me. I was able to do this the moment I started avoiding or listening to discouragements like this your post and others similar.
I tell you the truth, when you have a good woman and you yourself have a pure heart, you will not find such reason to start thinking of cheating in marriage. This kind of thought some men keep in their mind is what actually destroys the home because when you suspect your wife, you will start putting up some attitude that will begin to cause a problem. And when you regularly bring up issues to make her feel you don't trust her or always accusing her of cheating, you are the one actually putting that in her head and probably when you get to always piss her off with those attitude she could go and find happiness outside because you don't make her happy anymore with your constant insecurity.
Give your wife her freedom, show her love and care, show her you trust her and don't feel unsecured even when you see her around other males and you will see how much respect and loyalty she will have for you.

Okay...happy married life
Re: 10 Years In Marriage And Still Strong by Kobicove(m): 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2022
Congratulations!

I wish you many more years of happiness in your marriage!
Re: 10 Years In Marriage And Still Strong by westlius(m): 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2022
Congratulations, I love position news like dis
No b d 1 we go hear wife cheat or husband beats wife
Congratulations love ona vibes
Re: 10 Years In Marriage And Still Strong by Foodqueen(f): 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2022
Na so.
Re: 10 Years In Marriage And Still Strong by Psady(m): 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
MiztaOhimai:

if only most married men can abide to such life style, then there surely will be great reduction in marital issues that leads to seperation of couples.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Judge This? / 19-year-old Boy Allegedly Commits Suicide Because Obi Lost Presidential Election / Frr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.