Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters (4204 Views)

Ortom Controversy: Peter Obi Asks Supporters To Desist From Name-Calling / Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner / How Many Igbo People Have You Worked With? - Peter Obi Asks El-rufai (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by asanausana91: 11:31am On Dec 14, 2022
PussyMiners:

See this Almajiri sef
Don't go and hold your useless leaders accountable.
Nah Tinubu dey loot Kano , Kaduna or Sokoto

How much is Lagos generating that only Tinubu takes 51 billion monthly grin grin
Fvcking loser !
thank you. But please can you tell us the name of Tinubu primary school?
We have the right to know who want to be our president.

3 Likes

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by Strikethem: 11:34am On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
He is into real estate!

Go do your research and confirm how many skyscrapers he got!

He is a big player in real estate home and abroad!

Peter just be spewing gibberish irrespective of whether it makes sense or not!

Peter was still selling sanitary pads when Asiwaju started making millions!
What is the name of his real estate company.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by Strikethem: 11:37am On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You insulted my highly esteemed and humble self, and still expect me to start disclosing to you!!

Do your research and get back to me! I won’t school you on what you don’t know, it’s not my duty!
Oga name his company. When you have nothing to defend yourself is when you will say do findings.

If you go to a company to be hired, will you tell the hiring officer to do the finding about your experience or what you do in your former company?

4 Likes

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by Strikethem: 11:37am On Dec 14, 2022
FarahAideed:
His company is Lagos Nigeria Limited
Hahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by infohenry(m): 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You insulted my highly esteemed and humble self, and still expect me to start disclosing to you!!

Do your research and get back to me! I won’t school you on what you don’t know, it’s not my duty!
Where is the insult bro, oh that is the narrative every reply must be seen as an insult to drive home the obedient insults people online.

Sorry but educate my humble self on this real estate issue.

2 Likes

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by swaggerjack: 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
Strikethem:
Hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by swaggerjack: 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2022
socialmediaman:
He made his money in Chicago trafficking heroin, then used some of it to join politics.

2 Likes

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by PrinceOfLagos: 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2022
Proceeds of corruption

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by novaris(m): 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2022
[quote author=swaggerjack post=119145955][/quote]
he didn't make his money through trading in stocks and bonds again ??
oya mention some of the sky scrapers that you know of

2 Likes

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by swaggerjack: 2:11pm On Dec 14, 2022
novaris:

he didn't make his money through trading in stocks and bonds again ??

oya mention some of the sky scrapers that you know of

2 Likes

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by novaris(m): 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2022
swaggerjack:
He has 2 planes, where is his company? – Peter Obi asks Tinubu and supporters after Tinubu said Abacha crippled all his businesses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oghK3IkxzKs
to defend the drug lord aka bobo Chicago is a herculean job for urchins. for one to even make an attempt, the person must do away with common sense and reason like a confused toddler

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by effort1: 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
He is into real estate!

Dear mentally daft slave, Mention the specific skyscrapers Tinubu has.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by effort1: 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Mentioning your monicker in the same sentence as "highly esteemed" is an insult to that word. You are an insult to honour and dignity, a cursed human with zero honour.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by swaggerjack: 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
Antoeni:
Grandpa could not attend primary and secondary school because of poverty but he "inherited real estate" from his father that made him a billionaire.

When a criminal becomes king,
every criminal in the kingdom
becomes a member of the royal family.....
If you know, you know

2 Likes

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by swaggerjack: 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
Strikethem:
What is the name of his real estate company.
See JAMB question for urchins.

2 Likes

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by Honjoshy4u: 3:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
He is into real estate!

See this APC supporter living in a batcher defending an incoherent drug thief. How did he got the money he used to acquire the sky nonsense?

2 Likes

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by nostradamoss: 3:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
He is into real estate!

How old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

See this APC supporter living in a batcher defending an incoherent drug thief. How did he got the money he used to acquire the sky nonsense?

Stop being inquisitive about the financial standing of His Excellence, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

If you have a case to make, Petition the EFCC
Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2022
effort1:

Mentioning your monicker in the same sentence as "highly esteemed" is an insult to that word. You are an insult to honour and dignity, a cursed human with zero honour.

What do you know about honor and dignity?

That highly esteemed personalities like my humble self are supporting a competent candidate, whose knowledge and economic proficiency has been tested and visible.

Please tell me what you know about dignity!

Let me known that, history will always engrave my humble name on the best plaques of history. I did be remembered for how I stood for the best.
Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2022
nostradamoss:

How old are you?

Old enough to differentiate good from Evil
Old enough to differentiate competence and hogwash

I am old enough to analyze competence and track records, and weight it against clout and sweet talks

Please tell Peter to stop wasting a Ajayi on fuel. He is aiding global warming
Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by Honjoshy4u: 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Stop being inquisitive about the financial standing of His Excellence, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

If you have a case to make, Petition the EFCC

He should first travel to U.S to clear his stained name before EFCC start theirs.
Tinubu is a big criminal.

3 Likes

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

He should first travel to U.S to clear his stained name before EFCC start theirs.
Tinubu is a big criminal.

Asiwaju has a valid visa, and if you enlightened enough, you should know the US embassy does not issue visas to criminals

Stop believing all the beer parlour gist you hear! All are born out of intoxication
Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by swaggerjack: 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
Seyi looking at urchins from one of the private jets.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by Honjoshy4u: 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Asiwaju has a valid visa, and if you enlightened enough, you should know the US embassy does not issue visas to criminals

Stop believing all the beer parlour gist you hear! All are born out of intoxication

Oga, let him go first.
The VISA Keyamo displayed was fake.
Tinubu was a druggie claiming to stay in the same compound with drug lords.

1 Like

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 14, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

Oga, let him go first.
The VISA Keyamo displayed was fake.
Tinubu was a druggie claiming to stay in the same compound with drug lords.

Little I can do to redeem you.

You have a right to your opinion. It’s all yours!
Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by Honjoshy4u: 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Little I can do to redeem you.

You have a right to your opinion. It’s all yours!

I can't also redeem you from following a man/ APC that have almost destroyed the country.
I hope after typing, you will go out and buy fuel #145, a bag of rice #12000, and exchange dollar at the rate of #220.
Your case is beyond redemption.
Last last, you're still suffering the maladministration of the party and people you support.
A big shame!

3 Likes

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by swaggerjack: 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

I can't also redeem you from following a man/ APC that have almost destroyed the country.
I hope after typing, you will go out and buy fuel #145, a bag of rice #12000, and exchange dollar at the rate of #220.
Your case is beyond redemption.
Last last, you're still suffering the maladministration of the party and people you support.
A big shame!
100%

1 Like

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by Obakoolex(m): 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2022
One will think the guy is an intellect about the things written about him....see how he speaks like he's in staff room addressing primary school teachers with heavy Igbo accent. He's not presidential at all. grin
Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by surgical: 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2022
Antoeni:
Grandpa could not attend primary and secondary school because of poverty but he "inherited real estate" from his father that made him a billionaire.

When a criminal becomes king,
every criminal in the kingdom
becomes a member of the royal family.....
If you know, you know
is it like mc oluomo

1 Like

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by swaggerjack: 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2022
surgical:
is it like mc oluomo

1 Like

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by nostradamoss: 11:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Old enough to differentiate good from Evil
Old enough to differentiate competence and hogwash

I am old enough to analyze competence and track records, and weight it against clout and sweet talks

Please tell Peter to stop wasting a Ajayi on fuel. He is aiding global warming

If you are old enough to know the difference between good and bad as you claim why support a drug dealer?

If you are old enough to know the difference between computence and hogwash why vote for a man that pees and poo on himself?

You still a child form the way you talk

Grow up and stop fooling yourself

1 Like

Re: Video:He Has 2 Planes, Where Is His Company–Peter Obi Asks Tinubu And Supporters by swaggerjack: 11:52pm On Dec 14, 2022
nostradamoss:

If you are old enough to know the difference between good and bad as you claim why support a drug dealer?

If you are old enough to know the difference between computence and hogwash why vote for a man that pees and poo on himself?

You still a child for the way you talk

Grow up and stop fooling yourself
Don't mind the joker.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Anyone Remember This Pic of Doyin Okupe? / Ebonyi Airport Turned To Motorpark 10months After Commissioning: Pictures / Buhari (Fulani) Has Taken The Hausas Hostage –Sule Lamido, Hausa & Gov Of Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.