Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women (5268 Views)

Buhari Lays Wreath For Fallen Kenyan Soldiers (Photos) / Nigerian Pastor Sucks Breasts Of Kenyan Women For Deliverance / Monkeys & Their Handlers Arraigned For Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by plesky: 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2009
some people still think we are playing with sand. we need to be sensitive men!
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2009
I've gone hunting with someone in Ado Ekiti before and to be honest, the monkeys don't destroy farm produce but they are pervs though. They scream when they see women. I used to have an "aya" as pet in Port Harcourt and it goes around looking for bathrooms so it can peep while women are in the shower. They are fun animals to be honest and crop destructions and killing of other animals isn't common except they are threatened. My Monkey once attacked a statue in my compound in PH cause there in a bulb at the top of the statue so at night when the light comes up, the little guy feels scared and run upstairs but it got pissed one day and attacked the bulb in the morning. grin grin grin grin grin I no fit forget that day hahahah.

I think the Kenyans are making up some stuffs here.
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by PhysicsMHD(m): 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2011
madness. . .
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by MaiSuya(m): 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2011
KAI!!! shocked shocked
Re: Evil Monkeys Versus Kenyan Women by Okijajuju1(m): 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2011
;d

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army: Boko Haram Tactics, Strange To Us / Canada Gives $5m For Nigeria’s 2015 Polls / I will help DJDOLA. Thank you Nlders - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.