Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Peter Obi Is Campaigning In Owerri Markets But The Crowd Can't Allow Him Move - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Campaigning In Owerri Markets But The Crowd Can't Allow Him Move (2532 Views)

Buhari Is Campaigning Against Tinubu — Odinkalu / How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) / DJ Switch: We Can't Allow Operations To Begin At Lekki Tollgate Without Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is Campaigning In Owerri Markets But The Crowd Can't Allow Him Move by Politics24: 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
Peter Obi Is Campaigning In Owerri Markets But The Crowd Can't Allow Him Move

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15cFlJKe_0E

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Campaigning In Owerri Markets But The Crowd Can't Allow Him Move by Okpeke22: 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2023
These aren't the hired crowd Uzodimma and umahi got for Tinubu the last time.

22 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Campaigning In Owerri Markets But The Crowd Can't Allow Him Move by Goodson15: 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
See much love,VOTE OBIDATTI FOR PRESIDENT, today my condolences to BAT urchins after buhari neck pressing this morning grin

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Campaigning In Owerri Markets But The Crowd Can't Allow Him Move by Jones4190(m): 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
Okpeke22:
These aren't the hired crowd Uzodimma and umahi got for Tinubu the last time.
one thing is very sure, tinubu, atiku kwankwaso and even sowore can't never visit market square for compaign, they are bigger than that
Re: Peter Obi Is Campaigning In Owerri Markets But The Crowd Can't Allow Him Move by Novarisammy2: 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2023
God of miracle will perfect this movement

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Campaigning In Owerri Markets But The Crowd Can't Allow Him Move by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
Peter Obi is the man.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Campaigning In Owerri Markets But The Crowd Can't Allow Him Move by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 12:35pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jones4190:

one thing is very sure, tinubu, atiku kwankwaso and even sowore can't never visit market square for compaign, they are bigger than that

Theyre bigger the people they seek to rule?

Don't you see how an idiot like you reason like a fool?

All you urchins that support Tinubu are indeed senseless.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Campaigning In Owerri Markets But The Crowd Can't Allow Him Move by Pierocash(m): 12:35pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jones4190:

that is why they can never be Nigeria's president.

Nigerians needs a president that will identify with the common citizens as it is obtainable in saner climes. We don't need Kloptocrats as president

Your Tinubu,and Atiku can continue campaigning at Sheraton hotel,Eko hotel and suites .

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Campaigning In Owerri Markets But The Crowd Can't Allow Him Move by Jones4190(m): 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
Pierocash:
that is why they can never be Nigeria's president.

Nigerians needs a president that will identify with the common citizens as it is obtainable in saner climes. Kloptocrats.

Your Tinubu,and Atiku can continue campaigning at Sheraton hotel,Eko hotel and suites .
what happened to your Biafra, are you sure you will not return to Biafra after the election
Re: Peter Obi Is Campaigning In Owerri Markets But The Crowd Can't Allow Him Move by Jones4190(m): 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Theyre bigger the people they seek to rule?

Don't you see how an idiot like you reason like a fool?

All you urchins that support Tinubu are indeed senseless.
obi this he is campaigning to be the chairman of trade unions, that is why he is visiting market places
Re: Peter Obi Is Campaigning In Owerri Markets But The Crowd Can't Allow Him Move by sharpden: 12:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jones4190:
what happened to your Biafra, are you sure you will not return to Biafra after the election

Why is your druggie who doesn't believe in Nigeria want to rule it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Campaigning In Owerri Markets But The Crowd Can't Allow Him Move by Jones4190(m): 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
sharpden:

Why is your druggie who doesn't believe in Nigeria want to rule it
chinedu have you received the order from Finland this week?
Re: Peter Obi Is Campaigning In Owerri Markets But The Crowd Can't Allow Him Move by yarimo(m): 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
So it's now official stadium is no go area for OBI very unfortunate
Politics24:
Peter Obi Is Campaigning In Owerri Markets But The Crowd Can't Allow Him Move

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15cFlJKe_0E

Re: Peter Obi Is Campaigning In Owerri Markets But The Crowd Can't Allow Him Move by sharpden: 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jones4190:

Just like one of you is returning to Oduduwa agitation having realised the druggie is out of the race?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Campaigning In Owerri Markets But The Crowd Can't Allow Him Move by Jones4190(m): 12:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
sharpden:

Just like one of you is returning to Oduduwa agitation having realised the druggie is out of the race?
I'm from Benue and BAT is my next president.
Re: Peter Obi Is Campaigning In Owerri Markets But The Crowd Can't Allow Him Move by PeterObi4LP: 12:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
I dare Tinubu to try this method of campaign in any South West.

Omowale Peter Obi is the MAN

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Campaigning In Owerri Markets But The Crowd Can't Allow Him Move by sharpden: 12:55pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jones4190:

Who asked where you're from? Don't think because you escaped being massacre by violent herdsmen you will escape it again this time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Campaigning In Owerri Markets But The Crowd Can't Allow Him Move by AntiTerrorist: 1:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jones4190:

When we say urchins (Tinubu's surpporters) are senseless, have you now seen the reason?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Campaigning In Owerri Markets But The Crowd Can't Allow Him Move by Proudlyomonna: 1:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jones4190:
chinedu have you received the order from Finland this week?

Na wa ooo,you die man with hairy balls and chest claiming to be a woman, watin join that criminal claiming freedom fighter from Finland or yeye ipob with the fact se either Obi or Atiku go rule over your manly zizu head grin grin
We don't care about Ekperima or Igboho,We know their stand already,but We are aware of the way Obi handled secessionist movement in his state, infact with all the Secessionist palava Anambra was still rated the safest place to be in Nija,they won dat rating back to back for like 3years.
What we don't know of his why someone who already told Us He doesn't believe in One Nigeria thinking of becoming the President of same Nija.
Why is He so adamant to break an existing pattern for selecting P/VP in this Country since we entered democracy,with his desperate Muslim-muslim agenda??

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Campaigning In Owerri Markets But The Crowd Can't Allow Him Move by Proudlyomonna: 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jones4190:

I am from Osun and I am fully Obidient to the reality that Obi is the best candidate. grin😁
He is young and fit.
He has a balanced ticket to balance our collective coexistence as a country with diversities.
He outperformed Tinubu of a whole big Lagos State as Governor, infact love him,hate him Obi is still the best man for the job.

1. He ran the most secure state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years of accolades of the most secured state back-to-back for 5 years.
2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8 years
3. Educationally, He met Anambra in the 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st in 2014 when he was leaving.
4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollars for his achievement. Which he dropped into the state account rather than putting it in his private account.
5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect a pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.
6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman. He left without anything. He said he does not need them.
When he was chairman of fidelity bank, he was entitled to two brand-new cars annually. He told the board. I don’t need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.
You can only be angry with him. You cannot change the facts.. so choose between moving forward and going backwards… If you can outline these facts for any other candidate, I will drop Obi today…

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Campaigning In Owerri Markets But The Crowd Can't Allow Him Move by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
Peter obi hitting grass root politics the market place where everyone goes to buy stuff 😂🤣😁😂 politics 101 obi will be in Rivers,calabar,and awkaibom then we will see how it goes him giving ordinary Nigerians Hope is a goal for him and new system

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Campaigning In Owerri Markets But The Crowd Can't Allow Him Move by Image123(m): 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jones4190:

It makes no common sense for a presidential candidate to go and campaign in the market, except for desperation. Nigerian markets are naturally heavy on traffic and dirty. So holding such events in a market make it even more chaotic and unpleasant. Going to heavily/densely populated places for such things will naturally attract a lot of crowd and stress for the people around. That is not really a true test of popuarity and he is preaching to the choir BTW. It's akin to doing evanelism inside your church, you want to convert your members or what?
Re: Peter Obi Is Campaigning In Owerri Markets But The Crowd Can't Allow Him Move by Image123(m): 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
I dare Tinubu to try this method of campaign in any South West.

Omowale Peter Obi is the MAN

i believe he has more sense, experience and vision than to do such an analogue thing in a digital age. Obi only cares about himself and his ambition and is simply riding on the wave of Buhari's failures. He has shown in this time of currency crises that he doesn't care about the sufferings and burnings so far it brings people to his camp. How people support a visionless man is pathetic for me. Anyways, we are almost there by God's grace. Make una save money for court, not post election violence.
Re: Peter Obi Is Campaigning In Owerri Markets But The Crowd Can't Allow Him Move by nairanaira12: 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jones4190:

Lolz. You mean those people you mention are bigger than Nigerians in the markets?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Campaigning In Owerri Markets But The Crowd Can't Allow Him Move by techWriter3: 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
These theyn't the booked crowd Uzodimma and umahi got for politician the last time

Okay, Check my profile if you need help with your dissertation, assignment, statement of purpose, personal statement, or thesis.
Re: Peter Obi Is Campaigning In Owerri Markets But The Crowd Can't Allow Him Move by Ndubuisipaul1: 4:24pm On Feb 16, 2023
When I look at the billions Tinubu is taking home monthly just because he is Lagos ex governor and I look at how Peter Obi rejected everything, including his gratuity, I become tempted to vote Obi.

But as a professional tribal bigot and naturally w!cked person, I will vote BAT
Re: Peter Obi Is Campaigning In Owerri Markets But The Crowd Can't Allow Him Move by Faber(m): 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
The only President of Nigeria enthroned by the street.

God be really praised

(1) (Reply)

Pius A Akubo (SAN) Reject Appointment Into APC Legal Team / Questions To Expect During Interviews For Confidential Secretary Positions / Why Is The Osun State Govt Wasting Millions On Billboards?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.