Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) (42474 Views)

Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats / You Are A Paid Agent, Yoruba Muslims Blast Muric's Akintola / Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) by TheAlchemist: 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
josilcool:
Father of all!
ALL in that context mean everything that exists, both living and nonliving things.. as for me I don't see any big deal here

Deborah saw no big deal, and ended up losing her life

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
You don't know what it takes to be a Muslim. So shut up and learn before saying trash.

He's a Muslim by attestation and as a kibla facer (Maqobil)
Tinubu is an evil plan by enemies of Nigeria who happens to be yoruba Muslims who are by the way not real Yorubas but immigrants from Mali.

God bless real Yorubas
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Ignorance is a disease

We have Muslims in other tribe aside Hausa, are they also inferior?
You need education
tinubu is a yoruba muslim project and yoruba Muslims are fake Muslims that blessed bobrisky because of money

3 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Yes, He is not.

He beget non and non beget Him.

He's no father to any of His creature
Tinubu is a criminal

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Tinubu is an evil plan by enemies of Nigeria who happens to be yoruba Muslims who are by the way not real Yorubas but immigrants from Mali.

God bless real Yorubas
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

Re: Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Nwamamaiwota I love you so much
I love you too baby kiss
Re: Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) by kelly72: 1:49pm On Dec 14, 2022
Rilwayne001:
Funny how we find the hypocrites that are against the Muslim Muslim ticket will still join in masturbating on this thread. grin grin

Tinubu knew the north would never see him as a confirmed Muslim even if he started to lead prayers in Makkah, which is why he picked an acceptable Muslim from the north. Just imagine if he had given in to these lots and he picked a middle-belt Christian, he would have lost the election even before January 2023. lol

He might be a criminal, but you have to salute the sagacity and his political calculations. He is the most strategic politician in Nigeria. no doubt!

You are a Muslim and you don't even know the basic teachings of Islam. No wonder they think you are fake Muslims. The greedy Tinubu thought that once he chose a Muslim Muslim ticket, the Muslim North will immediately sheepishly line up behind him without scrutiny like his blind supporters do in Lagos. Apparently that will not happen because, the North knows he is indeed a desperate fox looking for whom to fool.
Re: Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) by riverbird: 1:50pm On Dec 14, 2022
Tinubu in the mud hahahahahahahaha.... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) by Pells: 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2022
cerowo:

Then you’re fighting alone… there’s no way I would email you my WhatsApp number
I don rest
Phew undecided
Re: Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) by Pells: 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
I love you too baby kiss
How much do you charge per rounds?
Re: Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) by DennisEche(m): 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
Good for Yoruba muslims
Re: Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) by EtinosaDLaw(m): 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
You don't know what it takes to be a Muslim. So shut up and learn before saying trash.

He's a Muslim by attestation and as a kibla facer (Maqobil)

Thiefnubuu is not a true Muslim, he uses Islam as a cover up.

Kill yourself
Re: Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
Take correction.

What you don't know is bigger than you
EtinosaDLaw:

Kill yourself
Re: Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) by EtinosaDLaw(m): 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Take correction.

What you don't know is bigger than you

Go and die
Re: Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) by funshint(m): 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2022
Isn't Allah the father of creation? These Obidients are always looking for irrelevances.
Re: Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) by Rilwayne001: 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

To you, it is political sagacity to accept the label of Arne which northern Muslims give southern Muslims and also go about appeasing their religious nuances in the pursuit of political power?

As far as Nigeria political atmosphere is concerned, he has played his game in accordance to it. He did pick a fellow Muslim because he wants to appease the north, rather because that's the logical thing to do for him to gain the northern votes. If he had done otherwise, his ambition would have died from outset.

Since the start of the 4th republic, go and figure it out, all those who have govern Nigeria either have a core Muslim northerner as vice or they themselves are a core Muslim northerner.

How come you now expect Tinubu to pick someone else to partner with?
Re: Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) by Gospel2Day: 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2022
A religion that breeds terrorists and extremists cannot understand the root meaning of the word FATHER.
No wonder they feel no fatherly compassion and love for non-Muslims.
The word Father means SOURCE, the source of something or someone.
Paternity DNA is done to determine the source of an individual.
Mohammed was too unenlightened and uninspired to understand that Fatherhood is NOT primarily a sexual thing, but a source issue.
I can father a child or children without ever setting my eyes on the mother or touching her sexually.
All I need is to send my sper.m to her and she will inject herself with it through her birth hole. Shikena.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) by Rilwayne001: 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2022
kelly72:

You are a Muslim and you don't even know the basic teachings of Islam.
No reasonable Muslim will marry a wife that's a pastor and even go to church when his wife is ordained as once. Tinubu did all these. More so, his children are Christians. So practically to the core Muslim northerners he's a Christian himself. Theres no way he is going to wash himself for them to see him otherwise. He understand this very well which was why he picked a Muslim northerners to erase that from himself.

If he had picked a Christian, Atiku and his campaign would have been showing how Tinubu goes to church with his wife, and sell the propaganda that Tinubu is a Christian and his vce from the north central is a christain too. He saw the possibility of this scenrio and he avoided it by picking Shettima instead.

DO you understand me now?

No wonder they think you are fake Muslims. The greedy Tinubu thought that once he chose a Muslim Muslim ticket, the Muslim North will immediately sheepishly line up behind him without scrutiny like his blind supporters do in Lagos. Apparently that will not happen because, the North knows he is indeed a desperate fox looking for whom to fool.

ehnehne
Re: Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) by knowhowk: 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2022
Zandena:
I'm beginning to doubt the sanity of this man called Tinubu honestly.
Calling God 'father ' is a No No in Islam and is not negotiable.
We are between the devil and the red sea in this 2023 polls:
Tinubu: unstable character
Obi: Bigotry and malfeasance;
Atiku: corrupt and arrogant/ nepotism.
God which way Nigeria!
If U contest to be President today in Nigeria ..Your Childhood Friends will dig out your past .

Have U lived an 100% Just Life ?
Think about this ..
Re: Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) by knowhowk: 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2022
Rilwayne001:

No reasonable Muslim will marry a wife that's a pastor and even go to church when his wife is ordained as once. Tinubu did all these. More so, his children are Christians. So practically to the core Muslim northerners he's a Christian himself. Theres no way he is going to wash himself for them to see him otherwise. He understand this very well which was why he picked a Muslim northerners to erase that from himself.

If he had picked a Christian, Atiku and his campaign would have been showing how Tinubu goes to church with his wife, and sell the propaganda that Tinubu is a Christian and his vce from the north central is a christain too. He saw the possibility of this scenrio and he avoided it by picking Shettima instead.

DO you understand me now?

ehnehne
An International Award for you ..You get it ..
Re: Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) by Bonavi: 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2022
Zandena:
God which way Nigeria!
u re nothing but a confused human being then ascribing Obi to bigotry because uncouldnt find anywhere to hold ur Tinubu anymore
Re: Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2022
Rilwayne001:

As far as Nigeria political atmosphere is concerned, he has played his game in accordance to it. He did pick a fellow Muslim because he wants to appease the north, rather because that's the logical thing to do for him to gain the northern votes. If he had done otherwise, his ambition would have died from outset.

Since the start of the 4th republic, go and figure it out, all those who have govern Nigeria either have a core Muslim northerner as vice or they themselves are a core Muslim northerner.

How come you now expect Tinubu to pick someone else to partner with?
You seem to pander to the sentiment that core Muslim northerners are the real owners of Nigeria and one must kowtow to their wishes else such person does not stand a chance to rule. Mind you, Buhari a core Muslim northerner ran against southerners twice and lost. Atiku another core Muslim northerner lost the ticket of his political party thrice and had to pull out the third time to form APC.
If we're to also go by your logic, it implies that Atiku is the frontrunner for this election and is on his way to victory.
Do you agree?

2 Likes

Re: Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 14, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:
Yoruba Muslims are inferior Muslims

It is quite unfortunate that your sense of reasoning is beclouded by religion and not by the teachings of Islam itself.

Where in the Qur'an that the holy prophet referred to any Muslim as an inferior Muslim?

SHARE IT NOW!!!
Re: Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) by faceland: 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
Some delusional supporters think they would forgive him for this that statement that borders blasphemy to them?

Just tell baba BULABA to come to my state and spend some of those Lagos money, that's all I care about.
Re: Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) by dettolgel: 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2022
Zandena:
God which way Nigeria!

If I never had sex and never gave birth but if I adopt a child I can still be the child's father right? Because based on the comments I saw up there, their position is because "God said He has not begot anyone". Being father does not necessarily mean having a carnal knowledge of someone. Just to straighten out your logic.

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) by faceland: 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
Imposter.
Re: Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) by Treasuredgift(f): 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2022
Serves him right!!!

When did Allah become 'Father'?

Next time, acknowledge only GOD as 'Father'.

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) by Rilwayne001: 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

You seem to pander to the sentiment that core Muslim northerners are the real owners of Nigeria and one must kowtow to their wishes else such person does not stand a chance to rule.

I already told you, core northern Muslims have a lot of say on who becomes president in Nigeria. Thye have the largest voting population, and its not a matter of licking their butts, its a matter of the mistake lord luggard made by joining us together. They have the largest population and political history in Nigeria, they have the largest representative in both houses too. So you see, they have the biggest say on who become the president of the country. The more reason why everyone contesting from the south must be one of them. We in the south would have shared the same power with them if we shared the same culture, ethnicity and values, but its obvious we have 3 main tribes in the south, different culture and different political perspectives. On the other hand, they share all practically all of these attributes that differentiate us, culture, religion values and political perspectives, that gave them a huge power like that. and anyone willing to gain their votes will have to pamper them to his team, which was what Tinubu did.

Mind you, Buhari a core Muslim northerner ran against southerners twice and lost. Atiku another core Muslim northerner lost the ticket of his political party thrice and had to pull out the third time to form APC.
If we're to also go by your logic, it implies that Atiku is the frontrunner for this election and is on his way to victory.
Do you agree?
Buahri ran again OBJ with a core northern Muslim like Atiku in 2004, he ran again a fellow core northern Muslim like Yaradua in 2011. He ran against Jonathan with another core nthern Muslim and lost in 2011. He only won in 2015 because majority of souther and northern politician abandoned Jonathan, which wasn't so in 2011.
Buahri contested again Obsa
Re: Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
Zandena:
God which way Nigeria!
You shall indeed perish with he devil and the red sea.
Bigots among Hausa/Fulani people are already eyeing Atiku. Imagine if Tinubu is a Christian. You all ll scream blasphemy and stone him like Deborah.
All of you ll perish with your plots
Re: Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) by Etimemy: 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
Tinubu would soon be disgrace
Re: Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) by CheapHomes1: 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2022
Pharaoh4rin:
Nigeria Muslims and christians are the most dogmatic, hypocrite and bigotry in the whole world, especially the northern Moslem.

I was in gaidam (yobe state) last two month where I witnessed some guys were refusing a guy's entry into prayer ground because he tainted his hair brown. I was surprised. These northern moslems are like the biblical Sadducees; highly malevolent. My disdain for them is in exponential 10

How are nigerian christians now biblical Sadducees?

1 Like

Re: Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) by benqo01(m): 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
Idgaf weda he said mother,brother, father,cousin he his not Winning the Election come 2023

PO all d way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - / Nigerian Air: FG Spent N190bn On Ethiopian Aircraft Photoshoot- Peter Okoye / Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.