Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

South Sudan President Peeing In His Trousers (Video) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Sudan President Peeing In His Trousers (Video) (55018 Views)

South Sudan Detains Journalists For Recording President Urinating On Himself / Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers / The Woman That Led A Protest That Removed Sudan's President Omar Al-Bashir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Sudan President Peeing In His Trousers (Video) by madapcmod: 7:11am On Dec 15, 2022
This man is far better than Thieeeefnubu. At least his brain is still in tact, just that he lost his bladder control.

Thieffnubu on the other hands, lost both brain and organ control. That's why he blubla hulaboo babablu anytime he is not reading a prepared speech, even though his pampers try to cover his lack of poo and bladder control, we have seen his wet agbada many times

Re: South Sudan President Peeing In His Trousers (Video) by Foodie1(m): 8:48am On Dec 15, 2022
He should be wearing pampers na
Re: South Sudan President Peeing In His Trousers (Video) by yomiracles: 9:12am On Dec 15, 2022
I can see that the Atiku boys have invaded nairaland. How much were you guys paid that you want to destroy your future and destiny?
Look, it's not worth it.
Re: South Sudan President Peeing In His Trousers (Video) by ufuosman(m): 9:53am On Dec 15, 2022
Greed
Re: South Sudan President Peeing In His Trousers (Video) by Waterbear(m): 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2022
BUSHHUNTER:
Seun be wise! Don't let IPOB miscreants turn your front page forum to nonsense.

You need to review the employment of the particular mod that put this on front page.

Do a common news haunt your conscience?
Do you feel guilty rallying around for a calamity?
I don't know who you support but with the unrest this news gives to you I could make wild guesses ..

If you feel someone's job should be reviewed because he posted a news not linking or tagging anyone but subconsciously it illuminated the shame your unhealthy candidate would bring in, then you should know, you have no good intention for this country Nigeria.
Re: South Sudan President Peeing In His Trousers (Video) by MUSAELKENAMI(m): 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2022
Metropelly1:
Holy Ghost Fire � this will never be out portion. Atiku is coming. PDP is winning.
God bless PDP
Re: South Sudan President Peeing In His Trousers (Video) by NLPoliceWoman: 8:43am On Dec 18, 2022
TristanX:
This is what urchins like Moh247 Fredoooooo BATified2023 want us to experience
fire urhins aswear. May the die a miserable death for wishing such calamity upon us

TristanX:

if it means some enemies of the state dying for this county and her masses to survive, the it’s not bad.

Again
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 3.
Re: South Sudan President Peeing In His Trousers (Video) by TristanX: 5:06pm On Dec 18, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

I’m glad you know people like u are enemies of this great nation. U can report the mods from now till next year. I don’t fuccking care!

All I know is anyone who plans evil as an enemy of this nation will die a miserable death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Inside Soweto's First Government Gay Clinic - LESSONS / Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) / Viral Video Of Russian Soldiers Dancing & Jubilating On The Battlefront (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.