Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family (1910 Views)

I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by hakeemhakeem(m): 12:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
Why can't you go to the village and asks for the name
Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by NoToPile: 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
pocohantas:

I am even shocked someone is Cc-ing me on this. I would never understand why they do that. I have said it here that except you are a Linda Ikeji, you would crumble. Even Linda wanted the man involved but he refused.

Asides the fact that a child needs a balance of both parents, it is TOXIC to restrict the child’s access to the other parent. Sometimes they grow to idolise the absent parent. They would convince themselves they would have been better or stable adults if the absent parent was around.

I see SMs every other time on social media. Many of them end up begging for giveaway and playing the single mother card to evoke sympathy. Some end up dating married men. Some cannot get to their full potentials because they are playing dad and mum while working to feed this child (or children). Get the man involved! If he was a bad partner, was he also a bad father? They are two different things.

The bolded is a very important reason why the child needs to have access to the absent parent to see him/her for whom they truly are.

Too much stories of my mum is very manipulative blablabla. Tell am where him papa dey, make sure the Father plays a role, if you have to go to Igando customary court to do it, do it let him have a role in that child's upbringing.

If the other parent now decides to be dead beat patapata the child will see and will stop hounding you for an irresponsible parent.

2 parents bringing up a child is enough hard work, one person doing it will quench.
Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by Justbehave(m): 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
mariahAngel:

Of course, I have a father.

A FATHER that has always protected me and always been there for me.
A FATHER that worked so hard to provide everything I ever needed in life.
A FATHER who showed me love, and how I should be respected.
A FATHER who showed me my worth, so that I could never be deceived by foxes like you who go about, ruining the lives of those who do not know their worth.
A FATHER I could call upon at any time, and he would answer.
A FATHER I could rely on.
A FATHER WHO SHOWED UP EVERY TIME I NEEDED HIM!
A FATHER that never disappointed me. Not once in my life.
A FATHER who raised honourable sons and daughters.
A FATHER who protects the mother of his children.
A FATHER I look up to.
The kind of FATHER you can never be!
You forgot to add a FATHER who also raised a bitter soul like you.

2 Likes

Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by mariahAngel(f): 12:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
Justbehave:
You forgot to add a FATHER who also raised a bitter soul like you.

Stop projecting yourself on others. cheesy
It is nobody's fault you messed up your life.

3 Likes

Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by pocohantas(f): 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
NoToPile:

The bolded is a very important reason why the child needs to have access to the absent parent to see him/her for whom they truly are.

Too much stories of my mum is very manipulative blablabla. Tell am where him papa dey, make sure the Father plays a role, if you have to go to Igando customary court to do it, do it let him have a role in that child's upbringing.

If the other parent now decides to be dead beat patapata the child will see and will stop hounding you for an irresponsible parent.

2 parents bringing up a child is enough hard work, one person doing it will quench.

Gbam! Character is like pregnancy, it can’t hide for too long. Call him/her up and say, “this weekend I am traveling o, can you watch our son?” Let the child experience both worlds and stop assuming the other side is Eldorado.

It is hard please. The woman won’t even be able to move on well. Except those with very supportive loved ones.
Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by ogunboy(m): 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
#@!

1 Like

Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by Justbehave(m): 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2022
ogunboy:

Hehehe grin comrade high the volume.
grin
Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by ogunboy(m): 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
Ogunboy

1 Like

Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by mariahAngel(f): 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
ogunboy:

Fakeness too full your body who is this shalaye and fake life for? You dey like pretend and claim wetin you no be and wetin you no get.

The light of my glory will continue to torment demons like you.
You ain't seen nothing!

3 Likes

Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by ogunboy(m): 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
Ogunboy

1 Like

Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by Justbehave(m): 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2022
ogunboy:

Light of glory my yansh. No day wine yourself there is nothing glorious about you. Justbehave said it well you are a bitter soul and a pretender with darkness in you.
Lol. She is just a frausrated bitter soul. Don't mind her.

1 Like

Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by ogunboy(m): 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2022
Ogunboy
Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by mariahAngel(f): 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2022
Justbehave:
Lol. She is just a frausrated bitter soul. Don't mind her.

Okwu m fugburu gi, o kwa ya? cheesy
E mere'm ka I chebara ndu gi echiche, otu I shi meghasa ndu gi.
O bu ngwOngwO di ka gi!
I ga e bukata ngwOgwO n'uwa a, ike i bu ngwOngwO a gwu gi!
O nwebehu ihe I huru. Hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by mariahAngel(f): 3:24pm On Dec 17, 2022
ogunboy:

Nah very frustrated mgbeke village girl, that likes pretending to be woke and fly. She sabi cap rubbish like lawma trash way she be

Hahahahahahahahahahaha
E dey pain you ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! grin

1 Like

Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by Justbehave(m): 3:24pm On Dec 17, 2022
ogunboy:

Nah very frustrated mgbeke village girl, that likes pretending to be woke and fly. She sabi cap rubbish like lawma trash way she be
Lol. Forget her joor.
Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by Justbehave(m): 3:28pm On Dec 17, 2022
mariahAngel:

Okwu m fugburu gi, o kwa ya? cheesy
E mere'm ka I chebara ndu gi echiche, otu I shi meghasa ndu gi.
O bu ngwOngwO di ka gi!
I ga e bukata ngwOgwO n'uwa a, ike i bu ngwOngwO a gwu gi!
O nwebehu ihe I huru. Hahahahahahaha
Onye otu nnu.

1 Like

Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by mariahAngel(f): 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
Justbehave:
Onye otu nnu.

Wharever! grin

1 Like

Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by ogunboy(m): 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2022
Ogunboy
Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by mariahAngel(f): 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
ogunboy:

Daris nothing here to pain me. E dey sweet me as my comrade first press you grin.

Onye m kariri, a kariala'm ya! tongue

1 Like

Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by ogunboy(m): 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
@ogunboy
Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by Adesuwag(m): 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2022
Should a female be one minute less of a mother, the world will growl at her. A man be deadbeat all he wants.. no one gives a sh!!t.
I hope you’re repaying your mother well for being the Abled parent. And promise yourself to do better for your children cos Black Males are culturally absentee father.

3 Likes

Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by Mindlog: 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2022
Adesuwag:
Should a female be one minute less of a mother, the world will growl at her. A man be deadbeat all he wants.. no one gives a sh!!t.
I hope you’re repaying your mother well for being the Abled parent. And promise yourself to do better for your children cos Black Males are culturally absentee father.

Hmm.....deep.

1 Like

Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by Ulunne777(f): 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
onefourseven:
Hello Nairalanders

I just discovered that my biological Dad is from Ozu-Abam in Abia state (Ohafia or Arochukwu) I've never met him since I was born, my mom just informed me today after much persuasion. Please any Nairalander from Ozu-Abam who can help me trace the Egbuta family? His name is Emeka Egbuta and according to my mom, he died before my birth (which I highly doubt).

I've searched FB and sent a couple of FR to as much Egbuta as I could, all from Ozu-Abam. Please I need help guys.

Mods please send to FP, abeg help me gain more audience.

CC RoyalRoy
CC Seun

If you were around,visiting the Eze with his picture and clearer description of his name will automatically direct you to his ancestral home.
This is the period ppl do not fail to come home.
Names like his surname points to a particular kindred unlike the Emeka name that is borne by all Igbos .
I wish you well in your search.

2 Likes

Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by onefourseven(m): 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2022
Ulunne777:

If you were around,visiting the Eze with his picture and clearer description of his name will automatically direct you to his ancestral home.
This is the period Old bende ppl do not fail to come home.
Names like his surname points to a particular kindred unlike the Emeka name that is borne by all Igbos .
I wish you well in your search.

Thank you Sis. His surname is EGBUTA. I've been able to reach the community president on Twitter. He has updated their community development union, waiting for a reply. I heard they have households like the "ndi okoroji house"
Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by onefourseven(m): 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2022
Adesuwag:

My story is kinda complicated, I didn't even grow up with my mom. I spent all of my life with another family, I bear their last name. So mum was a absent too.
Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by Ulunne777(f): 3:30pm On Jan 20, 2023
onefourseven:

My story is kinda complicated, I didn't even grow up with my mom. I spent all of my life with another family, I bear their last name. So mum was a absent too.

Any update?
I'm eager to hear a happy ending.
Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by 4ward4: 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2023
Watch how most of them who know their father and kins men , run down here to spill trash.
Oga go in search of your father, that is a lost piece to solving some puzzles in your life.
You are at peace knowing his kins men and brothers .
Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by onefourseven(m): 7:38pm On Jan 20, 2023
Ulunne777:

Any update?
I'm eager to hear a happy ending.

No update yet, I'm planning a trip to the village, perhaps meet the traditional ruler and see if he can help me locate the family. Hopefully easter
Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by onefourseven(m): 7:40pm On Jan 20, 2023
4ward4:
Watch how most of them who know their father and kins men , run down here to spill trash.
Oga go in search of your father, that is a lost piece to solving some puzzles in your life.
You are at peace knowing his kins men and brothers .

Thanks boss
Re: Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 21, 2023
onefourseven:
Hello Nairalanders

I just discovered that my biological Dad is from Ozu-Abam in Abia state (Ohafia or Arochukwu) I've never met him since I was born, my mom just informed me today after much persuasion.

I pray you find him!
But I think your mom should take you there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Betrayed! I'm So Hurt / 74 Year Old Woman Finds Live Python In Her Toilet "Water Closet" (photo) / I Need A Fairly Used AC, Freezer And Gas Cylinder To Buy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.