Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Edith, Okowa's Wife Meets Ohanaeze Ndigbo Women In Asaba, Applauds Contribution - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edith, Okowa's Wife Meets Ohanaeze Ndigbo Women In Asaba, Applauds Contribution (20668 Views)

Obasanjo Meets Ohanaeze Leaders In Imo / Ifeanyi Okowa & Wife, Edith, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pix / COVID-19: Okowa, Wife And Daughter Recover As They Test Negative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edith, Okowa's Wife Meets Ohanaeze Ndigbo Women In Asaba, Applauds Contribution by Schwarzenegger: 10:19pm On Dec 14, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Which kind parlour event be this?
Na beer parlour for asaba

2 Likes

Re: Edith, Okowa's Wife Meets Ohanaeze Ndigbo Women In Asaba, Applauds Contribution by dominic17: 10:20pm On Dec 14, 2022
Tinubu has to take the lead by stick to Oduduwa and allow sane Nigerians to aspire to be president.
shortIGBOman:

Igbo can not rule Nigeria. Besides, Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa said it is BIAFRA IGBO People want grin grin

IGBO People should stick to their Biafran agitation. Let's passionate Nigerians aspire to be President.
Re: Edith, Okowa's Wife Meets Ohanaeze Ndigbo Women In Asaba, Applauds Contribution by Ojiofor: 10:24pm On Dec 14, 2022
owobokiri:

But you haven't answered the question I asked..
The question I asked was: "have you ever seen him in any Igbo activities prior to his Vice Presidential run"?

Maybe, I can't say the level of his commitment.
Who could have imagined that Regina Daniel mother is the PG Ohanaeze Women wing?

1 Like

Re: Edith, Okowa's Wife Meets Ohanaeze Ndigbo Women In Asaba, Applauds Contribution by 07kjb: 10:24pm On Dec 14, 2022
owobokiri:
I have NEVER seen his husband in any serious Igbo meeting since his emergence in the Nigerian polyical scene! He has NEVER made any serious attempt to brandish his much vaunted Igbo heritage until he conspired with Atiku to snatch the PDP vee pee slot. I stand to be corrected though..

Infact, during the early stages of his tenure as the governor, he was deliberately trying to showcase his "Bendel" identity. Always in the news talking about the need to revive the spirits of the old Bendel. Everything came to scritching hault immediately Atiku tried to play him as the Igbo candidate for his Vee Pee position.

The former governor there at Asaba before him, Dr Uduaghan, an itshekiri man, had a better working relationship with Peter Obi than this one has ever had with either Obiano or Soludo. Uduaghan was always attending big events in Anambra,Okowa selsoms visits the East.

So when folks like Atiku try to score cheap political points by brandishing his "Ifeanyichukwu" name for political gains, they have to be reminded that at this stage of Igbo nationalism, this kind of fakery and fuckery won't fly..

I see what you are trying to do

IFEANYI OKOWO IS AN IGBO man HE DOESN'T NEED ANY VALIDATION/RECOGNITION FROM ANY ONE

BUT OBI IS MORE COMPETENT THAN ATIKU THAT'S JUST THE FACT

3 Likes

Re: Edith, Okowa's Wife Meets Ohanaeze Ndigbo Women In Asaba, Applauds Contribution by Denoh68: 10:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
AS YORUBA DEY THIEF POOR MASSES MONEY DEY THROW BIG PARTY NA ABI??
Schwarzenegger:

Na beer parlour for asaba

1 Like

Re: Edith, Okowa's Wife Meets Ohanaeze Ndigbo Women In Asaba, Applauds Contribution by owobokiri(m): 10:28pm On Dec 14, 2022
Ojiofor:

Maybe, I can't say the level of his commitment.
Who could have imagined that Regina Daniel mother is the PG Ohanaeze Women wing?

Very important that you are bringing up the chaotic activities of Regina Daniels mother in Ohaneze politics while explaining Okowas political presence in Igbo politics. That basically sums up everything I was trying to say..
Re: Edith, Okowa's Wife Meets Ohanaeze Ndigbo Women In Asaba, Applauds Contribution by Ojiofor: 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2022
owobokiri:

Very important that you are bringing upnthe chaotic activities of Regina Daniels mother in Ohaneze politics while explaining Okowas political presence in Igbo politics. That basically sums up everything I was trying to say..

What made Madam Rita Daniels activities chaotic? grin
That is news to me.

1 Like

Re: Edith, Okowa's Wife Meets Ohanaeze Ndigbo Women In Asaba, Applauds Contribution by owobokiri(m): 10:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
Ojiofor:

What made Madam Rita Daniels activities chaotic? grin
That is news to me.

Ojiofor hapû mû aka ooo
Re: Edith, Okowa's Wife Meets Ohanaeze Ndigbo Women In Asaba, Applauds Contribution by Pacesetterz: 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2022
Ojiofor:

Ifeanyi Okowa is an Igboman he does not need validation from anybody.I remain a staunch Peter Obi supporter but nobody should question anybody's Igboness because you are not the custodian of the Igbo tribe.
Is that what okowa told u? That he’s an igbo man?
U pple have carry this una Ipob spirit of tribal convetousness (by force identity with south)to Okowa. Just keep quiet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edith, Okowa's Wife Meets Ohanaeze Ndigbo Women In Asaba, Applauds Contribution by rolams(m): 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
Is this inside a parlour or church?
Re: Edith, Okowa's Wife Meets Ohanaeze Ndigbo Women In Asaba, Applauds Contribution by AutomaticMotors: 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2022
Pacesetterz:

U pple have carry this una Ipob spirit of tribal convetousness (by force identity with south)to Okowa. Just keep quiet

No mind them ...Okowa that sounds more like a Benin name than anything igbo
Re: Edith, Okowa's Wife Meets Ohanaeze Ndigbo Women In Asaba, Applauds Contribution by Ojiofor: 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2022
owobokiri:

Ojiofor hapû mû aka ooo

Udo di nwanne.

1 Like

Re: Edith, Okowa's Wife Meets Ohanaeze Ndigbo Women In Asaba, Applauds Contribution by Ojiofor: 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
Pacesetterz:

Yes he said he is Igboman,any other question?

2 Likes

Re: Edith, Okowa's Wife Meets Ohanaeze Ndigbo Women In Asaba, Applauds Contribution by PDJT: 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
Ojiofor:

Ifeanyi Okowa is an Igboman he does not need validation from anybody.I remain a staunch Peter Obi supporter but nobody should question anybody's Igboness because you are not the custodian of the Igbo tribe.

-A little digression here, do you consider Igbo; a tribe?
Re: Edith, Okowa's Wife Meets Ohanaeze Ndigbo Women In Asaba, Applauds Contribution by Wickedfacts: 11:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
I hope those stupid Ndokwa, Anioma and Delta North people are reading this thread.

The custodians of Igbo culture have said you can't be Igbo until you go and beg, prostrate and make a fool of yourself in Anambra.

See this one too. Self-appointed Membership secretary of Igboland. He said Okowa is not Igbo because he didn't visit Anambra.
owobokiri:
I have NEVER seen his husband in any serious Igbo meeting. Uduaghan was always attending big events in Anambra,Okowa selsoms visits the East..
You people are mad and you have no one to tell you. This is the same nonsense you did to Ibe Kachikwu and Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. They are never Igbo enough for you.

5 Likes

Re: Edith, Okowa's Wife Meets Ohanaeze Ndigbo Women In Asaba, Applauds Contribution by Ojiofor: 11:05pm On Dec 14, 2022
PDJT:

-A little digression here, do you consider Igbo; a tribe?
Igbo is a tribe,ethnic group choose anyone that suits you.
Re: Edith, Okowa's Wife Meets Ohanaeze Ndigbo Women In Asaba, Applauds Contribution by ThankGodFriday(m): 11:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
Pacesetterz:

You're Igbo if you're from Igboland, Ifeanyi Okowa is from Ika in Delta North a.k.a Anioma

Re: Edith, Okowa's Wife Meets Ohanaeze Ndigbo Women In Asaba, Applauds Contribution by Wickedfacts: 11:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
Denoh68:
AS YORUBA DEY THIEF POOR MASSES MONEY DEY THROW BIG PARTY NA ABI??

As at 1967 to 1970 when them dey kill your papa like dog, Yorubas dey throw owambe every Friday

1 Like

Re: Edith, Okowa's Wife Meets Ohanaeze Ndigbo Women In Asaba, Applauds Contribution by ThankGodFriday(m): 11:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
Ojiofor:

Igbo is an ethnic group with many tribes
Re: Edith, Okowa's Wife Meets Ohanaeze Ndigbo Women In Asaba, Applauds Contribution by PDJT: 11:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
Ojiofor:

-Fair enough if that's your opinion. However, in my line of thought a "tribe" is used for a social division of (mainly preliterate) people. The key word here being the highlighted. Anyway, you're what you call yourself, I guess.
Re: Edith, Okowa's Wife Meets Ohanaeze Ndigbo Women In Asaba, Applauds Contribution by PDJT: 11:15pm On Dec 14, 2022
ThankGodFriday:

Igbo is an ethnic group with many tribes

-The main problem we have in Africa is the extremely poor education that is readily available for the African child. It's very sad.
Re: Edith, Okowa's Wife Meets Ohanaeze Ndigbo Women In Asaba, Applauds Contribution by owobokiri(m): 11:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
Wickedfacts:
I hope those stupid Ndokwa, Anioma and Delta North people are reading this thread.

The custodians of Igbo culture have said you can't be Igbo until you go and beg, prostrate and make a fool of yourself in Anambra.

See this one too. Self-appointed Membership secretary of Igboland. He said Okowa is not Igbo because he didn't visit Anambra.

You people are mad and you have no one to tell you. This is the same nonsense you did to Ibe Kachikwu and Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. They are never Igbo enough for you.

Go and jump into River Niger. No one is begging you to do anything for the igbo. Who kachikwu help? When it suits you, you claim Bendel and Niger Delta! When it becomes more convinient to claim Igbo, you start wearing red caps up and down! We are tired of that. Accepted, no one has the right to tell an igbo man whom he is! But a socalled Igbo man with an identity crises needs to show his commitment to the Igbo cause! It's very simple. Iweala has always been proud of her Igbo heritage and she has always been recognized in igboland as a very important daughter. Na you Sabi why you're bringing her into this issue.

3 Likes

Re: Edith, Okowa's Wife Meets Ohanaeze Ndigbo Women In Asaba, Applauds Contribution by ThankGodFriday(m): 11:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
Wickedfacts:

As at 1967 to 1970 when them dey kill your papa like dog, Yorubas dey throw owambe every Friday

Afonja face your region, Igboland matter does not concern you

2 Likes

Re: Edith, Okowa's Wife Meets Ohanaeze Ndigbo Women In Asaba, Applauds Contribution by Ojiofor: 11:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
PDJT:

-Fair enough if that's your opinion. However, in my line of thought a "tribe" is used for a social division of (mainly preliterate) people. The key word here being the highlighted. Anyway, you're what you call yourself, I guess.

Here in Nigeria we use tribe isn't it?
Re: Edith, Okowa's Wife Meets Ohanaeze Ndigbo Women In Asaba, Applauds Contribution by Wickedfacts: 11:23pm On Dec 14, 2022
owobokiri:

Go and jump into River Niger. No one is begging you to do anything for the igbo. Who kachikwu help? When it suits you, you claim Bendel and Niger Delta! When it becomes more convinient to claim Igbo, you start wearing red caps up and down! We are tired of that. Accepted, no one has the right to tell an igbo man whom he is! But a socalled Igbo man with an identity crises needs to show his commitment to the Igbo cause! It's very simple. Iweala has always been proud of her Igbo heritage and she has always been recognized in igboland as a very important daughter. Na you Sabi why you're bringing her into this issue.

You are a nobody in Igboland, a thousand of your type can't tell anyone who is Igbo or not. Afterall, you have not brought a single value to Igboland.
Who is your father in Igboland? What has your father done for Igboland? What is your father's title in igboland?
You don't have pedigree, you're yapping rubbish.

Okowa is Igbo, go and hang if you don't like it.

3 Likes

Re: Edith, Okowa's Wife Meets Ohanaeze Ndigbo Women In Asaba, Applauds Contribution by PDJT: 11:24pm On Dec 14, 2022
Ojiofor:

Here in Nigeria we use tribe isn't it?

-That's due to poor education. With your access to the Internet or libraries, you can re-educate yourself.
Re: Edith, Okowa's Wife Meets Ohanaeze Ndigbo Women In Asaba, Applauds Contribution by kettykin: 11:24pm On Dec 14, 2022
owobokiri:
I have NEVER seen his husband in any serious Igbo meeting since his emergence in the Nigerian polyical scene! He has NEVER made any serious attempt to brandish his much vaunted Igbo heritage until he conspired with Atiku to snatch the PDP vee pee slot. I stand to be corrected though..

Infact, during the early stages of his tenure as the governor, he was deliberately trying to showcase his "Bendel" identity. Always in the news talking about the need to revive the spirits of the old Bendel. Everything came to scritching hault immediately Atiku tried to play him as the Igbo candidate for his Vee Pee position.

The former governor there at Asaba before him, Dr Uduaghan, an itshekiri man, had a better working relationship with Peter Obi than this one has ever had with either Obiano or Soludo. Uduaghan was always attending big events in Anambra,Okowa selsoms visits the East.

So when folks like Atiku try to score cheap political points by brandishing his "Ifeanyichukwu" name for political gains, they have to be reminded that at this stage of Igbo nationalism, this kind of fakery and fuckery won't fly..

Your point is noted,but does anyone need to go about showcasing his igboness, indians, chinese , French, British, Americans don't need to go about showing anyone their heritage or origin. We still have some of our people who show case their igbo heritage one minute and work against igbo interest the second minute , hope uzodinma, oji Kalu , Ekweremadu, Simon Ekpa the bastard etc

3 Likes

Re: Edith, Okowa's Wife Meets Ohanaeze Ndigbo Women In Asaba, Applauds Contribution by Guyman01: 11:24pm On Dec 14, 2022
Ojiofor:

His comment was unnecessary, Okowa is among the Deltans that don't deny their Igboness anytime, anyday

4 Likes

Re: Edith, Okowa's Wife Meets Ohanaeze Ndigbo Women In Asaba, Applauds Contribution by Wickedfacts: 11:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
ThankGodFriday:

Afonja face your region, Igboland matter does not concern you

All these poor Igbos sef. Wealthy Igbos no dey sound stupidly like you.
Re: Edith, Okowa's Wife Meets Ohanaeze Ndigbo Women In Asaba, Applauds Contribution by owobokiri(m): 11:33pm On Dec 14, 2022
kettykin:

Your point is noted,but does anyone need to go about showcasing his igboness, indians, chinese , French, British, Americans don't need to go about showing anyone their heritage or origin. We still have some of our people who show case their igbo heritage one minute and work against igbo interest the second minute , hope uzodinma, oji Kalu , Ekweremadu, Simon Ekpa the bastard etc

This nonchalant attitude was the reason why Ohaneze was falling behind Wike for the presidency. This is unacceptable! If we are talking about a position reserved for the South East in the country, as far as I'm concerned, any Igbo from both the South East and the South South is dutifully qualified to go for it. But under one condition; he must not have any sort of identity crises as was exhibited by both Wike and Amechi. Chibuke Amechi once cautioned an Ohaneze chairman from referring to him as an Igbo man when he was the governor of Rivers State. Dude will later start an open campaign to be called Igbo because of his presidential ambitions. Is that right?

4 Likes

Re: Edith, Okowa's Wife Meets Ohanaeze Ndigbo Women In Asaba, Applauds Contribution by Ojiofor: 11:33pm On Dec 14, 2022
Guyman01:

His comment was unnecessary, Okowa is among the Deltans that don't deny their Igboness anytime, anyday

You are right even his dressing says it all.
Re: Edith, Okowa's Wife Meets Ohanaeze Ndigbo Women In Asaba, Applauds Contribution by Ojiofor: 11:39pm On Dec 14, 2022
PDJT:

-That's due to poor education. With your access to the Internet or libraries, you can re-educate yourself.

Go and sit down mr fault finder
Ojiofor:

With the above you are suppose to have moved on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger State Deputy Governor Decamps To APC With 200 Others / Nigeria Ranked Third Most Terrorised Nation In The World - GTI Reports / APC Governors Keep Mum After Meeting With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.