Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Nonuplets: 27-year-old Halima Cisse Returns To Mali (photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nonuplets: 27-year-old Halima Cisse Returns To Mali (photos) (37167 Views)

Missing University Of Abuja Student, Halima, Found / Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This / Nonuplets: Halima Cisse, Malian Woman Gives Birth To Nine Babies In Morocco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nonuplets: 27-year-old Halima Cisse Returns To Mali (photos) by Bethanybethel(f): 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2022
I tap for this beautiful blessing
Re: Nonuplets: 27-year-old Halima Cisse Returns To Mali (photos) by kosboy45: 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
The government has done that already

YoungLionken:
Seriously speaking, she deserves a national award and special care by the federal confederal government..

God is amazingly wonderful...
Re: Nonuplets: 27-year-old Halima Cisse Returns To Mali (photos) by HenryWilliams(m): 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
Akinsete19:
How wills she know which is which

A woman can always tell..
Same way they know the real owner of their pregnancies despite having numerous multiple sexual partners.
They know..
Re: Nonuplets: 27-year-old Halima Cisse Returns To Mali (photos) by Ubonguko(m): 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2022
grin grin grin
Robnectar:

Better quit smoking is not helping u anymore
Fvcking junkie
Re: Nonuplets: 27-year-old Halima Cisse Returns To Mali (photos) by Streetmovement(m): 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Omo
Re: Nonuplets: 27-year-old Halima Cisse Returns To Mali (photos) by themanderon: 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
If 2 is company and 3 is crowd then what do we call this grin grin grin.....................nano-crowd. God is great with his wondrous gifts.

3 Likes

Re: Nonuplets: 27-year-old Halima Cisse Returns To Mali (photos) by Robnectar(m): 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2022
Ubonguko:
grin grin grin

Yes nahgrin
Re: Nonuplets: 27-year-old Halima Cisse Returns To Mali (photos) by oluwaseyi0: 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2022
Oloki:
Wow!! This birth is beyond human understanding. I wonder what scientist will call this now??

Without the scientist this birth is outrightly impossible

Or you're expecting the mother on her own deliver 9 babies without top notch medical or you think there is any god that can help her do that grin angry grin grin

She even have to leave her country to another country with better doctor and medical facilities
Note: she didn't leave her country because she is finding better God, or religion she left for scientific reason

All praises, honor and adoration to science

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nonuplets: 27-year-old Halima Cisse Returns To Mali (photos) by jessylaurel(f): 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2022
Re: Nonuplets: 27-year-old Halima Cisse Returns To Mali (photos) by Father4all: 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
ahnie:

Since when you start talking like charlatan?
that reaches where?
Re: Nonuplets: 27-year-old Halima Cisse Returns To Mali (photos) by faceLAGOS: 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
Photos of when she ge belle.

I wan see something.
Re: Nonuplets: 27-year-old Halima Cisse Returns To Mali (photos) by jelel6: 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
All from one belly? Amazing.

Omo. The parenting for 9 kids would be bonkers! Like babies crying for attention everywhere.

Imagine you're a family planning advocate only to get blessed with such a number of children. Feeding alone would be war.

Then comes education! 9 kids in the same acedemic levels. Like nine in the university. Crazy.

Even the blessing can be too much grin

1 Like

Re: Nonuplets: 27-year-old Halima Cisse Returns To Mali (photos) by faithfull18(f): 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
Women dey try, triplets is okay for some of us abeg
Re: Nonuplets: 27-year-old Halima Cisse Returns To Mali (photos) by Segzy19: 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2022
Wow! Without fertility treatment?

Wow!
Re: Nonuplets: 27-year-old Halima Cisse Returns To Mali (photos) by adeniyi65(m): 6:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
dazzlingd:

Be deceiving yourself, would you want to have 9kids at once??
Oga me i go like am o. At least i go gain the whole world sympathy for financial aid to scale through shit hole.
Re: Nonuplets: 27-year-old Halima Cisse Returns To Mali (photos) by dazzlingd(m): 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2022
adeniyi65:

Oga me i go like am o. At least i go gain the whole world sympathy for financial aid to scale through shit hole.

So I’ll one day come across a man that wants sympathy.

Allahmdulilah!

As for me, Ill never desire to be in a position of sympathy. Higher higher will I fly
Re: Nonuplets: 27-year-old Halima Cisse Returns To Mali (photos) by MrBONE2(m): 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2022
BornKiller:
My female German Shepherd repeated this feat recently. She also deserves to be in the Guiness Book of World Records.

grin

Re: Nonuplets: 27-year-old Halima Cisse Returns To Mali (photos) by Hartway: 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2022
Reinamaria:
Such beautiful and healthy babies.

The body of a woman is such an amazing vessel.
Re: Nonuplets: 27-year-old Halima Cisse Returns To Mali (photos) by panpan(m): 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2022
The children do not appear to be of the same size.
In the first picture, the girl in the middle appears to be significantly larger and more matured than the others.
Re: Nonuplets: 27-year-old Halima Cisse Returns To Mali (photos) by JOemmy(m): 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2022
Nna men how is this possible how can a whole 9 babies be in the stomach of one woman? This woman must really be baby machine.
Re: Nonuplets: 27-year-old Halima Cisse Returns To Mali (photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2022
Congratulations. God is great
Re: Nonuplets: 27-year-old Halima Cisse Returns To Mali (photos) by illicit(m): 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2022
dazzlingd:

You said your mind, but you don’t have mind, you had to delete your post because of a woman. Shame shame

Yeah sure

tongue
Re: Nonuplets: 27-year-old Halima Cisse Returns To Mali (photos) by Elidrisy20: 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2022
BornKiller:
My female German Shepherd repeated this feat recently. She also deserves to be in the Guiness Book of World Records.
she deserves to be Gulder Book of world Records
Re: Nonuplets: 27-year-old Halima Cisse Returns To Mali (photos) by adonaimart(m): 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2022
Humanity at it's best

God bless and keep the kids healthy and strong.
Re: Nonuplets: 27-year-old Halima Cisse Returns To Mali (photos) by Dovie1240(m): 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2022
Na wa oh!

Re: Nonuplets: 27-year-old Halima Cisse Returns To Mali (photos) by Ohizman73(m): 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
if na nigerian man him wife try this feat he not only would jakpa but japannnniaeee
Re: Nonuplets: 27-year-old Halima Cisse Returns To Mali (photos) by Kobojunkie: 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2022
Re: Nonuplets: 27-year-old Halima Cisse Returns To Mali (photos) by Melagros(m): 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2022
Pells:
Nigerian girls can't even give birth to triplets nowadays because of too much postinor swallowing
Naija girls have no shame undecided lipsrsealed
Na only Ozuor go marry Naija girl lipsrsealed embarassed
I dey tell you, you said the truth
Re: Nonuplets: 27-year-old Halima Cisse Returns To Mali (photos) by Danisaint112(m): 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2022
If God blesses me with this kind of woman I will spoil her X7.

1 Like

Re: Nonuplets: 27-year-old Halima Cisse Returns To Mali (photos) by Captain92: 11:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
This is Incredible, what a wonderful Lord's doing.
Re: Nonuplets: 27-year-old Halima Cisse Returns To Mali (photos) by Truthshscrazy: 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2022
DestinyNigga:
If the man happen not to be the father, he will kill the woman. That kind thing can pain eeh. Just saying o
grin
Re: Nonuplets: 27-year-old Halima Cisse Returns To Mali (photos) by einsteine(m): 11:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
panpan:
The children do not appear to be of the same size.
In the first picture, the girl in the middle appears to be significantly larger and more matured than the others.

That's how multiple births are. They didn't all get access to the same amount of nutrients.

In animals like dogs, the last puppy in the liter is always the smallest.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women? / I will deny my husband sex until he pays his debt — wife / The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.