Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,187 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

What Would You Do Differently If You Had The Power Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Would You Do Differently If You Had The Power Of God (291 Views)

Davido:why Yoruba And Hausa Muslims Reacted Differently To Video; Farooq Kperog / Why We Are Differently Empowered And Gifted for a Common Goal In The Church / The Power Of God’s Word – W.F. Kumuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do Differently If You Had The Power Of God by ume1000: 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2022
Me:I think the world is balance the way it is,I may be wrong though.
Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Had The Power Of God by Kobojunkie: 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2022
The power of God in the hands of men? lipsrsealed
Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Had The Power Of God by Whitecoal711: 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
Remove free will
Make it mandatory all to love another
Imagine a world filled with pure love and without death
I think this was the initial setting before eve fell for the serpent
Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Had The Power Of God by Shezkid01(m): 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2022
Whitecoal711:
Remove free will
Make it mandatory all to love another
Imagine a world filled with pure love and without death
I think this was the initial setting before eve fell for the serpent
Wait if humans don't die
That mean we won't grow right?
From age 1-7 might be 700 decades
Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Had The Power Of God by RestructureNig3: 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2022
Childish question
Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Had The Power Of God by ume1000: 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2022
Shezkid01:

Wait if humans don't die
how then would you appreciate life if you don't age
Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Had The Power Of God by ume1000: 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2022
RestructureNig3:
Childish question
the fool thinketh he is wise.
Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Had The Power Of God by Whitecoal711: 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
Shezkid01:

Wait if humans don't die
I can't say,but it was God's plan at the start before man's fall, according to the Bible
Metusela was how old again
Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Had The Power Of God by RestructureNig3: 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
ume1000:
the fool thinketh he is wise.

You're a fool if you think your question is wise
Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Had The Power Of God by ume1000: 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2022
RestructureNig3:

You're a fool if you think your question is wise
wisdom is subjective and relative .kinda reminds me of a certain group of black people suffering from delusion of grandeur,they often call anything outside their line of thinking stupid , how do theoritical physicist create formulas that enable engineers build the wonders of the world .most Nigerians always act enlightened when in truth they know nothing.
Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Had The Power Of God by Dtruthspeaker: 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2022
ume1000:
Me:I think the world is balance the way it is,I may be wrong though.

You are not wrong! God is smarter than all of us put together.
Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Had The Power Of God by Dtruthspeaker: 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2022
Whitecoal711:
Remove free will Make it mandatory all to love another...

Those are what we call mannequins. That means toys in a toy house which means no need to give Law commanding love
Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Had The Power Of God by Dtruthspeaker: 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2022
Shezkid01:

Wait if humans don't die

Which means we would have been playing football, doing catcha, pilolo, police and thief, etc O what centuries of fun and play.
Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Had The Power Of God by Dtruthspeaker: 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
ume1000:
how then would you appreciate life if you don't age

He who does not appreciate a limited life can not appreciate an unlimited one.
Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Had The Power Of God by Kobojunkie: 3:34am On Dec 15, 2022
ume1000:
wisdom is subjective and relative .kinda reminds me of a certain group of black people suffering from delusion of grandeur,they often call anything outside their line of thinking stupid , how do theoritical physicist create formulas that enable engineers build the wonders of the world .most Nigerians always act enlightened when in truth they know nothing.
Wrong! Wisdom is not subjective or it ain't wisdom at all. That is why it is also referred to as commonsense since it is meant to be common to all. undecided
Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Had The Power Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:02am On Dec 15, 2022
Destroy all evildoers and bring back all virtuous people so life on earth will be like living in PARADISE!
Re: What Would You Do Differently If You Had The Power Of God by terrezo2002(m): 9:43am On Dec 15, 2022
I would do exactly what God is doing. He is far wiser than me.
I will keep reading the Bible and follow the leading of the Holy spirit before I will do anything.

(1) (Reply)

Black Jews In Isreal / We Know We Are Going To Die One Day. Yet We Still Do Evil.. / The Coming Of JESUS Christ Is Here! The End Of The World Is At Hand. Repent!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.