Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her (60881 Views)

Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki / Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady / Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by StrongAlphMale: 10:57am On Dec 15, 2022
Jennyclay:
it's not the lady's fault. The man choose to spend.
Let me ask you a question and I need answer. So Should the lady go into marriage with him just because of what he did for her?

When I say poverty has dealt with you and your family, people on nairaland will think I'm joking. Imagine how Shallow, broke and poor you are.

Poverty has really finished you and your family no be small. You should get a job and work not a boyfriend. Stop being a liability and a parasite

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Prettychild(f): 11:16am On Dec 15, 2022
Jennyclay:
One thing men should learn is to help and not expect anything in return. As for me I can't go into marriage with someone my soul does not accept even if you have spent billions on me, I just can't.
You know deep within that your soul won’t accept the person and you still keep collecting his hard earned money. Is that not wickedness?

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by litaninja(m): 11:35am On Dec 15, 2022
NA them. Awon poverty alleviation leeches. But your soul accept the money ba?

Jennyclay:
One thing men should learn is to help and not expect anything in return. As for me I can't go into marriage with someone my soul does not accept even if you have spent billions on me, I just can't.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by badlaw(f): 11:39am On Dec 15, 2022
He acted so lately,did he just knowing that the girl is having another guy or cheating on him
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by zumbigbo(m): 11:54am On Dec 15, 2022
Jennyclay:
it's not the lady's fault. The man choose to spend.
Let me ask you a question and I need answer. So Should the lady go into marriage with him just because of what he did for her?

See this nonsense mentality. Let everyone be honest from the get-go, you say no, you want to indulge in smoke and mirrors.

You will be the first to be crying on this forum if you were treated dishonestly in this same way. Fear Naija mentality wella

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Nasamy(m): 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2022
She should have let him know her soul is with someone instead of allowing the man Investing in his life.
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2022
Blaqputin:
ur mama toto, God punish u and ur generation. Na this ur nonsense do make ur mama no go school. ode. Illiterate, uncultured idiotic animal.
k
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Sunrise258: 2:22pm On Dec 15, 2022
Jennyclay:

Then, do not accept or beg for money or favour from whom your soul does not accept?
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by sanya4good(m): 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2022
Some men are still very stupid to be training a lady you have not done any marital rite upon. It's a complete waste of financial and emotional resources.
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Jossibest(m): 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2022
Idiot mother and daughter
Like mother like daughter
I can never ever train a woman in school or open business for a woman I'm not yet married to
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Lamasta(m): 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2022
Jennyclay:

To stone you akpu dey do me now seriously
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by 6ixT8: 8:35am On Dec 16, 2022
[
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by simplypj: 8:47am On Dec 17, 2022
I just pity the man marrying this snake and chameleon of a mother in law
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by legionISproteus: 10:44am On Dec 17, 2022
Jennyclay:
You can justify this decision if you stopped the man from spending his billions on you.
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by legionISproteus: 10:46am On Dec 17, 2022
CSTRR:

He did not just choose to spend.

Nobody just choose to spend, unless you are a ritualist.

He chose to invest on the Future of his potential wife.
And everybody knows that is what he wants.
These men don't hide their intentions.

So there is no excuse. It's a covenant.

And yes, she should marry him. That is a covenant.
People have married based on agreement throughout human history.

There are foolish investments and this is one of them.
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by legionISproteus: 10:47am On Dec 17, 2022
Antimarraige:
Serves the fool right grin grin grin

The only way he can redeem himself in my face is if I see the next news where he hacked the girl and her mother to death

No no no no no

You do not have to kill anyone
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Davidave(m): 10:50am On Dec 17, 2022
Nice one
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by legionISproteus: 10:51am On Dec 17, 2022
Onucs:
Me, train girl for school. Especially these naija girls. Tufiakwa gi!

The girl's mother is not worthy of being called a mother. She is as useless and a hopeless gold digger like her daughter.
Abeg the man fucccked up. Leave the girl and her mother out of this.
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by legionISproteus: 10:52am On Dec 17, 2022
9gerian:
Usually, other daughters of eve would get to pay.

That’s how those fearful demons of men are made- cold stone!

No. This is not a villain origin story.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? / Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster / I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.