Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her (60812 Views)

Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki / Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady / Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by sainthumble: 5:29am On Dec 15, 2022
If na u nko.

Meaning

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by zedegit: 5:31am On Dec 15, 2022
Jennyclay:
One thing men should learn is to help and not expect anything in return. As for me I can't go into marriage with someone my soul does not accept even if you have spent billions on me, I just can't.

But your soul accepted his billions?

Na to use you do ritual sha

2 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Haveyoueatentod: 5:42am On Dec 15, 2022
Jennyclay:
One thing men should learn is to help and not expect anything in return. As for me I can't go into marriage with someone my soul does not accept even if you have spent billions on me, I just can't.
na them

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Dchair2: 5:46am On Dec 15, 2022
Jennyclay:

Simple! When you know you don't love him, then stop leading him on, deceiving him and collecting money from him to train yourself! In most of these cases that's exactly what the thieving ladies do, so if you have to even collect anything from the man better state it on clear terms with him understanding that you have no feelings nor intent to get married to him

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Haveyoueatentod: 5:47am On Dec 15, 2022
I almost did the the same for a girl but I had to test her by buying a phone for her first she failed the test woefully by sending her nudes to several boys and fuvcking around
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Ficeo(m): 5:49am On Dec 15, 2022
There's one Igbo adage that says, ihe e nyere nwoke ibe gi wu jidere m. Meaning; Whatever you do for your fellow man, one day it will be reciprocated by him. You don't do such for a woman expecting reciprocation. He would have married her first and let her give birth for you before such gesture. Chai! Nwoke m! Ndo!
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Hoodnigga123: 5:53am On Dec 15, 2022
But your soul accepted with the billion. You are a wicked soul.
Jennyclay:

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Hoodnigga123: 5:53am On Dec 15, 2022
But your soul accepted the billion. You are a wicked soul.
Jennyclay:

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by phemmyfour: 6:06am On Dec 15, 2022
Jennyclay:
But Your soul can accept my billions
May your soul....

Don't let me say what's on my mind

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Dmama1991: 6:08am On Dec 15, 2022
Shuggaa:
Someone wid artel line ahould drop his or her contact for data.thanks
Thanks
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by baretalk: 6:09am On Dec 15, 2022
Mumu
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by InvestorRiqs(m): 6:09am On Dec 15, 2022
07012107624 Tnx
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Agapegodstime: 6:09am On Dec 15, 2022
I went through this same thing before and the lady is married to another man in port
Because the man is an oil worker
Guys shine ur eyes

I can never give a lady 1kobo again
The highest is recharge card

I better stay not marry than fall into the hands of these new generation yahoo born girls
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by zedegit: 6:10am On Dec 15, 2022
Oldnairalanderb:
A very touching moment when a young man held his ex girlfriends wedding car hostage on her way to wed another man after training her in school. The mother was heard asking the young man if she sent him to train her.

Please watch this heartbreaking scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOTCxV3BEkU

He no tell you say, you go marry am.
It's not your fault.

The man needs to visit jail.
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Sammyblacky87: 6:19am On Dec 15, 2022
Jennyclay:
Ur soul no accept the but that ur wicked soul no reject him money

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by redirect(m): 6:29am On Dec 15, 2022
Law of kama must visit her
Men make una borrow sense,
Women are very weaked
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:38am On Dec 15, 2022
Jennyclay:
it's not the lady's fault. The man choose to spend.
Let me ask you a question and I need answer. So Should the lady go into marriage with him just because of what he did for her?

Why are you sounding like this?

I am very sure she agreed to marry before he started spending on her. Why didn't she tell him she doesn't feel he is the right person for her, she agreed only to turn around and say no after he'd invested on her.

It is a different thing if she made it very clear to him that she can't marry him but they can be friends, if he chooses to spend on her then that's his problem, not this one that she deceived him

Let me ask you, what is the difference between her and Yahoo boys that do Romance scam?

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by YaQsGaYa(m): 6:39am On Dec 15, 2022
See the useless ugly Olosho sef.
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by aloaye11: 6:44am On Dec 15, 2022
Jennyclay:
But u can spend his money, why are we heartless in this part of the world. Is the girl telling me she doesn't know when they were dating that he had intentions to marry her? My dear make she refund his money

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Dbest10: 6:56am On Dec 15, 2022
Shuggaa:
Someone wid artel line ahould drop his or her contact for data.thanks

0901 309 8721
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by detectivejones: 7:03am On Dec 15, 2022
From the mother's response its obvious she pimps her daughter to the highest bidder.
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by goldfish27(m): 7:06am On Dec 15, 2022
This vagina people una get mind oooooooo u can accept billions but can't accept his marriage proposal abeg see crazy talk. Men! Men!! Men!!!, How many times I call una, pls invest in yourself first, invest in your family then a couple of worthy friends and individuals who will appreciate your kind gesture. Pls and pls leave vagina people alone they are more heartless than lucifer

Jennyclay:

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by RosyIsBlessed: 7:08am On Dec 15, 2022
This is serious.
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Succezcard(m): 7:08am On Dec 15, 2022
Jennyclay
Your brain tells you to accept his billions and then tells your soul to reject him?
Pls, ladies, always reject everything about (and from) a man you don't like let alone love. People can be dramatic in demand of their expectations.
Now look at the comments, nobody has said she did the wrong thing, even her gold digging mother (like her daughter) spat out trash.
sometimes, lets keep our head aside & use our conscience. Let the GOLDEN RULE apply. WHAT YOU WANT MEN TO DO FOR YOU, DO TO THEM.
In other words, WHAT YOU DON'T WANT DONE TO YOU, DON'T DO TO SOMEONE ELSE.
WATCH WHAT YOU DO TO PEOPLE EVEN THOUGH IT WON'T GET YOU ANGRY, PEOPLE SEE THE SAME THINGS FROM DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES. SO ARE THEIR REACTIONS TOO.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by donkach: 7:09am On Dec 15, 2022
Oldnairalanderb:
A very touching moment when a young man held his ex girlfriends wedding car hostage on her way to wed another man after training her in school. The mother was heard asking the young man if she sent him to train her.

Please watch this heartbreaking scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOTCxV3BEkU
Acted
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by udomma1005(m): 7:11am On Dec 15, 2022
The guy is a Foooool, what's the need for all these sick drama? If the lady remorsefully gave a reason not to marry him, such as difference in religion, parental acceptance or sorts, he should let her be and sail on. On the contrary, if the lady feels pompous & entitled as in free education for kpekus, he ought to have allowed her spend money arranging marriage stuffs then snuff her out of this world a few days to the wedding day, that's a bigger but less noisy drama!
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:19am On Dec 15, 2022
Jennyclay:
it's not the lady's fault. The man choose to spend.
Let me ask you a question and I need answer. So Should the lady go into marriage with him just because of what he did for her?

Yes... After playing the role of a Father. Incuring all the debits.

Big Yes again.
If you won't marry him, return his investments. Pay him of shikina!
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Maas93: 7:35am On Dec 15, 2022
Jennyclay:
Coming from a mother or a potential mother that will raise the children of tomorrow…We are doomed in this society!

2 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by markstone84: 7:38am On Dec 15, 2022
Poorly scripted , see how the man was just moving back and forth like a pendulum . SMH
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Herbiodun09: 7:42am On Dec 15, 2022
All these illiterate Igbo men always feeling entitled after simp-ing-ly being very much stupid cos u sent a gal to schl. angry
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Maas93: 7:46am On Dec 15, 2022
Jennyclay:
Poor, worthless, shallow thinking Nigerian ashawo mentality, improperly raised..if you have this mentality..then
Your parents have failed in your upbringing
Your potential husband is in trouble
And your children are doomed to be raised by this kind of a mother.
God Forbid bad thing!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? / My Fiancée Had An Incest Relationship With Her Cousin Years Back, I'm Devastated / Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.