Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her (60884 Views)

Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki / Man Who Accused A Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Sets To Wed A New Lady / Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Mrkindness: 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
The girl mother is evil

3 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
One thing men should learn is to help and not expect anything in return. As for me I can't go into marriage with someone my soul does not accept even if you have spent billions on me, I just can't.

You again with your senseless posts

5 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Hassanmaye(m): 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
One thing men should learn is to help and not expect anything in return. As for me I can't go into marriage with someone my soul does not accept even if you have spent billions on me, I just can't.
What if you are forced by bokoharam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by excanny: 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2022
peepydelano:
LOL . Who train a lady in school these days? Serves him right

He should have demanded for all the money he spent at that spot.

Let them make the transfer and they can go and do their wedding.

Wicked daughter of Jezebel.

3 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Franzinni: 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2022
Investment jona
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Burgcudi(m): 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

And pretend to loving him ?

4 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

And we will make sure you vomit all the money spent on you when your soul was busy accepting the money spent on you......or do you have two souls?

9 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Calicoe: 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

This girl.. I swear wetin go kill for this life na man

4 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by shortgun(m): 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
Looks like a skit to me

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by stuffs2002: 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

Why collect his billions when you know your soul does not accept him
Why pretend, lie to him and lead him on when you know your soul doesn't accept him

3 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by dyera(m): 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kajaard:
A simp and his money are soon parted.

The man is a bloody simp and a fool.

Only a foolish man would train a lady that is not yet his wife to school. If you want me to train you to school let's get married first even if it's a very small wedding.

3 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Enemyofpeace: 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
na your type dem dey pour acid for face

4 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by JustPowerApps(m): 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
Finally someone with balls cheesy My king!!!!! You did well
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Jolly1010: 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
Very selfish and wicked position. If the guy were your brother and you were aware that he was training the lady in order to marry her, you won't say this trash.
Why allow him spend millions on you if you knew that you won't marry him?
Change your ways!!!
Jennyclay:

5 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Bigmouth3: 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
tolufase:
Hmm, the only where a Nigerian man can not reap what he sowed is when a man foolishly sent a Nigerian girl to school, hoping to marry her after graduation.
Please guys out there don't indulge in it, it hardly works out
As we are speaking one emeka wen get coconut head dey pay schools fees today

8 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by biridon(m): 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

My dear, you were poorly raised.
You would chop his money but you can't marry him..

2 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by shineeye1: 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
Oldnairalanderb:
A very touching moment when a young man held his ex girlfriends wedding car hostage on her way to wed another man after training her in school. The mother was heard asking the young man if she sent him to train her.

Please watch this heartbreaking scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOTCxV3BEkU

Many dumb guys like this guy. He has lost a woman and now he may lose his freedom when they call the police on him and sue him..As for him, he has NO legal hold on the woman to stand any chance in court. What a loser!!!
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Kobojunkie: 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
Oldnairalanderb:
Which law? If i may ask.
Isn't it unlawful to hold someone hostage in Nigeria? undecided
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Wale0073245(m): 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
Shuggaa:
Someone wid artel line ahould drop his or her contact for data.thanks
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Enemyofpeace: 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
stuffs2002:

Why collect his billions when you know your soul does not accept him
Why pretend, lie to him and lead him on when you know your soul doesn't accept him
no mind am. Na her type dem dey take do rituals
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by blackgold2018(m): 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
but your soul accepts his money.

Always tell a man you are not interested in him from the beginning

2 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2022
peepydelano:
I don’t feel anything for a dunce like him.
It serves him right.
SIMP man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by benqo01(m): 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2022
THAT WOMAN IS MORE TERRIBLE THAN HER DAUGHTER WITH THAT STATEMENT.

THE GUY bleeped UP WHO INVEST SO MUCH IN A WOMAN THINKING U HAD MARRIED HER THAT THE BIGGEST SCAM ON EARTH.

2 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by DNP2020: 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2022
This is FAKE...im surprised you all cant see it. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by blingxx(m): 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2022
Lol the only women that worth my money are my mom and sister for house , these two are the reason I work extra hard these days those bitch billing me all the time can fvck off
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by LINTUNE(m): 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2022
gimakon2:
The man stupid
Man up and let her go. She chop your food, drink water, chop your money. Let her go, make she go taste , she go find you come back. by then e don late for am.
I like when ladies make costly mistakes they cannot reconcile. So that everyday , na so so regret go be her nick name.
lol see mumu, no be ladies of this generation this one u de talk fit work for o... grin girls of this age no send u o, no go think say them go miss the guy come back...this one no be zeeworld o..na real life.
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Oldnairalanderb: 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Isn't it unlawful to hold someone hostage in Nigeria? undecided

Oh.. that..
Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by samwash(m): 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2022
I pity this fool, if you are looking for an educated partner, better find an already educated one.
Nigerian girlfriend are not worth it.
And these girls will be looking for who will invest in their future kwning fully well that they don't want that person in their future, why looking for that kind investors

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Equation89(m): 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:

Why will you allow a guy spend billions on you when you know your soul will not accept to go into marriage with him.

This is what kill ladies this days.

Always tell him to define his relationship with you when he start spending on you to avoid this kind of embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by stuffs2002: 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
it's not the lady's fault. The man choose to spend.
Let me ask you a question and I need answer. So Should the lady go into marriage with him just because of what he did for her?

Only a very wicked person will justify evil.

It is the lady's fault because the pretended and lead him on when she knew she didn't love him

1 Like

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by MadamExcellency: 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
One thing men should learn is to help and not expect anything in return. As for me, I can't go into marriage with someone my soul does not accept even if you have spent billions on me, I just can't.

You don't understand marriage at all. There are many reasons for entering into a legal union and the most fragile, easy to break is a Love marriage. I love him hence I must marry him. That's nonsense.

Marrying for business and family ties are far more durable and binding than a love marriage.

Quote me anywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her by Blaze14k: 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2022
Omo see mata

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster / How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? / I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.