Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Whistleblower Policy Has Lost Momentum - Zainab Ahmad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whistleblower Policy Has Lost Momentum - Zainab Ahmad (9294 Views)

CBN’s Cashless Policy Has Reduced Terrorists' Activities In North East - Army / 2023: Naira Redesign Policy Has Minimised Influence Of Money In Politics- Buhari / Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whistleblower Policy Has Lost Momentum - Zainab Ahmad by Ashez: 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2022
And what happens afterwards to the culprit
These and many more will matter when Peter Obi wins
Justice must be meted out without fear or favour to old, corrupt, filthy, dirty, unGodly, unrighteous, and immoral politians in Nigeria and Africa at last,
They will be brought to book, mark my words
Re: Whistleblower Policy Has Lost Momentum - Zainab Ahmad by Akfrenzy(m): 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2022
grin
Re: Whistleblower Policy Has Lost Momentum - Zainab Ahmad by Badonasty(m): 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
Lol…when una no pay people money

1 Like

Re: Whistleblower Policy Has Lost Momentum - Zainab Ahmad by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2022
The whistle wey una steal, how una wan make person blow am again. Make una loot with sympathy for the tribal and religious bigots that wants una party to continue ruling.
Re: Whistleblower Policy Has Lost Momentum - Zainab Ahmad by adecz: 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
Buhari became uninterested in the
policy when he noticed that most of
the whistle blowers were Igbo and some
Yoruba who were making do much
money from the percentages...☹️☹️☹️☹️
Re: Whistleblower Policy Has Lost Momentum - Zainab Ahmad by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
Those that hid naira notes in there backyard, sockaway pits, g.p tanks.....na is the time for all those blowers to expose them but then wen we needed them to blow, they are no where to be found again!
Re: Whistleblower Policy Has Lost Momentum - Zainab Ahmad by BreakingNews21: 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2022
She's correct. Look no further than AGF Malami and many of our sub-par justices chopping extra naira on the side.
It was a good program on paper but negative and evil forces won the battle, hopefully not the war on corruption going forward.
Re: Whistleblower Policy Has Lost Momentum - Zainab Ahmad by Goodman247: 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2022
Failed country

1 Like

Re: Whistleblower Policy Has Lost Momentum - Zainab Ahmad by blackpanda: 6:49pm On Dec 14, 2022
socialmediaman:
Corruption is Nigeria’s biggest problem, and Peter Obi is the only presidential candidate who has the capacity to bring the whistleblower policy back to relevance.

In contrast to other candidates, let me use a simple football game to drive my point home.

If you vote Atiku, the whistle will be there but if you blow it, the officials will have to first check who committed the foul, if it’s a nonentity, the foul is awarded, but if it’s a star player, referee says “play on”

If you vote Tinubu, you won’t even see the whistle talk less blowing it. In fact, if you manage to find the whistle and blow it, you may be accused of noise pollution

Peter Obi is also corrupt.
Re: Whistleblower Policy Has Lost Momentum - Zainab Ahmad by oweman: 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2022
Those crying on But hari should know for sure the works Buhari has done in 8 years more than tripe the entire work pdp did in it's entire 16 years while in power because of massive looting !
Re: Whistleblower Policy Has Lost Momentum - Zainab Ahmad by CSTRR: 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2022
yomi961:
The thieves are right there in government

By the time APC leaves office, only God knows what would remain to develop our economy. This is the most fraudulent and corrupt party I've ever seen.

During covid-19 lockdown when everyone was locked up in their homes globally, a vessel of crude was sighted on Chinese waters and malami was fingered in that deal. That case has died a natural death.

The minister of humanitarian affairs was still disbursing school feeding money even at the the time when the schoolchildren were all with their parents during lockdown. The case had died naturally.

The accountant-general at the ministry of finance was said to have embezzled over 100bn naira. He was only suspended. The case is neither here nor there.

Peter Obi exposed them during an interview on CNN that those indulging in oil bunkering are government officials. The following week, they discovered series of illegal pipelines mounted on the main ones and diverted elsewhere for illegal crude loading and pilfering.

This is the government that came and said economy will be improved, corruption will be fought and security would also be improved but failed woefully in all the 3.

Only those whose conscience is dead would.vote APC next year. I wanted to buy dollar today, they said its 845 naira..was that how they met it? In order to defend evil, urchins would ask you how much was usd before 1999, is that a point? A party that complained that 250 naira to one dollar wasn't ok in 2015 is leaving dollar at 850 naira. I can't even fathom this honestly speaking
Malami should be a billionaire by now.

That crook has looted plenty.

I hope he vomits them all one day.
Re: Whistleblower Policy Has Lost Momentum - Zainab Ahmad by CSTRR: 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2022
blackpanda:

Peter Obi is also corrupt.
How?

You want him to be like the crook you support?

No matter how long you say it, it would not make it true.
Re: Whistleblower Policy Has Lost Momentum - Zainab Ahmad by hardon1(m): 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2022
Perhaps those that blew whistle didn't get the right and/or agreed compensation undecided

1 Like

Re: Whistleblower Policy Has Lost Momentum - Zainab Ahmad by Yankee101: 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2022
Cos una no dey pay up
Or collude cast the whistle blower

1 Like

Re: Whistleblower Policy Has Lost Momentum - Zainab Ahmad by DARLINGTON869(m): 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2022
Even if na me get info about one illegal money stashed somewhere, I no dey tell any baga. Cos las las, olokpa ma ko everybody including you wey blow whistle grin

1 Like

Re: Whistleblower Policy Has Lost Momentum - Zainab Ahmad by akeeng: 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2022
When there is nothing more to loot, una eyes go clear

When tree finish for forest, axe go rest
Re: Whistleblower Policy Has Lost Momentum - Zainab Ahmad by SimeonOTC(m): 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2022
You blow whistle, govt give you 100k, you threaten to blow, whoever you are threatening will give you 1mgrin
Common sense should tell you to go for the 1m grin
Re: Whistleblower Policy Has Lost Momentum - Zainab Ahmad by adonaimart(m): 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2022
To die quick, be a whistleblower..

Our institutions are too weak to sustain this laudable policy.

However, Madam Zainab, pls don't scrap it
Re: Whistleblower Policy Has Lost Momentum - Zainab Ahmad by naijknight: 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
Nonsense and ingredent angry
Re: Whistleblower Policy Has Lost Momentum - Zainab Ahmad by frog12: 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2022
na dem kill am !
Re: Whistleblower Policy Has Lost Momentum - Zainab Ahmad by Nigeriadondie: 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
socialmediaman:
Corruption is Nigeria’s biggest problem, and Peter Obi is the only presidential candidate who has the capacity to bring the whistleblower policy back to relevance.

In contrast to other candidates, let me use a simple football game to drive my point home.

If you vote Atiku, the whistle will be there but if you blow it, the officials will have to first check who committed the foul, if it’s a nonentity, the foul is awarded, but if it’s a star player, referee says “play on”

If you vote Tinubu, you won’t even see the whistle talk less blowing it. In fact, if you manage to find the whistle and blow it, you may be accused of noise pollution
grin
Re: Whistleblower Policy Has Lost Momentum - Zainab Ahmad by tnerro1(m): 8:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
Remember that guy that blew whistle in that ikoyi matter and when they were to give him his cut, they said they have to check him first so he doesn’t go mad when he gets the money grin

And u wonder why people are not blowing whistle anymore
Re: Whistleblower Policy Has Lost Momentum - Zainab Ahmad by latolz: 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
It was dead on arrival..
Re: Whistleblower Policy Has Lost Momentum - Zainab Ahmad by TinubuDeDrugLor: 5:11am On Dec 15, 2022
politicoNG:

https://dailytrust.com/fg-whistleblower-policy-has-lost-momentum/

Attorney general if the federation killed it.

That very greedy man. He won't pay people that gave information, rather he will threaten them to go into hiding of be .......
Re: Whistleblower Policy Has Lost Momentum - Zainab Ahmad by FireUpNow(m): 5:22am On Dec 15, 2022
FG wasn't paying the whistleblowers. The other time Lai Mohammed told a whistleblower that if he was paid the 10% of the loot recovered that the whistleblower will run mad due to the amount of the money. Scammers
Re: Whistleblower Policy Has Lost Momentum - Zainab Ahmad by blackpanda: 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2022
CSTRR:

How?

You want him to be like the crook you support?

No matter how long you say it, it would not make it true.
k

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Creates 1.2Million Jobs In Mining Minister / How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? / I Won’t Disclose Those Eligible To Be In My New Cabinet – Buhari Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.