Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,336 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

My Passion For Arise TV Station. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Passion For Arise TV Station. (199 Views)

Sane & Some Animals Gathered For Arise Town Hall Meeting / For Arise Tv News And Other Media / Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Passion For Arise TV Station. by lameda07: 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2022
For about four months now, there has been an increased passion towards Arise TV on happenings in the polity.

Every day, my curiosity is basically on the level of creativity being employed to dim the chances of APC flag bearer, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, The Jagaban Borgu.

I somewhat continue to imagine how an entire media house would devot significant number of man hours over campaign of calumny against the personality of the flag bearer.

For me, I love this and my love for BAT continues to grow. My entire household and everyone around me are locked for Asiwaju already.

For each time I get more condemnation, I work towards ensuring more voting power is garnered.

It's an established truth that among the present contenders, only BAT has an aged long passion for shared prosperity, Regional Police, Power devolution, Power decentralization, Sectors urbanisation amongst few.

While others are yet to provide concrete evidence to support all previous performance claims, all footprints of BAT are physically available for all to check.

That's the leader that we would vote for come 2023.

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: My Passion For Arise TV Station. by Kewtt: 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2022
You have been emancipated..... On Tinubu's Mandate We Stand!!

A man with clean hands!!

2 Likes

Re: My Passion For Arise TV Station. by SmartPolician: 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2022
For Bola Tinubu to be a frontrunner in this contest, it simply means that something is fundamentally wrong with the black man.
Re: My Passion For Arise TV Station. by Okoroawusa: 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2022
SmartPolician:
For Bola Tinubu to be a frontrunner in this contest, it simply means that something is fundamentally wrong with the black man.
Is Peter Obi no longer a front runner also? Abi have you given up already having seen the handwriting on the wall? Fear don catch you?

(1) (Reply)

IGP Holds Conference With Heads Of Police Commands And Formations / Bola Tinubu Meets With Top Traditional Rulers In Niger State (pictures) / Anambra Govt To Create Digital Platform To Check Corruption In Health Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.