Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. (5839 Views)

UK Finally Declares IPOB As Terrorist Group. / Brexit: UK Finally Exits From EU / House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by Ojiofor: 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2022
The bloody MMM scheme company called IPOB has been dissolved by UK government.
Umu Igbo, the time have come for us to wake up and reclaim our God given land from these criminals that call themselves freedom fighters.
We can not reject Simon Ekpa and accept his master Nnamdi Kanu they have the same agenda to keep ala Igbo perpetually in chaos and backward while they benefit from our misery and agony.They are doing it for money and fame at a very high cost to ndi Igbo and Igboland both economically and politically.Biafra is a lost battle that can not be restored by miscreants,hustlers and bloody cultists.Be wise!
I am Ojiofor 1 of Igboland.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by duro4chang(m): 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2022
They are coming for you

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by Roboto11: 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
How are you going to retrieve the brains of those that have been frankensteined?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by Ojiofor: 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2022
Roboto11:
How are you going to retrieve the brains of those thar have been frankensteined?

I will continue hitting them with hard truth until they get sense.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by Ojiofor: 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
duro4chang:
They are coming for you

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by tungamaje: 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
Have they been finally designated a terrorist organization?

4 Likes

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by gozmok1(m): 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
We are reaping the fruits of the trees we planted. It started with Angels now it has turned into beasts terrorising the whole region. We didn't learn how BH that once had the support of Muslim northerners later turned against them

And would FG tell us that they can't trace the communication between Simon expa and these boys. Las las ofe nsala day is turning into ofe ahuhu. Maybe when my people are tired they will gather themselves and fish out these terrorists. Even kanu will be in regret wherever he is

14 Likes

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by amliftedhigher: 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
God punish Simon Ekpa and his useless terrorist followers. Simon Ekpa must be hunt down at all cost

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by Ojiofor: 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
tungamaje:
Have they been finally designated a terrorist organization?

I am not sure about that but MNK run away from his London base for the fear of being arrested months before he was caught in Kenya and brought back to Nigeria.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by Ojiofor: 9:46pm On Dec 14, 2022
amliftedhigher:
God punish Simon Ekpa and his useless terrorist followers. Simon Ekpa must be hunt down at all cost

He must go down together with his master that is when we can breath easy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by Kelvin3476: 9:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
Ojiofor:

I will continue hitting them with hard truth until they get sense.
UNTIL U COME UP TO FIGHT THE FULANI HERDERS TERRORISTS, THEN I WILL START TO KNOW HOW TRUTHFUL U ARE.

2 Likes

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by Ojiofor: 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kelvin3476:

UNTIL U COME UP TO FIGHT THE FULANI HERDERS TERRORISTS, THEN I WILL START TO KNOW HOW TRUTHFUL U ARE.

Is that the reason why you joined them to be killing and kidnapping umu Igbo and lock them up in their homes whenever you chooses ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by Kelvin3476: 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
Ojiofor:

Is that the reason why you joined them to be killing and kidnapping umu Igbo and lock them up in their homes whenever you chooses ?
I AM NEVER A KILLER AND WILL NEVER BE.
WITHOUT THE HERDERS KILLINGS IN SOUTH EAST, ALL THESE TRASHY ESN AND CO WON'T EXIST.

ACCUSSING ME OF KILLINGS SHOWS UR UPBRINGING

3 Likes

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by kettykin: 10:20pm On Dec 14, 2022
Simon Ekpa has single handedly killed the dream of restoring Biafra, something that all the armed forces of Nigeria could not do for more than 10 years. Congratulations to Mazi Simon Ekpa, the biggest obstacle and enemies to Biafra are igbo bastards

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by Ojiofor: 11:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kelvin3476:

I AM NEVER A KILLER AND WILL NEVER BE.
WITHOUT THE HERDERS KILLINGS IN SOUTH EAST, ALL THESE TRASHY ESN AND CO WON'T EXIST.

ACCUSSING ME OF KILLINGS SHOWS UR UPBRINGING

You ain't a killer but you support killers.
The so called ESN/UGM have killed more Igbos in the past two years than terrorist fulani herdsmen has done in 10 years.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by JOemmy(m): 11:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
I don't even understand the wisdom in registering ipob as a company in the UK that's a wrong move for a genuine freedom fighting organization is fighting.

2 Likes

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by Ojiofor: 11:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
JOemmy:
I don't even understand the wisdom in registering ipob as a company in the UK that's a wrong move for a genuine freedom fighting organization is fighting.

IPOB is for profit making so it have to be registered as company to achieve the objectives the founder.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by Rikkely: 12:23am On Dec 15, 2022
Those blood thirsty criminals are not fighting for anything, Biafra is dead and gone many decades ago if simon ekpa is a man enough let him come back to Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by PDJT: 12:29am On Dec 15, 2022
-Where is the evidence that the registered organisation was dissolved by the UK government?
Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by PDJT: 12:39am On Dec 15, 2022
-The work of the Indigenous People Of Biafra will continue to be a nightmare to Haters of Freedom.

-At the end, the Republic of Biafra shall be restored. Isee!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by Wickedfacts: 12:39am On Dec 15, 2022
JOemmy:

Kanu is a thief who had nothing doing in the UK before registering Ipob.
He registered Ipob as a Company instead of a Nonprofit. The UK is very strict on donations to Nonprofits and can jail you if you misspend Nonprofit money.
Do you donate to companies? No.
You donate to Nonprofits.

The idiot collects money and calls them donations whereas, under the law, they are regarded as income. Very dumb criminal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by Wickedfacts: 12:41am On Dec 15, 2022
PDJT:
-The work of the Indigenous People Of Biafra will continue to be a nightmare to Haters of Freedom.

-At the end, the Republic of Biafra shall be restored. Isee!

Go back to the website and check the Directors of this particular Ipob worldwide.
Kanu put himself, his brother, his wife and his own company as Directors. Then, he asks you to "donate" money and you happily donate.

No wonder Kanu is wearing Fendi and you are wearing chair fabric as cloth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by PDJT: 12:48am On Dec 15, 2022
Ojiofor:

IPOB is for profit making so it have to be registered as company to achieve the objectives the founder.

-Lol. Your ignorance has been laid bare for all to see.

-Any organisation must be registered in the UK, including churches and other charities, to achieve a legal identity.

-Many Nigerian political organisations, including APC and PDP and their affiliates have been registered and dissolved in the UK without anyone even noticing it.

-Meanwhile, if you drop your family name here I can register it today in the UK and dissolve it tomorrow. grin

3 Likes

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by PDJT: 12:56am On Dec 15, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Go back to the website and check the Directors of this particular Ipob worldwide.
Kanu put himself, his brother, his wife and his own company as Directors. Then, he asks you to "donate" money and you happily donate.

No wonder Kanu is wearing Fendi and you are wearing chair fabric as cloth.

-Lol. Organisations get dissolved for several reasons. Kanu not being presently in the UK for tax returns could be one of them.
-Do you know how many Nigerian Political organisations that have been registered and dissolved in the UK in the last few years?

-Nnamdi Kanu did a great job and will continue to do so. I'm sure you have never made any donations to IPOB, so I wonder why your eyes are on the money or how it's spent. grin

-Anyway, my concern is for the OP to show me any hard evidence that IPOB was dissolved by the UK government.
Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by Ojiofor: 12:58am On Dec 15, 2022
PDJT:

-Lol. Your ignorance has been laid bare for all to see.

-Any organisation must be registered in the UK, including churches and other charities, to achieve a legal identity.

-Many Nigerian political organisations, including APC and PDP and their affiliates have been registered and dissolved in the UK without anyone even noticing it.

-Meanwhile, if you drop your family name here I can register it today in the UK and dissolve it tomorrow. grin

I can see you are pained over this revelation that your almighty IPOB has been dissolved.Cry me a river.
Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by PDJT: 1:02am On Dec 15, 2022
Ojiofor:

I can see you are pained over this revelation that your almighty IPOB has been dissolved.Cry me a river.

-Lol. See below cheesy

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by Ojiofor: 1:22am On Dec 15, 2022
PDJT:

-Lol. See below cheesy

They are two different companies. 2016 when your fake ipob company was registered MNk was still in Kuje prison.
Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by PDJT: 1:32am On Dec 15, 2022
Ojiofor:

They are two different companies. 2016 when your fake ipob company was registered MNk was still in Kuje prison.

-Lol. I wonder why you're bothered about IPOB or how it works. Could you not spend your time digging your beloved Nigeria out of the earthly dump it's in? I mean your currency is not even worth the paper it's printed on. cheesy

-You can continue to deceive your likes with your silly threads/posts in order to earn your living from those corrupt politicians, but make no mistake; IPOB is fully registered in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and there is nothing your paymasters or your pay-as-you-post threads can do about it. grin
Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by NwaIdeato: 1:40am On Dec 15, 2022
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for Biafra as I'm well aware of the plight of Igbos in this sham of a union called Nigeria, nothing feels organic and evenly yoked in that country and I feel more at home with someone from Cameroon or Liberia than someone from Zamfara or Kastina. But with that being said, I'll never support lunatics like Kanu and Ekpa who are hell bent of using the naivety of some gullible Igbos to cash out, while lives are wasted in Alaigbo because some bastards want to invent their brand of terrorism into Igboland...Buhari doesn't give a shitt if we decide to sit at home for the next ten years or destroy our economy with self-sabotage, if anything he and along with his Northern cronies are ecstatic that we're pressing the self destruct button. I want a Biafra that will be blueprinted on a sane, civilized and intellectual discourse, where all the best brains within and outside of Igboland will come together to have round table conversations, I want a Biafra where the think- thank will be predicated on the core values of "Igbocentrism", think Igbo first and bring your wealth of knowledge and experience back home to develop the region... the "Aku ruo uno" philosophy of bringing back wealth by fiscal and physical investments, building a strong commercial nerve in our major cities and resuscitating the informal sectors as well etc

The brand of Biafra the likes of Ekpa are pushing for is crude, embarrassing and just downright daft, which makes sense cause Ekpa and Kanu are fugitive losers who have nothing to lose, only brainless idiots follow those two lunatics.

3 Likes

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by Proudlyomonna: 2:05am On Dec 15, 2022
Ndi nzuzu nwuru anwu grin.
Long overdue.
We told them times without number that Igbo operates a Democratic style of govt.
Since you claim to have the majority, gather yourselves, pick and vote people who will champion your course apolitically,they said No that cursing, threatening and attacking others who chose not to join them in their scam ipob struggle is their best approach.
How many years Now,what have they achieved with their scam freedom struggle?
Hear Me and hear me well,when Igboland will need anyone to Champion anything,a scammer claiming freedom fighter like mnk that doesn't have an ordinary kiosk in Igboland or a pure water factory with his bunch of brainwashed thugs, cultists, thieves, kidnappers will never be on the List.
OBIDIATI IS THE WAY FORWARD.

5 Likes

Re: UK Finally Shutdown IPOB. by Proudlyomonna: 2:10am On Dec 15, 2022
Ojiofor:

Nna Biko don't bother yourself with a brainwashed ipob slave grin I have come to realize that they can't be redeemed bcus they have been brainwashed beyond redemption.
How many times have you heard that anyone from the umunna of mnk was killed or arrested doing his scam ipob struggle grin
He told the brainwashed efulefus to go into the bush and join his militant criminal esn, while his younger brother enjoy the loots flexing all over Europe,nna ehhn ndia bu nno ezigbo iti nwuru anwu grin.
They will have to take their taliban wannabe Biafra to sambisa forest, it will never be accepted in Igboland.
OBIDIATI IS THE WAY FORWARD.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC: Why We Adopted Lower Oil Price Benchmark For $3.3bn Crude-for-cash Loan / Rivers Govt. To Provide Constant Electricity – Nwokocha / Democracy Day: Jonathan’s First Year Report - Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.